Hollowback #11 by Running Fern

Based on Click to view
Artist Running Fern [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hollowback #11

Postby Running Fern » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Aww gosh! She took forever to make!!! XD The theme is somewhat Native American.
Any way.... Here is the forum, PLEASE put some work into your forum I put a lot of work into this and I would like the same in return!
Extra's are allowed!

Forum!
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Story: (Who lost this item? How?) ( 100 words MINIMUM No max) ( YOU CAN DO STORY OR ART. )
Art: Optional

End date, When I get five complete forums or.... the 30th of MARCH Date is subject to change!

Congratulations! ☯_Ƴɛcκ ☯ Ɔαℓℓιиɢ_☯
Last edited by Running Fern on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sup, Used to be Blank Canvas.
Just a plant person wandering my way through life
Starting school to be an airplane mechanic soon, not super active.
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hollowback #11

Postby yeena » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:06 am

*Dies of Beauty* Sadly I want to try but I don't deserve her..Im giving someone else a chance :D and very nice job !
yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:52 am

~RainbowTails~ wrote:*Dies of Beauty* Sadly I want to try but I don't deserve her..Im giving someone else a chance :D and very nice job !

Thank you! woh, no one else seams to think so
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lokisaurus » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:46 pm

I'd love to try but I'm waiting on the Firework Treasure, then I might try for this. -Reserving the name Kaya-
ON HIATUS
until further notice

if i owe you art and you have already paid, you are eligible for a refund.
message me on discord with your receipt of purchase and i'll pay you back.
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Username: charboo
Name: poka
Personality: shy, sharing, relaxed, quiet, thoughtful, creative.
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:57 am

Changed the end date to give everybody a little more time! ^,^
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:06 pm

"Found You Sis !"
Just A Little Thing If They Were Deer ~

Username:
~RainbowTails~

Name:
Little Doe
The only reason I chose this is because she looks native and I'm trying to think Native like.

Course' What Else I be ?

Personality:
Doe Is quiet and shy, she enjoys walk and is mostly solitary. The only reason that she is solitary is because of the incident of her brother ( Coming up ^^ ), she was heart-broken and couldn't stand having another being beside her, so for most fact ; It's because she doesn't want to be hurt again.. and burn even more from the loss. Most likely the only time she will talk is 1). With VERY close friend, or 2). If shes in the woods, yes she won't even talk in an argument, because it's probably over something REALLY stupid. Doe isn't the one to be "Miss-know-it-all" or "Miss-America", NO just no, shes the one people would and will call "Nerds" or something ever, well guess what ? She doesn't care anymore.
: I'll be speaking on my own half of the story, I don't need someone to say it for me:

Story: (Who lost this item? How?) ( 100 words MINIMUM No max) ( YOU CAN DO STORY OR ART. )

Oh That Fun...

She walked beside her brother, proud of course, everyone would respect the ' Glades '. How she cared for him, he backed her up and protected her from harm, Heh , he even said he's take a bullet for me. We were at our tribe, in the camp, sitting in the bloody middle of camp, enjoying ourselves, It was my fault, I suggested we go out to the wilderness. We never told our parents and we all snuck out, sneaky as ever and even more foolish. Why did I suggest that ? Why couldn't we have gone and played ' Rock-Toss ', but no, foolish me, I had to go to the wild. We were walking and talking ; Oh yes, I brought about.. four of my friends ; and then we saw this bird with a huge nest ! I wanted to explore so I started up the hill, well more of a cliff buuut.. when we got to the top we saw beautiful speckled brown eggs, yummy and pretty, a good combo but dangerous bird. I, myself, had started to reach in to snag an egg and I heard an ear-splitting screech and I scrambled to a bush in pure terror. I had managed to wedge myself into the bush, but my friends hadn't, neither my brother. I cowered and lowered myself and covered my head, hating the sounds of yelps and those screeches of war...

Once It Was Gone

I must've been there for a long time.. and I mean long, It was afternoon when we left and now the sun was happily showing off it's rays over the horizon. I squeezed my way through the bush and looked around, where was everyone ? No one was in sight and I yelped in terror seeing my brothers, clawed and bruised body. " NO ! " I was wailing over and over again as I realized he would never get up again. I fell a few feet away and just laid there, tired, scared, sad and angry. My face couldn't disguise the tears streaming down my cheeks, because I was half soaked in them. I only looked up to see my brother's flute, our decreased mother made and gave to him. Forcing myself up I moved over to the flute, thrown half across the ground. " I won't lose this.. I'd take a bullet for it.." she vowed her ears pinned against her head in sadness. She very carefully, as if it was a pup, picked the flute up and trotted off to camp, this dawn was over, a new Era was starting, a new broken one, without her loyal brother.

Sorry I'm Terrible On Computers T^T

Hah ! I change my mind I'm going for it ! Por Favor !
yeena / any pronouns / borzoi enthusiast

[art by sleepycalicos]
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Running Fern » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Up^^ :D
I promise I haven't forgotten this! :3
Be sure to have your forums at there final stage and stuff by the 28th I will then do the judging on the 29th and then I will announce the winner on the 1st if I can or the 2nd
Running Fern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Username: Simonpet
Name: Piper
Personality: Piper is an energetic Hollowback, and she loves to listen to music. She can't stand still, and can often be found making or listening to music.
Story: It was my music teacher. Seriously. She lost it about a month ago, and now she is complaining about how she's one flute(?) short. We're learning how to play the flute you see... I believe that this Hollowback stole it from our school! A few days ago, I saw it peeking in through a window, hop in, and snatch the flute. I think that it was just luck to find the little thief! Now all I have to do is find an excuse as to why it was taken...
Two days later:
Well, it seems like this Hollowback has taken a liking to me! I think I'll call her Piper, because a piper is a musician who uses the pipes. My teacher doesn't know yet about what happened. I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell her! I also believe that she likes me a lot. She plays the flute(?) for me every time we are alone. Now, how do I get her off my scent? A little help please?
Art: N/A
Last edited by Simonpet on Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belos » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Username:
Draconuus

Name:
Saol, Irish for Life

Personality:
Saol is a somewhat solitude Hollowback, and is often found at night, in a quiet area, most likely a small reflective pond that she likes, but not as much as her precious flute. She is solemn, quiet, graceful, and gentle.

Story:
The softest sound blew on the breeze across the gold-dusted fields of the Great Plains at night. A buffalo bellowed off in the background, adding on to the quiet, beautiful flute song. A young female girl, named Adoette, blew on her wooden flute as soft as the nightingale tends to her young. The small village she lived in was in the center of the rolling sea of gold, and as there was peace in the dark night of the plains, a dark storm, a plague, bubbled out from underneath a stubborn rock, as a wild coyote pack had wandered deep into her village's territory and was attacking livestock, young, and warriors. Adoette had lost her Uncle to the savage beasts, and the only remains of him lie in her memories and in the flute he had carved for her the day before he was brutally attacked in his sleep. But still, her flute blew on. As she laid a lower note down, far off in the distance there was the bloodcurdling howl of the coyotes. Her eyes shoot wide open as she ran from her spot, not realizing she had dropped her flute in panic of the coyotes. When she had noticed she no longer had her favorite possession, she wept silently, wondering if her Uncle's unavenged spirit would be angry with her. The next morning, she went back out to the place she had dropped her flute, only to find it was gone, but with large pawprints scattered throughout the clearing, but strangely, the pawprints were too big.

Even big for a coyote.

Art:

WIP
hi im pip and im a stupid kinnie
she/they/he || nonbinary lesbian || belos luvr
belos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups