Based on Click to view
Artist x-Birch-x [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WME: The wise one

Postby x-Birch-x » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Owner: Chrissy
Equid name: Pericles, named after the Greek statesman and general of Athens.
Height: 12hh
Wild or domestic: Domestic, of course. He lives on the same farm that Darkwater is on, my 27 year old mare.
Tell me his favorite story to tell:
"Gather around, you fillies and colts. Old Perry has a story for you. Now, listen close.
"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful filly, with a beautiful white coat. It was whiter than freshly laid snow, and it was a sight to see. "
"Poppa," A filly spoke up, "Are you sure that you weren't dreaming?"
"I wasn't, Lilith. Now, let's get back to the story.
"I was young, only four. She would come by my herd every weekend at night, always gazing up at the stars. I watched her every time, and I'd always get distracted by something and she'd vanish."
"Then she wasn't real!" Lilith piped back up.
"Hush, you. She was. I talked to her, once. Only once. She slowly, nervously walked up to me, and gently touched her nose to mine. Up close I could see, there was not a single marking on her. Her muzzle was white, not pink. Her eyes were silver."
"Definitely a ghost," The filly muttered.
"She was not a ghost. She was real, Lilith. I felt her warmth. She was so timid, so scared. I think it was my halter that really did scare her the most. But she approached me anyway.
And all she did was smile at me. She just smiled and said my name.
But then, my owner had whistled for me to come. I turned my head-- goodness how I regret that-- and within a second of turning back to bid her farewell, she had vanished."
Lilith turned to the others at this point. "Yup, a ghost!"
Perry did not scold her, this time. He was gazing out to the starless night, face full of longing.
"The stars never came back out after that. She took them with her when she left. I hope she returns again, so we can see the stars bright again."

Art:
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WME: The wise one

Postby Chibi » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Owner:Chibi
Equid name:Tobias
Wild or domestic:wild
Tell me his favorite story to tell: Sit back now little foals and let me tell you a story. It all starts
Art:wip <3

withdrawing
Last edited by Chibi on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attention All
I have officially quit CS. If you would like to ask me any questions then visit my deviantart Bye guys
Chibi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:17 pm

possible reserve
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna~tic » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Dropping out, he's just not for me. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Luna~tic on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I come onto CS maybe once in a blue moon? So don't expect fast replies.
Pretty inactive nowadays as travelling the world keeps me pretty busy, but I'm here now and again for a yarn or even if you want a few pets? Feel free to make a one sided offer, although I retain my right to refuse or edit a trade if there is something I'd want to hold on to for memories sake.
WME herd.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested in adopting one.
Luna~tic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butter Dragon » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Owner:
.Corgi.
Equid name:
Kwan meaning stroung
While this may not sound like a name ment for an old wise equid, he wasn't allways old.
Wild or domestic:
Wild, leader of his herd in fact. Though will soon be choosing an heir, and when he does so he will go to the town on the other side of the forest and find a home that will take care of him for the rest of his days.
Tell me his favorite story to tell:
Featuring:
Kwan Aravel, the mute one Rocket and Anastasia
Kwan walked slowly through the light filled woods connecting his home and herd to a small town. He was enjoying the peace, the silence when suddenly he heard hoof beats and giggles behind him. He stopped and turned around just in time to be the target of the clumsiness of three young equids.
“Oh! Sorry sir!”
"There are no sir's here young one. I may be the leader of the herd in the valley but here in the woods i am one of you." He said with a soft sweet smile. “Now who are you all?”
"Oh, yes sir... Uh... I mean Kwan, my name is Anastasia." She replied, and gave a small shy grin and pawed nervously at the ground.
“Oh, and don’t mind her.” The young girl said, nodding to another young girl in the back. “She’s mute.”
The young one looked at him silently, flicking her tail.
“Hiya! I'm Rocket!" One of the young boys chimed in with a smirk.
"Well it is a pleasure to meet you all, where are you three heading?" Kwan asked.
"To the river and water fall! It’s the best place to play!" they all said together.
"Well, I know an even better place," he said.
"Oh?" Rocket said with disbelief and a smirk.
"Yes, the apple grove on the out skirts of town.”
“But isn’t that a… human apple tree place?” one of the young girls asked as they started to walk.
“Yes,” Kwan answered. “but it’s been abandon for years.”
As they walked Kwan told them this story,
“It was night, the sun was falling and the moon was taking its place in the sky, I was walking alone in the woods. Just me and the night breeze, It was as if the whole world had stopped to give me a pleasant walk, well pleasant for the moment. I had just left the fields where our herd was located, and as I walked I heard a noise coming from the brush, it came off and on as if hooves, or paws, where walking in stride with mine. As the night sky grew darker it was harder to see things, I suppose in broad day light I would have been able to see it perfectly but at the time I was left curious and frightened. Suddenly, something leapt out from the bushes next to me. It was a large cat with glowing yellow eyes and two huge teeth that sprang from its top jaw all the way to his chin. I stood there no knowing what to do, there was a rustle in the bushes behind the beast and his expression changed from angry to scared like mine. He leaped over me and as he did his claw hit my back right leg leaving a nasty scratch. Out from behind him jumped a bunny; it scuttled to through my legs towards the valley. I quickly ran back to my sleeping herd, all safe and un-touched. I lay beside my mother and went to sleep, deciding to forget about the whole thing. “
“But, Kwan you just described is a slobber toothed tiger…” Rocket said cutting Kwan off and gave him a curious look.
“You mean Saber tooth, Rocket.” Anastasia said, “But he is right Kwan, aren’t they extinct?”
“Well whether you believe my story or not is up to you but we are here none the less.” Kwan said stopping suddenly.
The young equids stopped and turned around to look at him just in time to see him slowly turn around revealing a long, old, scar on his back right leg.
Word count:
Art:(Totally optional)
Wip I have a perfect idea ouo
Wiiipppp

I'm afraid i must drop out :'( I'm just not connecting like i thought i would <3
Last edited by Butter Dragon on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arabianwolflove » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 pm

wow, he's beautiful

I may have to reserve.

Arabianwolflove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oddly Shaded » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:34 pm

He looks like he could be my boy Bandero's dad lol XD
Oddly Shaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Owner: Cloud'
Equid name: Santana
Wild or domestic: domestic, but wild when he was young
Tell me his favorite story to tell: That's hard - because of his age and all the things he has seen, there are so mayn storys to be told. But his very favourite part is telling the foals that are born on the ranch he lives now about the wild. Describing the mountains he and all WME's originally come from, telling them how to survive in the wild, how to find food in the very hard winters, which animals to be friend or predator, and he can tell story that realistic that the folas really seem to feel the cold mountain wind blowing around their head and playing with their mane.
Art:(Totally optional)

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:21 am

Saving this space. <3 wip

Owner: ᴍʏᴛʜ + ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ (myth + destiny)
Equid name: Ironhide- He has lived through a lot in his life and they say his skin is like armour o thick nothing has ever seriously wounded him or put him down, it is like he literally has an iron hide.
Wild or Domestic: Domestic, the old soldier needs someone to care for him these days because he is just too old and tired to be running about and away from wolves etc.
Tell me his favorite story to tell: ( no longer than 600 words please)
Art: WIP
All art may be kept by the winner, but not the story idea.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:05 am

Owner: ~*Cuore*~ ((Formerly ~*LunaStar*~
Equid name: Trick
Wild or domestic: Wild
Tell me his favorite story to tell: WIP
Art: WIP

Pulling out.
    The Blood Bay caught my eye and I'm going for him.
Last edited by Kagome963 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)