Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #32

Postby Celozon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:07 am

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

//I spent way too long one this, but I really love how it come out c:
I promise I will be making designs more often, I just get caught up in other things u.u

• You get to pick the gender on this one, any gender is fine (yes including transgender and genderless if you so wish)
  • Forms need to be at least 50% done before you post them. (no 'marking' please! use the bookmark feature)
  • Content is more important then looks. Your form does not have to be pretty to win. You may still pretty it up if you want though.
  • The 'other' section is optional. You can add anything you want here, including art, personality, quirks, ect. Pick only ONE thing to put in the Other section, you can place unlimited amounts of that one thing. (you can't put in a personality AND art, but if you do art, you can put in as much art as you want)

Code: Select all
Rioji's Name:
Three things this Roiji values in friends:
Three places this Rioji enjoys being:
Other:

End date to be announced (won't go over a week and a half)
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #32

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:00 pm

Eeeeeek, so cute/handsome! I'm not sure if I'll
enter but this is a rally great design! :D
<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:54 am

Rioji's Name: Mysteries of the Earth
Three things this Roiji values in friends: Someone who'll always stay true to him, who can really make him laugh, and also someone who can really understand him.
Three places this Rioji enjoys being: In the forest watching other creatures, in the park to watch the humans and play, and finally with his friends.
Other: He's adorable!
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Rioji's Name:
Lave Kayonga Dash
("Lave" is French for Lava, "Kayonga" is African for Ash, and "Dash" is English for From the Ash.)

Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity.

Hawaii (for its volcanoes), hot springs (obviously for their heat), and mountains (she loves rock-climbing).

Rioji's Favorite Song:
"Miss Independent" by Kelly Clarkson
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:43 pm

Rioji's Name:
    Goliath
    Honesty }} Honestly (hehe >.<;) you can never really go wrong with telling the truth to someone. Trust is a big thing with Goliath and something that he really holds dear. So long as you are honest to him and yourself he should have no problem with you.
    Acceptance }} This little dude knows how it feels to be an outcast and to have no one like you, so its immensely important to him to whoever he hangs out with isn't going to be judgmental of anyone, no matter what is going on.
    Patience }} Everyone always says patience is a virtue, and with Goliath that is certainly true. He isn't one to make brash decisions and so doesn't want to surround himself with others that do. He wants his friends to be calm and level headed Rioji's so that everyone can get along with minimum drama.
    Caves }} Goliath is a big explorer and one of his all time favorite places to be is deep within a cave. The rock formations and underground waterfalls he finds are some of his best memories.
    In Tree Tops }} Completely the opposite of deep under ground this guy all loves being way up high the the tallest of trees, just watching out over everything and seeing how the world around him all fits together.
    Home }} As much as he loves to travel and explore Goliath will always crave to be back in his home surrounded by friends and loved ones where he knows he is wanted and where he belongs.
Other:
    I don't think I'm going to put anything here, I may change my mind on that though >.<;
<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qraphic » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:35 am

This Rioji's name is Arashi. Arashi means "Storm" in Japanese. As soon as I saw him, this name came to me. Its meaning and origin, and the way it just rolls off your tongue similar to rolling thunder... it just seems so fitting!

Arashi is a male. He seems very much like a Masculine figure to me.

→Arashi values honesty. To him, its a very important to be honest with anyone who values you and knows you well. This is because it will only improve your relationship, and things will be more easygoing. Who wants a friend that lies to them and other people all the time? It would be un-fun, unfair, and just no good!
→Another thing Arashi values in his friends is their ability to be themselves. He doesn't like people with fake or "plastic" personalities, or people who try to hide who they really are. He believes its important for one to be true to ones self - after all, if people don't accept you for who you truly are, they're not worth being friends with.
Loyalty is also a very important quality. In his opinion, there's no point in being friends with someone who goes behind your back or gets in a fight with you constantly. It would only add stress to the relationship, and you would always worry! Having a loyal friend means being able to trust them and know that they have your back when it counts.

→Any open area, no matter where or what it is, during a storm. Thunder storm, lightning storm, rain storm, any type of storm. Lots of people are scared of thunder and lighting - but ever since he was a kid, Arashi has loved storms. The way the rain pounded on the ground like drums. How the thunder boomed and rolled across the sky, as if chanting "Listen to me! Listen to me!". The chills that run through his bones when the lightning flashes, like daylight coming back again, but for only a split second before the shadowy cloak called night covered the land once more. It always seemed just so... incredible! But its no fun to watch storms in a sheltered area, or somewhere crowded with other things. He often goes out into large fields or meadows and lays on his back, staring up at the gray-clouded skies.
→Kamicnik Canyon. The wildlife and open water always seemed intriguing to the little Rioji. He loves to sit down on the rocky shore or bridges, close his eyes, and look up into the sky. The warmth of the sun against his brown and orange fur is just irresistible, and makes him feel amazing. When he's feeling playful, Arashi loves to jump in the water and splash around with his friends, which cools him off in the hot sun.
→Planetariums. Planetariums, planetariums, planetariums. Arashi absolutely adores them, almost as much as storms! He has always been interested in astronomy. Obviously, being a Rioji, he cant actually go into outer space, so Planetariums are as close as he can get. Its his way of escaping into his own little world, literally lost in space. He feels as if he can reach out and touch the stars, and it gives him a confidence that he cant get anywhere else. Its an amazing thrill that spreads from his ears to very tip of his tail, every time he steps foot in the space-projected dome!

I don't have much else to say other then the fact that this Rioji is absolutely ADORABLE! From the moment I layed eyes on him, I fell in love with his design, and his personality came flowing in naturally, no hesitance whatsoever! Good luck everyone entering - even if I don't get this little guy, I really do hope he gets an amazing home <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

isfp // she/her // tired

ImageImage

my name is roy and
i like tea & cameras
commission status:
closed

da - tumblr - polyvore
smol smae bae

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qraphic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Judging will be in two days! (on the 11th) Sorry for the wait, my work schedule has been extremely busy the past three weeks and to be honest I haven't done much of anything at all during that time, the judging completely slipped my mind.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qraphic » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:58 am

Good luck everyone! ;u;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

isfp // she/her // tired

ImageImage

my name is roy and
i like tea & cameras
commission status:
closed

da - tumblr - polyvore
smol smae bae

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qraphic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Good luck!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups