Drawing sessions 1
110 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

JBD #680

Postby Blitz. » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Cry wrote:Sorry for such a long wait! It's been a busy week. o~o

We have a winner, and two runners up!

First place goes to ~Asaki!

And our two runners up are Paradise Lost and .Autumn.!
(I need you two to PM me so I can keep track of you both for your RU's. u v u)

Congratulations you guys!

It was difficult judging all the forms, too many good ideas to choose from...
But I'd like to thank everyone who entered! <3

What is a Jellybean Dragon?

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Haha, there's no specifics for this contest, just impress me!
HOWEVER

There is a few limits I'd like to discuss! (Very simply though)

If you do art, you may only have a maximum of 5 pieces.
If you are doing writing, just try to avoid making it too long. A simple paragraph or two for each writing section should be plenty, unless if it's a story. I get distracted easily and don't like reading too much. ^^;

To be honest, I'd just love to see how well you can develop the character/personality.
I like things short sweet and to the point. lD

My only other rules are no whining, no spamming, and no complaining.
If you have any questions please ask me! c:
There will be runner ups!

Good luck!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] [Optional]

(Put anything you want on the form!)

Light Brown: e5c29a
Medium Brown: d29a69
Dark Brown: 36291e
Light Blue (eyes): a7fff1
Green (eyes): 61a483

JBD (c) Hiccup
Last edited by Blitz. on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #680

Postby greeenspice » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:39 pm

okay, sorry, dropping out </3
Last edited by greeenspice on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my new baby bean Ansel omgggggg viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2440380
vvv art by the amazing starfin // i ship pepsi so hard omg

<3 art by starfin
greeenspice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayramite » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Name: Stryker
Orientation: Straight
Job: Bounty Hunter
Personality :
Stryker is rather the serious type and thinks that his authority should always be respected even the situation really doesn't call for it but he has a hard time lowering his guard he puts up while on the job. At times pushy if he's after information he can at times be overbearing with his constant questioning and intimidating stature, but he's never one to back down from a challenge is always willing to put himself in harms ways to protect others. Although his job calls for him to at times be aggressive he always tries to show his caring side to those who happen to have traveled down the wrong path and just need a little help getting back on track. After all he doesn't view everyone as the same and tries to keep him mind open to the constant possibilities that all possess for change and adaptation.

Justice
Coffee
Spring

Dislikes:
Liars
Thieves
Bullies
Winter

WIP
Last edited by Ayramite on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImageImage
My Jelly Bean Dragon's

Ayramite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:41 pm

: Name :
Fell Feel

: Gender :
Male
WIP

My apologies.Im trying out for the non-owner one instead.
Last edited by Sullivan Maurus on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Name: Ceysar

Reserving <3

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Name: Austriagirl

(Put anything you want on the form!)

Wip just know that I will try very hard for her :)
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Before I start;
    I just want to take up a few minutes of your time to say a few things. First I want to thank you for taking the time to read my from and hold this contest for this amazing bean. It is truly a privilege just to try for him/her. Also I wanted to apologize in advance. I always try and keep my forms as short as I can since I know you will have to judge a butt load of other forms so I try to make mine as painless as possible, but often i tend to get carried away when I write. I would also like to apologize for the horrible coding.I tried my best to make it look some what appealing to the eyes, but I have no coding skills so I am very sorry. Also a note for the future winner, you can use all of my art if you wish
Name;
    Orel (OR el); meaning Golden
    I chose this beautiful name for her because I see her as a strong young lady who can tough out anything and has a heart of gold. This name was originated in Germany and to me, she resembles a German Shepard, so I thought it would be a perfect fit.
Nickname;
    Oreo
    Many of her close friends and family members call her Oreo. This tasty snack has always been her favorite thing to much on ever since she could eat them and she could always be found eating one of these crunch, yummy cookies when when ever she could get her paws on one. Since her name is so similar to this beautiful, delicious cookies, it just stuck with her.
Gender;
    I could see her nothing other than a female.
Age;
Appearance;
    Anthro
    Orel is 5'2", with long dark brown straight/wavy hair. She normally wears it down, put she likes to change it up every so often. Also she will sometimes straighten or curl her hair, since her hair falls somewhere in between curly and straight she likes to change her normal hair sometimes. She has normal for her weight, weighing 117 llbs. She isn't particularly weak and works on on a daily basis, running every morning so she is a bit muscular. She normally dresses casually, nothing fancy, but she won't hesitate to put on a dress either. Her normal clothes would be shorts, a simple tank top and a pair of white converse. In the winter she wears jeans and a sweater and normally a pair of boots.
A little bit of background;
    Hi there. I though you all would like to know a little bit about me, what makes Orel, Orel. Well I was born and raised for most of my childhood in a small town in Ireland. Yes I am a full blooded Irish. I grew up out in the countryside, in a small little house some people might call a cottage. There were lots of hills, green grass, and there were a lot of sheep. I had a mom and a dad, and I was an only child, so I was spoiled when I was younger. By age 6 I had my own horse, Charlie Brown. I rode him every where and love to pretend that I was a queen, up on my high and mighty steed, and all of the little sheep were my people. I became quite good at riding, doing it in all my free time, but daily after almost ten good long years, Charlie brown grew sick and died. Almost there years after that I decided to move to London, and so I did leaving my parents, and almost everything behind. Today I still go back and visit Ireland almost every year and I still have my Irish accent.
Dreams;
    I have always had a few dreams but none of them are huge, or something inspiring, like most other bean's dreams. I have always wanted to take up horseback riding again, I really loved to used to ride, but I kind of dropped it when I moved. Also I have always really wanted to raise a family. I love kids so, i thought when the time was right and I find the right fellow, I would like to settle down and have a family.

Accessories;
    Orel wears a small bracelet made up of black string, and in the center, she has a small metal four leaf clover, for good luck. She often wears small flowers tucked into her tail, hanging form her tail or tucked behind her ear {see left}. She has a light pink bandanna wrapped around her tail, and a small golden coin on a black string hanging from her tail {see right}.
Personality;
    Determined Caring Sensitive Spirited Lovable Humorous Organized Timid Protective Trusting
    Determined
