Lershwitz #28 by _Odessa_

Based on Click to view
Artist _Odessa_ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lershwitz #28

Postby _Odessa_ » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm Odessa and I'm basically working as a guest artist for Gee's nearly discontinued species, the Lershwitz. Anyway, I created this little girl and giving anyone a chance to adopt her.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name of Lershwitz:
Personality:
Picture that describes her:

I'll close this whenever- end date undecided, and extras are permitted. ^-^
Last edited by _Odessa_ on Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lershwitz #28

Postby Kievan » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:16 pm

.:Username:.

.:iNSaNiTY:.

.:Name of Lershwitz:.

Sakuri

.:Personality:.

Sakuri is very shy, and she would rather hide under a pile of warm fluffy blankets then be around a large crowd of people. She's very kind and quiet, she also has a very soft voice.

Picture that describes her:.

Ich bin eine Kartoffel.
Kievan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lershwitz #28

Postby _Odessa_ » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:48 pm

:arrow:

odessa

You can call me Odessa, lover of visual art, poetry, literature, music, and all things beautiful, rousing, and poignant. I like food and all sorts of animals. I don't like that animals are used for food. I like to laugh and to sing. I also like to be alone and draw portraits and read short plays or listen through my favorite albums. Shoutout to my cats, they're my bffs. I like to be outside and learn about basically everything- science, history, philosophy, art. Digital artist from time to time on here; but moreso, I love drawing, painting, and mixed media. Have a great day!

❀ currently: TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ❀ feeling: loath ❀ listening to: this with other good albums in mind ❀ inspired by: the prospect of freedom, soon! ❀

deviantart personal twitter poetic twitter facebook
compliment me criticize me
_Odessa_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me