Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
38 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Dun

Postby x-Birch-x » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Owner: Spiritstar3
Equid name: Castle
Height: 13.3hh
Answer: Seeing as how he is a rather attractive little thing and he is most times laid back but is also protective and strong, I would have to say that he would be in the Harness Dressage event. He is also has a great amount of stamina and a lot of speed, but is not too show offy.
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Dun

Postby demonimpala67 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Owner: hachster54
Equid name: Sandire
Answer: Inhand show jumping. He is quick and light footed, and because of practice and training has grown quite strong. He's a powerful jumper, and knows when to behave. (Even if he doesn't always act like it.) he can be a bit of a trouble-maker, but once he's in the ring he's ready to go and do his best. He loves to show off, and does that through competing. He knows he's handsome, and knows how to charm someone both inside and outside of the ring.
Last edited by demonimpala67 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Owner: Cute6066(B L A Z E)
Equid name: Comet's Blaze, he is called by his friends "The Comet"
Answer: - Inhand Games (Gymkhana) = Strength, Stamina, Agility, Jumping
Comet, is a stubborn sore loser who doesn't take losing easily. Because he can only train twice a month he secretly does in the pastures and uses logs and rocks as his course. He is a very hard trainer, practicing everyday until the stars shine above his mane. His stubborn attitude makes him hard to work with and he can't lose or he will practice day and night until he practically passes out. He has no trainer because all of the people and equids who have tried to help have gotten a snout full of dust. He also has a fiery flare to his kick and some say that they have seen his eyes go red. Other than his crush he pays attention to nothing around him but the games. He would be good because he never gives up and never quits until he is satisfied with himself. Satisfying himself is rather a hard business when he puts the bar so high. His crush is the only one who can talk him out of not sleeping or doing dumb things to get more strength. But he promised himself that when he turned 10 that he would retire and he still holds to it which is why he tries to be the best always. When he is not practicing he is usually resting or trying to impress his crush.
Last edited by finoodle on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Owner: Holmes & Watson
Equid name: Stark
Answer: He would be in jumping. He loves to run whenever he can and challenge himself to see how far he can go with his agility. He is also a very strong equid and has a very good filter, meaning he is able to control his actions and think quickly.
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Wolf » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:17 pm

--Dropping out, lost connection<3
Last edited by Poison Wolf on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons
L.O.C.

I always have commissions open here.
Poison Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Owner: N i g h t
Equid name: Sandman
Answer: Harness Dressaging: Sandman would be in this competition because though he comes off as a lazy and always sleeping equid, he can pull his own weight and look good doing it. He would also be in this competition because of his calm and collected demeanor around others with that someone show off attitude when he isn't trying to sleep.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮

she/her ☐ adult ☐ army veteran
eastern standard time ☐ usa
animals ☐ art ☐ college

currently semi inactive due
to personal stuff going on.

Please do not send me pms asking about
species for sell. I will post anouncements
if i decide to do so. thank you. though if
you have any questions, don't be afraid to
message me.

Commission are closed. USD bribes considered. marveldox#9219
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Owner:SorrowSheba
Equid name:REVELATION aka Revel
Answer: Revelation would be an All-Rounder.. He believes hes flashy an irresistible which would give him a little boost in the competitions. His ultimate favorite discipline is Dressage.. Revel has some fancy foot work, plus he thinks it represents class an intelligence so its perfect for him especially since he thinks hes all that and a bag of chips. Sadly Revel isn't the strongest so he feels puny an less manly when doing the harness classes...Revel does enjoy the Show Jumping section because it gives him a rush an keeps him concentrated. Revelation does try to put in his best effort, because he loves to see the happiness that comes from his owners face when he wins a ribbon. Plus.. he loves all the yummy treats she gives him in the end whether he comes in First or Last.

Dropping out.. Want that FleaBitten boy <3
Last edited by S h e b s t e r on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:30 pm

-Dropping out, I don't have the time or muse for him. Good luck everyone.-
Last edited by Luna~tic on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Owner: -- b e n j i
Equid name: Orion
Answer:
With his deeply expressive and fluid gestures and strides, in-hand dressage is the only way to go with this boy. Still, Orion is a bit of both worlds in a sense: hard headed and temparmental like a jumper but as cool and confident in the show ring as any dressage equine should be. Orion's life goal is to leave a impression on everyone he meets. He feels that jumping over poles is far to cliche and could be done by just about anyone. That's why dressage is the sport for him. Anyone can jump, but it takes a real artist to dance.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Watch.Shield.Kill. » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Owner: HandofSorrow31
Equid name: Kellin
Answer: Harness and Harness Games
Kellin knows he's beautiful. There is no doubt in his mind whatsoever that he is the greatest and the best of his species. But the second he sights a harness, his focus is sharpened to a needle point and his attitude shifts. This equid lives for harness games, which provide a unique sort of challenge. It's one thing to have a human lead you around and direct you with a halter, Kellin will say; it's another entirely to follow the requirements necessary for pulling a cart. The transference of commands isn't always so clear, and executive decisions are yours to make when all else fails. And then there's the passion for running. Kellin feels far too limited when he must rely on the stride of another. Harness work gives him the ability to really let loose and show what he's made of, and at times that seems to be pure adrenaline. Given the chance, Kellin can just go. There's no other way to put it. Speed is something just so primal to him, something so present and instinctual he would have to face death if one were to try and remove it. Kellin is a harness power house, plain and simple. So if you don't mind tenacity and a good deal of sharp turns...

Would you come along for the ride?
Last edited by .Watch.Shield.Kill. on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am no longer on CS.

Please don't PM me about trades, Khims, WMEs, or any other business.
.Watch.Shield.Kill.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me