    Orel is strong young lady how will always give 110% and try her best at everything. She never wants to let herself or anyone else down, so she work hard to achieve the goals she and others have set for her. She can often be found working late into the night, trying to get in extra work, making everything perfect. She also can be know to over work herself, and loose a lot of sleep.
    Caring
    Orel will never leave a bean behind and will always be there when they need. She is a great friend and kind of like a mother to some beans, always caring for them , making sure everything is ok. It breaks her heart to see another bean cry so she always does her best to make everyone smile.
    Sensitive
    Although she never lets it show, things beans say about her, can really hurt her. She never lets them see her pain, but small innocent pranks can sometimes have her crying for hours.
    Spirited
    She is very passionate about the things she does and the beans she loves and will always bee seen with a smile on her face. She is very happy and upbeat and loves to hum,sing and dance.
    Lovable
    Orel is always up for a good hug or a cuddle and is like a big puppy, always there to give you a warm hug. Many people she meets just learn to fall in love with her, no one can resit her sweet self, and they just melt under her gaze.
    Humorous
    Orel loves to keep the mood light and cheery, always cracking a joke or saying something stupid to make some one laugh. She loves to make silly faces or hold little contests, trying to get some bean to laugh or just to share a smile with her friends.
    Origanized
    Organized may be a bit of an understatement. She is a bit of a perfectionist, and everything has to be color coded, alphabetized, categorized, and sorted before she is ok with it. She can't stand a messy room, so she can be seen spending most of her spare time cleaning. But just because she is organized doesn't mean she is willing to get down and dirty herself.
    Timid
    When Orel meets new beans she can be a bit shy, and unsure of what to say. Also when she is embarrassed or sad she can get really shy and afraid. First impressions are big for her, and she is always afraid she will say something stupid or give some bean a bad impression, so most of the times when she meets some one new, she says very little.
    Protective
    She is protective of the beans she loves and never wants any of them to get hurt in any way. If you mess with her family and friends, she will not hesitate at all. Trust me, you don't want to get on her bad side.
    Trusting
    She is very trusting of other beans and sometimes this can end badly for her. She believes all beans are good, so she gives her trust quite easily.
Quirks;
    She organizes and eats her skittles and M&M's by color
    Neon colors hurts her eyes, so she rarely uses highlighters or bright pen colors.
    She fiddles with her ears when she is bored
    She never wears make up, thinks it is stupid
    She is an early riser, but often finds herself going back to sleep, after she woke up
    She is pretty superstitious, and thinks that most 'myths' are true (is you blow a dandelion your wish will come true, four leaf clovers are lucky)
    She loves spicy things, she would eat everything spicy all the time if she could.
    She is left handed.
    Speaks with a slight Irish accent, gets thicker when she is mad.
    Doesn't like to step on the cracks in the sidewalk.
Likes;
    Orel's favorite animals are Tamanduas
    She loves flowers of all kind, but her favorite would have to be Penstemon Rubicundus
    Oreos.. duh
    Orel loves Disney movies, she would drop everything to sit sit and enjoy a Disney classic.
    She loves the sent of rain, vanilla, and freshly cut grass
    She loves to stay up late and look up at the stars, trying to find different constellations.
    Orel loves to try and learn new languages, right now she speaks French, German, and a little Latin
    Orel loves to cook and mess around in the kitchen trying to come up with a yummy treat
    She loves Pepsi
    Honey. She adds it to almost everything
    Blackberry pie.....yummy
    Horse back riding
    Almost all bugs. Especially grass hoppers and lady bugs, although she hates spiders……-shudders-
    She loves to be out side, weather it is gardening, swimming, biking, walking
    Rain, and the smell of rain
    Puddles
    Ducks, or almost any bird
Dislikes;

