Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: Black

Postby x-Birch-x » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Owner: The One & Only Vapor
Equid name: Veleni {Italian for poison}
Height: 12hh
Black: Black represents an all-binding color, an "absolute". As the absence of light, it dominates all, bringing all into one. Black is the color of unity and therefore perfect, untarnished health.
White: White represents the color of hospitals. Ever notice how the nurses all wear white, the walls are all white? White is a soothing, healing color. It is sterility and absolution, perfection.
Silver: Silver is the color of the metal of the ambulance, the sky when all seems lost, the fangs of a snake, the color representation of the metallic taste of blood. Silver is a color that can be found everywhere in health, in the simplest of things- your hair when you are old and your health is failing, to the needle that might be your I.V., your final lifeline.
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: Black

Postby Charchar2 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Aha! X3 ♥

Owner: Charchar2
Name: Caiman
Answer:
Black- The deep darkness of a calm mind at sleep; rest is necessary for health, and this dark color seems to represent the night and calmness that comes when you sleep.
Red- The bright red of healthy blood- no infections, disease, or clotting.
White- The pure white of cleanliness and sterility, essential to health.

He is amazing<3
Last edited by Charchar2 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Owner: ireland
Equid name: Azalea
Black: believe it or not the black does not represent bad. It actually shows life in this case.
White: the white is the sign of time you have until the poison actually gets to you.
Grey: the grey; defeniatly bad. Means that you are already gone. Life just dripping out of you.
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Owner: The One & Only Vapor
Equid name: Veleni {Italian for poison}
Black: Black represents an all-binding color, an "absolute". As the absence of light, it dominates all, bringing all into one. Black is the color of unity and therefore perfect, untarnished health.
White: White represents the color of hospitals. Ever notice how the nurses all wear white, the walls are all white? White is a soothing, healing color. It is sterility and absolution, perfection.
Silver: Silver is the color of the metal of the ambulance, the sky when all seems lost, the fangs of a snake, the color representation of the metallic taste of blood. Silver is a color that can be found everywhere in health, in the simplest of things- your hair when you are old and your health is failing, to the needle that might be your I.V., your final lifeline.
Last edited by The One & Only Vapor on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leverage » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Owner: Kiokami
Equid name: Sparr
Black: Black is the void a life being lived, the space that life is destined to fill in the universe.
White: White is the good of life, purity of heart and soul. White is the positive impact one leaves on the world.
Red: Silver is arrogance, crime, evil, and ego. It is the evil of life, the scar a life may leave on the world which may eventually kill the evildoer if the world so chooses. It is life meeting the void in death.
Last edited by leverage on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:18 pm

Owner: -3B-
Equid name: Raphael
Black: Black is typically the opposite of health. It coats diseased organs, serious burns, and often marks tissue death. It is also usually the color of the grim reaper, which must spend lots of time in hospitals as the dead and dying flock there for various reasons, for recovery or the morgue. But it can also represent health by being the top level of certain martial arts, which require people to be in top form - with healthy bodies to keep up with the strenuous activity. It is, therefore, a symbol of those who work hard for personal health.
White: White is sterility. It is clean and immaculate, and is usually found draped over the shoulders of health practitioners, doctors, nurses, and patients. It represents those working to maintain the health of society.
Silver: Silver is both the color of the lifesaving instruments and the atmosphere of the veil, which is part of death - again, the opposite of life. It holds both properties of health (life) and the consequence of ill health in its range, steady as a set of scales balancing the two.

--
This is what happens when one's parent works in a hospital. xD Pff. He's a beautiful boy, Birch! <3
Last edited by Desmond on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saorsa » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Owner: s k y y
Equid name: Thorello
Black: Black can represent the mystery, fear, and sadness one might have if they or a loved one has an illness. It can also represent the mourning when someone's health deteriorates and they pass away.
White: Purity as someone who is in good health and cleanliness of a hospital.
Silver: Silver represents calmness, security, and maturity (old age) but can also double as sadness as someone is dying.
Last edited by saorsa on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Owner: **Nightwhisper**
Equid name: Aslan
Black: Black represents the power of conquering any type of disease or sickness or anything in life.
White: White represents purity meaning nothing is wrong and nothing is tainting you or your life.
Silver: Silver represents the reflection of any energy, whether it be positive or negative, that's needed through life. Though silver is just another gray, it's more light and lighthearted and optimistic.
Last edited by **Snowwhisper** on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:24 pm

Owner: Ismene
Equid name: Roman
Black: Pupils in the eyes of every living thing, along with it's symbol for death. Since many people fear death, this color is a sort of fear-driven determination that wills us into staying alive.
White: Purity and peace. The whites of our eyes and our teeth that allow us to fuel our bodies with food.
Red: Shine and glitters, everything that moves catches the light in certain ways as they move. The glimmer on a fish's scales, the gleam of hair out in the sun, and even the shine on a well groomed equine!
Last edited by henley on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mayaHDTV08 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Owner: mayaHDTV08
Equid name: Tobias
Black: implies self-control and independence, the patient is healthy; in hospitals, code black means there is a bomb threat
White: means safety, purity, and cleanliness; in hospitals, code white means one of the patients in being aggressive
Silver: symbolizes security and calmness, the patient is stable
Last edited by mayaHDTV08 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Equine Art Shop~My WME's~My Join Me!~200 WME Challenge~Lupus Equines~My Animations~I'm trying out for this JBD and this JBD, please help me by pming me art of them for my forms!

ImageImage
mayaHDTV08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me