Bengal Mahogany Bay by iAmDiversity

Based on Click to view
Artist iAmDiversity [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bengal Mahogany Bay

Postby iAmDiversity » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:54 am

So, my tries at designing any kind of valenkitta totally failed. But somehow I managed to create this guy instead and I am really happy with the bengal pattern! Though I probably doomed someones drawing hand xD

To adopt this buck, tell me an odd way that he shows affection to someone he likes. Just be creative! I'll pick the form I like the most and close for judging once I think there are enough entries^^

-3B- wrote:Username: -3B-
Name: Balthazar
Type: Runner
Height: 1,15 m
Balthazar's usual way of showing affection is by constantly standing so that he's always touching the other nukitta somehow. So, for example, when eating, he might stand so that his side is flush against that of the one he admires. When distance is necessary, he'll stretch out his tail and flop it over his crush's. Now, this might seem silly and harmless - until nightfall and he drapes himself over the other nukitta's sleeping form like a giant, heavy, cuddly, living blanket!
Last edited by iAmDiversity on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Mahogany Bay

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:15 am

~
Last edited by vanilla bean. on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:20 pm

HOLY MUTTER OF GOTT HE IS GORGEOUS
(Falls backwards out of chair. Gets up, gasps and begins typing)
ImageImageImage
Username:
Hi my name is ~Galen, but you can call me Allison if you'd like. ^^ I am a non-owner of this species, but I've completely fallen in love with it and this handsome buck. When I saw him, I had to apply.

ImageImageImage
Name:
If I win this handsome fellow, I'd like to name him Ishmael.
ImageImageImage
Type:
Ishmael is short and thin but muscular. He is definitely a Runner.
ImageImageImage
Height:
1,15 m
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ishmael's Odd Flirt
Ishmael is gorgeous and, he knows it.But, he likes to play it off like he is oblivious of his attractiveness. He is really sweet to a Doe he is attracted to, he often goes to a nearby stream and finds the most beautiful and colorful rock he can find and he will take it to the Doe along with some sweet smelling flowers he may find along the way. Ishmael is sweet, but he can also be a bit conceded at times..
ImageImageImage
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Username: Staz
Name: Romeo
Romeo isn't the most capable romantic. As a means of attracting a mate he's seen males strutting about, and putting on displays for females. He's been convinced it's all some sort of routine, so his odd quirk is that the moment he finds a female he's attracted to, he'll start to dressage or buck and kick. Of course this usually scares females or they think he has some sort of issue, but really, he is just 'entranced' by them.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Username: -3B-
Name: Balthazar
Balthazar's usual way of showing affection is by constantly standing so that he's always touching the other nukitta somehow. So, for example, when eating, he might stand so that his side is flush against that of the one he admires. When distance is necessary, he'll stretch out his tail and flop it over his crush's. Now, this might seem silly and harmless - until nightfall and he drapes himself over the other nukitta's sleeping form like a giant, heavy, cuddly, living blanket!
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnigmaticJackal » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Username: EnigmaticJackal
Name: Casanii
Casanii has horrible eyesight but an extraordinary sense of smell, leading him to often be face to face with a new or even familiar face to breath in their scent. When he identifies a nukitta he may approach suddenly with his muzzle level with the other's eyes. All this to give his eyes a moment to focus and to better establish a bond. If anyone can put up with Casanii's constant face sniffing, they will surely find a humorous friend.
Old Phone Who Dis?
EnigmaticJackal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Username: -- b e n j i
Name: Fili
A sure fire way to tell who Fili likes, is to count how many times he has made a fool of himself in front of another Nukitta. The more he's been the butt of the jokes, the more he enjoys to company of said Nukitta.
Last edited by stabbrielle on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ghost. » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:11 am

Username: Reikistjarna
Name: Quinton
Quinton shows affections by collecting and bringing everything to those closest to him. And I mean everything.
It can be nice-looking twigs he finds on the ground, interesting rocks he've come across, pretty colored leaves, beautiful flowers. He might even find feathers from birds or little pieces of fur from other animals to bring to those he cares for, everything just to show that he really appreciates them, even if some gifts might be a weird way of showing affections.
Though his fanatic way of collecting things might easily get out of hand and the pile of gifts can grow unnecessarily large, but that doesn't always stop him. He figures it's the little gifts that counts, only, he brings too many of them along.
Last edited by .Ghost. on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 am

Username:
HazleKitten
Name:
Spencer
Type:
Runner
Height:
1,15 m

Vladimir is a sweet heart even though his name and looks are dark and intimidating. They way interacts and shows affection towards his family, friends or partner is all in the same nearly. When it comes to his family and friends. He stands directly beside them but his body it facing the opposite way as theirs. That way, he'd able to wrap his tail around their chest and keep them close. When it comes to his partner, he does the same thing but his face it facing the same way their's is. His tail wraps around their's and either his face will be right beside their's at the cheek, or his neck is bent down to where he nibbles on their shoulder for their attention.
Last edited by Haze-L-Kitten on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iAmDiversity » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:10 am

I just wanted to clarify that that the odd way he shows affection can be towards anyone, friends, family, crush etc.^^
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me