Red bull, and energy drinks in general
    Car people, people who only talk about cars " I am sorry but did I miss something? WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT CARS!?" -Orel continues to rant-
    Burnt cookies -shudders-
    Spiders, Snakes, Sharks, and Scorpions. The four deadly S's
    When your perfectly good ice cream melts
    Bright lights, she has sensitive eyes
    Sticky foods or drinks. Just about any thing that leaves a mess. -whispers- She is a neat freak
    When dishes in the dishwasher don't get fully cleaned and then you have to hand wash them your selves or put them in again...
    Salesmen.... -shudders- "NO! I don't want to buy what ever you are selling. Have a nice day" -slams door-
    Rude beans who ignore her
    Messes, or anything dirty
    When you spill something on your shirt.... your day has just been ruined
Phobias;
    Orel has a few minor phobias, no of which are too serious, but she still has them
    Chronophobia ; The fear of time passing
    Orel is worried that she won't do anything with her life, that she will never be special, and will always be destined to just be like everyone else in the world. She tries her best to make her life unique and special, because she is terrified of every second she wastes just doing nothing. This doesn't mean that she is always doing something, she is just always trying to do something special with her life.
    Deipnophobia ; The fear of Dinner parties
    Orel has always been a little timid around any social gathering, especially if a lot is on the line. She is always afraid she will mess something up and ended up the laughing stock of the night, so she tried to avoid dinner parties when ever she can. Don't get me wrong though, she loves to go out to dinner with her friends and have fun, but if it has a lot on the line and their is high pressure, she tends to avoid that kind of pressure.
    Albuminurophobia ; The fear of Kidney diseases
    Orel knew a bean who was very close to her, and at a young age had kidney disease. She perished shortly after she received the disease and this was very traumatic for Orel, she is terrified of this disease now. She never speaks of this experience so very few beans know about it, and even less know of her fear.
    Claustrophobia ; The fear of small spaces
    Orel sometimes can have panic attacks if she is trapped in small space, especially really small spaces. She fells like the walls are closing in on her and will freak out. She is normally ok, if she knows she will be able to get out soon, or if another bean is there to comfort her.
Flaws;
    Everyone has flaws, and so does Orel
    She tends to over stress little details, which keeps her from seeing the big picture.
    Sometimes she can be overly protective, and get in the way of others
    She can sometimes be too kind to others, and be a bit of a door mat, letting others do what ever they want.
    She gets carried away when she cleans and that often distracts her from the tasks at hand.
What is in my pouch;
    Lets see..
    A pack or Oreos
    A horse shoe charm, for good luck c;
    Some money, just in case. It looks like I have about 27$ and 13 cents
    A pair of head phones. Look they have little ducks on the ends -squee-
    A pencil... Not sure where this is from
    Some old receipts
    What looks like some kind of note, not quite sure what it says...
    Hmmm.. some lint? I think that's lint....
My Guilty pleasures;
    Green Tea
    I have a secret love for Green tea. I am addicted to it, and I drink way too much everyday. I try to limit my self to only so much per day, but I often fail, and go way over, but at least I try
    Nutella
    I would eat Nutella every day if I could, it is one of my favorite foods (beside Oreos). The best is a nutellla covered Oreo, that is to die for. I know this sounds so bad, and so bad for you, but I just can't help it. Curse you Germans for making such a beautiful delicious spread!! -stokes Nutella-
    Tree Climbing
    If you ever can't find me, look to the trees. I have always loved to climb trees ever since I was small, and I still love to do it today. One of my favorite things to do is climb up as high as you can in a tree, and just sit there all day reading. It is the best thing ever
    Traveling
    I have a secret love for travel, just something about being in a whole new place, just excites me so much. I hate just just sit at home and do nothing, and since I can't afford to just go traveling when ever I want, I try and make my own little adventures. I try to find new places nearby that I have never been to and visit there, or if it is even just exploring a near by forest, finding a new places always makes my heart skip a beat.
My favorite spot;
    Orel padded along the worn down stone, the soft leaves fluttered down from the trees, as they littered the ground. The warm thick air blew threw the trees as a slow lazy breeze ruffled her fur. The stones slowly disappeared as Orel went farther down the path and dirt began to take it's place. The dirt path was harder and thicker as it was less worn down, and fewer beans had gone down this far on the trail. Orel stopped at the edge of a small body of water, a soft green moss surrounding the waters edge. Orel trotted a little closer toward the still water, nearby ducks lazily napping in the sun. The soft green grass peeked up in between her toes, the sun warming the soft green blades. Orel scanned the pond quickly finding what she was searching for. She trotted around the edge of the pond, until the soft grass turned into wood. Orel looked up, seeing a worn down old doc, stretching out into the still pond, as the boards creaked in the warm wind. She gently trotted down the doc, the soft wood bending under her weight as the moss covered posts gently shook in the wind, sending ripples through the still water. She stopped at the edge of the doc, as the old wood dropped closer to the water, bending from it's old age. Orel plopped herself down on the soft wood, her front paws hanging over the edge of the doc, as she stared at the ducks, now slowly getting into the water for a swim. Orel dipped her toes in to the cool water as the hot sun beat down through the tree's leaves. Orel closed her eyes as the breeze blew through her soft brown fur. Orel rested her shin on her paws, as she slowly drifted off to sleep in the one place she loved most.
My Faithful Companion;
    Orel ran into the small store the smell of hay and kibble filling her nostrils. Her tiny feet quickly carried her to a small corner of the store, as she new exactly where she wanted to go. Her parents trailed behind her talking and smiling as Orel begged them to go faster. Orel ran ahead, stopping in front of one small glass cage, as she peered into the hay littered habitat, her eyes scanning for her small friend. She spotted a small lump peacefully sleeping in the back corner of the cage, and her eyes lit up. "Hi there Otto, I finally get to take you home today." She said excited placing her hand on the glass. A nice worker came over to her as her parents finally reached the cage, standing behind Orel. The worker and her parents started talking, nodding occasionally as they were told what they would need to do to take care of him. Orel stood in front of the cage, staring at her small friend as he sleepily rose from his resting place and wandered over the edge of the glass. FInally the worker reached into the cage, scooping up Otto, and gently placed him into Orel's hands, as her parents carried all of the stuff they would need. Orel gently stoked him, speaking softly as they checked out and headed intot he car,as Orel took home her faithful companion, Otto, the hedgehog, her best friend for life.
Interview with Orel {Interviewed by Eira, my JBD};
    Eira wrote: Hey there. I have a few questions to ask you, is that ok. It's just simple simple stuff, to get to know you better.

Orel wrote:Ya, of course, that should be fine.

Eira wrote:Ok so to start off, Just something simple, like what is your favorite color, what is your favorite food, what is your favorite thing to do?

Orel wrote:Wait were those just examples, or I am I supposed to answer the questions?

Eira wrote:Um.. I think you are supposed to answer them.

Orel wrote:Oh, ok, that makes sense. Lets see, Ummmmm.....OK. My favorite food would have to be Oreos, by far. My favorite color would have to either be s light rosy pink, or a nice happy yellow. Ummm... my favorite thing to do.. that would have to be.....horseback riding. Al though I haven't done it in a while, I love to do it, and I always wish I could.

Eira wrote:Ok, great! Next. Where would you move if you could move anywhere.

Orel wrote:Oh.. that's a though one...... I would love to live in a lot of places, like Iceland, or New York, but to be honest I kind of miss my home, so I would say I would move back to Ireland.

Eira wrote:Ya, that sounds like it would be really nice. Ummm..... Ok, let's see. Are their any pet peeves that you have.

Orel wrote:Ummm.. ya. Let's see. I get really mad if other beans eat really sloppily or make loud noises when they chew -shudders- .....that is just...nasty. Another one I have is when other beans spill something or get a grease stain on an important paper you have. Oh! Oh! I also hate it when beans just go on and on about something no one else cares about.

Eira wrote:I can't imagine your pain -says in a monotone, with lots of sarcasm-. Ok, moving on. Next. What do you look for in mate and or friend

Orel wrote:Well... I just want someone who you can trust and rely on to always be there for you. Someone who is understanding and caring and also knows how to have a good time. Someone who will respect you and know your boundari -

Eira wrote:Ok, that you so much for that, but I think I have heard enough. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.
Fun Facts;
    Orel knows a lot of wired random facts, like the weird but true facts. She just knows a lot of stupid random little facts.
    She is great a ping pong.
    She played the flute when she was younger, she stills knows how to play, but doesn't really ever play anymore.
    She quite good with a needle and thread.
    She loves to sing, and hum when no one is around.
Why I want her;
    This is the question I have been asking myself ever since I laid eyes on her. What makes her special and why would I want to add her into my Jellybean dragon family? I have so many reasons, I just don't know where to start. Ok, so first off, as soon as I saw her, I felt a little spark, a connection. To began, she is based off of a German Shepard, which is a dog I have dreamed of having ever since I was little, so I already felt that need for her. Also all my life I have grown up around German Shepards. My neighbors had one, and we lived next to them for almost 7 years, then some of my good friends have German Shepards, so I have always been fairly close to this breed. Also I have grown up around dogs all my life, and currently I have three dogs of my own, so I couldn't resist trying out for a Dog based bean. It also just so happens that green is my favorite color, so you had me drooling from the start. The second reason why I want her is because I think she would fit in perfectly into my bean family. I currently own one other bean, my baby Eira. I love her to death, and I won her last November, so I have had her for almost five months now. She and her mate Oggy are now expecting so soon I might have another little baby bean in the family. I think that Orel would fit into my bean family with Eira, because I think she is the perfect balance. Eira is very laid back, stubborn, loves to have fun, and a true kid at heart. Orel is more organized, so she could balance with Eira's laid back-ness, and Orel is a little shy, so Eira could help her with that. I think they would just get along so great since they both have things they can relate to and would both be great friends.
What I would to with her;
    Well I would rp her to death, that's for sure. Currently I am in a role play with Eira, and her mate, over pm, and I am very active, and I love to role play, so I do it when ever I can. I would love to rp with Orel and find her some friends, and maybe that some one special. Also Orel would soon be taking over my gallery and my sig, and avatar. I would draw in all of my free time, and I would defiantly give her a special spotlight in my signature where everyone can see her. Also I would make her a page, right next to Eira's on the JBD fan club, and I would put down every little detail about her. Overall, I promise to spoil and great care of her.
Art;
Shout outs;
    I just wanted to give a few shout outs to all the users who helped me with this form. I would like to thank iFoopets and Riolu. for their amazing help. They both looked over my form and gave me advice, to help make my from better. They were truly amazing. Also Riolu let me use her amazing piece of art, and I really wanted to thank her for being so kind and letting me use this. you both have been so kind, and really touched my heart ;u;

Last edited by vjg321 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 am, edited 21 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Roscoe wrote:"All I've ever wanted is to be accepted... is that to much to ask?"

