992- Page 5 by Lepid

Artist Lepid [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

992- Page 5

Postby Lepid » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:11 am

... Im drifting away from this but I promise. I WILL FINISH IT SOMEHOW. D: But I have been busy this month/February with homework and band soo... Yea. But since I've had 2 snow days in a row I decided to make a page. Tada. I got lazy. >3<

---

Panel 1: Katrina looks at Silver in disbelief. "So you really lived past the tests..." She mumbled now to herself thinking. Silver tilts her head confused. Honestly, it was really easy to Silver to pass the tests. She met all of the requirements as far as she knew. "Yea..."
Panel 2: Katrina shakes her head now. "Wow... Your really fortunate then..." She said now studying the younger wolf carefully.
Panel 3: Silver still looks at the older wolf confused. "I really don't see how.. It was easy to me...." She tried explaining feeling awkward now.
Panel 4: Katrina's eyes widened. "Easy?! How the heck are the tests EASY?!" She sighed and calmed down. "Your fortunate beca-" Katrina got cut off by an alarm. The cage opened and called 992 back to the testing room. Katrina's eyes got huge as she looked at Silver scared. No test subject alive was EVER called back again.
Panel 5: Silver's eyes got really huge as she stood up now, shaking a bit scared as she looked at Katrina. She was dead silent in shock and fear now.
Panel 6: Katrina nods to the door now at the end of the hallway. "Good luck.. Silver.. I have a feeling you will be back." She looked serious now at the brave wolf. Silver managed to smile and nodded. "Thanks Katrina." Silver walks off.
Panel 7: Silver walks into the room and instantly snarls at the window, hiding the insane doctor in it. "What do you-" She was cut off in her rant by the doctor speaking.
Panel 8: The insane doctor smirks at 992 from the window as he hatches a crazy plan to use his new chemical shots on her to see her reactions. "Hello, 992. Welcome back to the testing." He laughed now crazily.
Panel 9: Silver tilted her head now, not trusting this crazy guy. The doctor continues on. "Now.. We will be moving onto the shots. Something I haven't done in years that I know no one has ever lived." He smirked again like crazy waiting for her reaction but he ended up frowning. Silver just narrowed her eyes silently, refusing to talk again, not scared of what was to come.
"

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 992- Page 5

Postby Traumwind » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:14 am

Omg new page! ouo
So awesomeee
|
|

|
|
-
-
Traumwind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:37 am

I was just about to post it on the fanclub. XP
And it was long overdue. Oh well. cx

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:45 am

Yeah. Yesh~

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me