Bengal Dapple Grey by Lilian Nightshade

Based on Click to view
Artist Lilian Nightshade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bengal Dapple Grey

Postby Lilian Nightshade » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:27 pm

To try for him, you will have to tell me what his biggest flaw is(can be a personality flaw such as jealousy, greediness, fear of something, etc.). No WIPs/edits are allowed.

colossalConquistador wrote:Username: colossalConquistador
Name: Shin (Japanese meaning "gentleman", "heart")
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,38 m
Answer: His greatest flaw is his fear of hurting others around him. He will go out of his way to ensure someone else's happiness and will often neglect his own means. He will often venture far and distance himself from nukittas he cares about most, to ensure he would not hurt them in any way. But even in this, he often finds he hurts those he cares about by leaving them. He usually hates himself for many reasons and will not forgive himself if he upsets someone. And the only way he will forgive himself is if he does eventually please the person he upset in the first place.
Last edited by Lilian Nightshade on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
.....*Flight Rising*....*Deviantart*.....

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
~
The lone wanderer. So tired, so miserable.
All but a mere shadow of an once vibrant soul.

Cursed by fate, burdened by sorrow.
Sentenced to a life of nothing but loneliness...
It looks like not everyone deserves a happy ending, after all.
~

Lilian Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bengal Dapple Grey

Postby PerfectWorld » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Username: Staz
Name: Amadeus
Answer:
Amadeus was of high rank before being banished. He'd been awarded the position however only due to the fact his father was leader of his herd, however, at one point in battle Amadeus proved himself unworthy of the position. He was supposed to lead his friends to victory, and they relied on him, but when the time came to fight he was a coward and fled. For this, he was banished, and his fatal flaw was recognized.
Cowardice.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cougar28 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Username: Cougar28
Name: Kanda
Answer: He is very jumpy, and panics over the smallest things. He jumps at sudden noises, and don't even try sneaking up on him, because he will give you a ninja kick to the face. He's not really the violent type, he just does it out of impulse. This part of him kinda reminds me of Scooby and Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Kanda's also not the best at taking jokes, and takes most things seriously. So he's a naive nervous wreck ninja. Give this guy some Scooby Snacks.
Livestream: Off

Cougar28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Username: Ralonica Thorondor
Name: Lysander
Answer: Anger. The simple thing of being unable to control it. When he gets angry, he turns into a monster, and destroys everything in his path.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Username: -3B-
Name: Zahiel
Answer: Zahiel's fatal flaw is his pride. He presents himself as something he's not because he can't stand who he's become, but when the truth comes out he ends up wounded, alone or otherwise at the short end of the stick... which makes him do things he's not very proud of in order to survive, such as degrading himself by hiding in a herd of dullard cattle for a week to heal or stay warm during dangerously cold weather. He often wonders how others live without going through what he does, but he's too proud to be himself or approach another Nukitta and simply ask for advice.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freki » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:50 am

Username: Kikoyo
Name: Aquilo
Answer: Aquilo lies to please other's by promising things he can not hold. Saying "no" is incredible hard for him, so he simply agrees to this and that, even though he is deep inside sure that he will never manage to hold the promised.
Freki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anberlin » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 am

Username: Anberlin
Name: North
Answer:
“Aren’t I so intelligent? Are you not in awe of my beauty? How flawless do you think I am, could I possibly be perfect? Yes, I must be perfect, that’s the only explanation. You’re all jealous of me.
...That’s okay – I am, too.”

Just how arrogant and conceited can one Nukitta be? North is the sort of fellow who has little, if any, regard for the concerns of anyone other than himself, as he is usually too caught up in worrying if his personal image is up to his lofty, almost impossible standards. The concerns of others? Might as well be nonexistent. There aren’t enough words in any language that could accurately describe how impossible it is to tolerate someone as self-absorbed as he is, and yet, there aren’t many who wouldn’t notice how desperate most of his act seems to be; his hunger for attention and confirmation in his superiority is feverish, at best, and frighteningly severe when at its worst.
Perhaps it is best to say that North needs to hear words of praise because he doesn’t honestly believe the character he puts on whenever in the presence of other Nukittas. His self-worth tends to lean toward pathetically low levels, and his insecurities are so numerous and baffling that he feels he must reinvent himself in order to get through day-to-day interactions with others. No one would like the real North, he’s too pathetic – who would want to associate with something as lowly as that? At least, that’s how he feels. He wants to be dashing and clever, charismatic and bulletproof; his way of getting there, however, is through the steady destruction of everything he ever was. That’s his crippling weakness – the inability to cope with who he really is, afraid that if anyone discovered how timid and weak his resolve was, they’d abandon him.
~I GOT ME A B O U N C Y FEELING~

My Pets wrote:[Nukitta] - - [JBDs] - - [Newtons] - - [A.H.C.]

Click on Kirra over there to be taken to the Newton Adopts page! Go on - you know you want to ;D Some Newtons that are available for adoption are:

Glow Stone Newton <3
Valentine's Orchid Newton <3
Valentine Charm Newton <3

Always, always, real life comes first!
Anberlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowbutt. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:55 am

Username: SleepingWithSirens
Name: Solitude
Answer: Solitude's greatest flaw/fear would have to be the fact that he has dextrophobia; the fear of objects at the right side of his body. He is often seen with his right eye closed.

It goes to show, I hope that you know that you are
What my dreams are made of
Can't fall asleep, can't fall asleep
I lay in my bed awake, in my bed awake at night
As I dream of you
I'll fall in love, you'll fall in love
It could mean everything, everything to me
I can't imagine being anywhere else

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

ImageImageImage
snowbutt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Angel| » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Username: AngelHoofs
Name: FrostBite
Answer: Frostbite has the worst of luck with stealth and somewhat clumsy, even as a Colt he would try to play with the others and be sneaky, only to slip on a rock or a twig to alert others of his being near. It took him several weeks to learn to walk and run correctly because if he got ahead of himself he'd tumble head over heels into the grasses. Now even as a grown stallion he will slip on wet grasses or mud, or even rocks while trying to climb only to fall and end up giving up on that adventure.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
DeviantArt|Toyhou.se|CS Species|
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
fly, fly away. like a bird in the sky

see the world on my behalf
to the heavens my you fly.

╚═════════════════════════╝

|Angel|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Username: Cloud'
Name: Dynahwee
Answer: His biggest flaw is that in his eyes he is just perfect and therefore can only hardly take any critics by others

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me