Username;; TheAlchemyst
Name;; Roscoe
Gender;; Male
Age;; Twenty-Three
Date of Birth;; July 18th, 1992
Birth Flower;; Marigold; For the Hindus, the month of October is associated with festivals like Dusshera and Diwali and Marigold, an auspicious flower is part of religious ceremonies. However, in the English culture, marigold stands for sorrow and sympathy.
Constellation;; cancer; The mascot is the Crab, and much like this shelled little critter, Cancers are quick to retreat into their shells if it suits their mood.
Zodiac;; Born into the year of the Sheep, or Ram, it represents those who are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted, but may also expel negativity, as to being shy, pessimistic, moody, indecisive, over-sensitive, weak-willed, and puzzled about life.

Personality;; Roscoe is a shy character, but he isn't the usual kind of shy. He is distrusting of others, cautious, and he keeps to himself very quietly. As such, he doesn't make too much interaction with others, including beans. However, this is by no means his way of expressing spite. Deep down, Roscoe is a very kind and gentle bean with a heart of gold. He is loyal, protective, and is always like the big brother looking after you, as he's always looking to better your health and safety should you be able to step past his boundaries. However, if you do any sudden movements, he'll flip, and his caution will skyrocket. He hates surprises.

Viewed;; Roscoe is viewed among others just like the dog. German Shepherds are often viewed as aggressive, violent and dangerous. And often others associate Roscoe as one of them, just because he looks large and dangerous doesn't mean he is at all. He never means any harm at all, despite his gift/curse of size and strength.

- Nature
- Friendly Individuals
- Being Calm
- Making sure those he cares about are healthy and safe.
- Crackers
Dislikes:
- Surprises
- Mean individuals
- Dogs, canine like creatures, and/or creatures resembling dogs (he really doesn't feel any comfort around them, and gets rather defensive)
- Violence
- When people deliberately show no care for their health.
- Crowds

Hobbies:
- Bird Feeding
- Exploration
- Meditation
- Collecting dog-tags
- Skipping stones
Fears:
- Sudden lifting of a limb, like a hand or paw
- His previous home
- His own reflection

Good Habits:
- He stays healthy
- He's loyal and protective
- Kind and caring
Bad Habits:
- Overly Cautious
- Defensive to the slightest movement
- Doesn't get jokes almost ever

Roscoe wrote:They shunned me away like I was some kind of monster."

The Cold Beginning

They say that when a baby is born, it is a miracle for the parents, even if you were born with several others; each of the babies were different people. They say that having a baby is like having God place his hand of luck on your shoulder, and the angels swear an oath to keep your children safe. However, they also say that it takes more than miracles and angels to live life, no matter who or what you are. I know that one all too well. I was born amongst a litter of two, followed by another soon after. But despite the amount of siblings I had, it wasn't enough. Because my brothers and I were all born into a poor family. They made mistakes; like giving birth. They couldn't keep us and live freely from where we lived. So, we were all sent away. My brothers.....I have no recollection of them, or any knowledge as to what happened to them. All I know is what i was brought into. A human family. They didn't raise me as parents would. No, they taught me things, mean things. To bite people who came to the house, to show aggression and instill fear. They wanted me to be a guard so they could live without others getting involved. And it wasn't even that they cared for me. Rarely would I see food and water, and I never even got appreciation. Instead, I was ordered around, and scolded when I did something too slowly or wrong all together. There were nights where they had too much intoxication, and I was involved; ending up hurt for no reason.

So I ran away from them, to escape the pain and misery. But to no avail, did I find happiness. Everybody neglected me; feared me. Yet I didn't even look at them half the time. By teeth were too worn to be bared without aching. I was said to cruel, dangerous, heartless even. They said I should have been locked in a cage, so that I did not disturb the peace with my monstrosity. None came to me when I was left in an alley, cold and hungry, soaked from the rain, and battered by the pain. I was hated. There were no angels, nor was I even a miracle. My parents disowned me, my owners didn't even look for me, and i was never given a smile once in my life. I barely knew how to even smile myself. But.....there is hope.....hope that I can find those who may accept me. I just need to keep trying....because you know what they say, nothing will get done if you give up.

Roscoe wrote:"You became my first friend."

Beauty and the Beast

I reached into the sky, my paw grasping towards the sun. I opened my paw and out flew bird seed, scattering across the ground. I smiled quietly watching the birds eat, it was a small past time of mine. I looked up as the birds flew away and it was then I noticed her. A dark and light grey bean, with broken heart shapes in her fur, she had a rose in her hair and a dream catcher on her tail. She was sitting there on the bench, at first I decided to ignore her, but then I saw something. She was holding binoculars, and they were backwards... I sighed quietly, despite the fact is distrusted her she would never see the birds that way. Hesitantly I moved closer to her slowly. She turned to me, "Oh, another bean, he's so far..." she said quietly, her voice was like honey silk, gentle and soft, but quiet and I could hear it the sorrow in her voice. It made me curious, I stopped swiftly, I knew it, she would think the same of me as everyone else did. But then she lowered the binocular's and stared at me, her eyes were beautiful, a deep garnet red that shimmered in the sun, the tint of sorrow lingered in them as much as her voice. "Oh... your closer now... how did you do that?" she asked. she didn't seem freaked out like others did, she didn't give me a nasty look. I looked at her and then back towards the birds. "Your... holding them upside down" I said quietly. She blinked and looked at them, turning them over and looked through them towards a tree. "Oh, thank you" she said. "Who are you?" she asked. "Um... Roscoe..." I answered, "oh... my name is Rosalinda Rimmer... everyone calls me Rosalin though" she said.

"Rosalin?" I asked, she nodded, "We start with Ros... we're name buddies" she said smiling faintly. I blinked, who only smiles faintly? I didn't ask though, "Name... buddies?" I asked. She nodded, "Why not?" she asked. "I don't know... I don't have many buddies, or friends" she said, "Me neither" I spoke lightly. "Well let's be friends... then" Rosalin said to me. I blinked, "You... want to be my friend?" I asked rather shocked, "yea" she smiled faintly.
I suppose that's how it started, I got my first friend ever.. she introduced me to her friends and I felt better, for the first time I had a friend, she became my best friend... my first friend. She meant so much to me... somehow I guess it became more, but I'll tell her later... maybe.

Company;;
Rosalinda Rimmer - Rosalin was his friend friend ever, she never judged him because of his looks and he quickly became attached to her. You could say he's developed a crush on her. He's very protective and loyal to her.
Steaphan - Sen was the second bean to become his friend, Rosalin introduced him to him, and in truth he doesn't really trust Sen just yet because of how he hurt Rosalin even if it was an accident and he didn't mean to.
Yumemi Okami - Roscoe deeply respects and admires Yumemi, she is a very beautiful bean and has a wonderful personality, he trusts her because she treats Rosalin like family.
Koyuki Okami - Roscoe became good friends with Koyuki and you could say he has a tiny crush on her, mostly because he doesn't know if he'll ever earn Rosalin's heart. But he trusts Koyuki and thinks she has a nice heart.
Annetta - Roscoe is terrified of Annetta, the bratty little girl is always surprising and scaring him all the time. He hates it, but every now and then he does get along with her... sometimes.
Shinee- Like Yumemi he respects her as a woman and likes that she is nice. Though she does surprise him from time to time.
Ambrosia- He adores her because she always looks like a little kid. Though he would never insult her in that way.
Pompeii- just like Annetta he terrifies her, always wanting to go on an adventure... he doesn't handle it well but because Rosalin thinks he's cute, he doesn't mind him as much.
Lee- Lee is a cute little guy, at least he is calm around Roscoe, knowing he wouldn't want to get hurt, but does seem defensive around Koyuki. Lee knows what it feels like to be abandoned.

Art;; By Segie, By Wolfehstar, By Amberblaze, By Fail in Love, By Snow!

Last edited by PPr:Kut on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 33 times in total.
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #?? IDK

Postby esoteric » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:43 pm

- deleted -
Last edited by esoteric on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
esoteric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haunted house » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Name: Shep

WIP