Volcara #6 Won by Comettail76 by Mr. Carnival

Based on Click to view
Artist Mr. Carnival [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volcara #6 Won by Comettail76

Postby Mr. Carnival » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:16 pm

{ A Volcara is a large wild cat that lives in forests and near active volcanos. These large cats are impervious to heat, so they can sometimes even swim around in the molten lava. They eat deer, smaller mammals and birds. Some are incredibly intelligent and have formed the beginnings of civilization, deep in the forests where they will never be found.

Volcaras have a large lifespan and sometimes live to be hundreds of years old, but the average lifespan is 200.

They have large fissures of gas and "aura" emanating from the center of their back, right between the shoulder blades. They can increase and decrease the amount of smoke they let out. Sometimes wise Volcaras send out a large plume of smoke and confuse their prey.

Volcaras are very social animals and stay with their group, with few exceptions. When they do leave, it normally is because they want to start a new tribe, or they are becoming overcrowded. }

PLEASE NO "RESERVATIONS". Most of the time people forget about them. If you want to win this Volcara just fill out the form with the bare essentials and fix it later by editing.

Ends on the 7th of Feb.
Last edited by Mr. Carnival on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Cone one, come all.. Come and join the carnival.."

Image[Circus says:] Image Follow me on: DeviantART | FurAffinity | YouTube | Commission PricesImage
- Do not use my fursona he is MINE | Gift art is welcome though.. vwv

ImageImageImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mr. Carnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volcara #6

Postby Comettail76 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 am

Volcaras name?: Canyon

Personality traits?: Canyon is a very aggressive Volcara and quick to fight. He is one of the unusual Volcaras that doesn't live with a group. He dislikes other Volcaras, and avoids making friends with them. If he did have a friend, he would be protective and loyal to them. Canyon does not tolerate invasions of his small territory, and if any Volcaras come in, he questions them immediately. However, he does have a bit of a soft spot for children, and won't fight any Volcara child that comes in, feeling that it would be completely savage and unfair.

Backstory? (optional): Canyon at first lived in a smaller group of Volcaras. His group had a pleasant territory near an active volcano surrounded by forest. However, a large group came in when Canyon was still young, and killed almost his entire group, except him and his sister, Sand. His mother hid them at the edge of the forest in a small hidden cave. She never was able to come back for them, because she had went back to fight and was killed like the rest of Canyon's group in the battle. Canyon his little sister eventually headed out of their cave, having lost hope on their mother coming back. They reached a desert and decided to stay there, because although they would have preferred a warmer forest or a fiery volcano, they couldn't find one. They lived together for about 9 years, and learned how to carefully claw open a cactus to get water and to hunt desert creatures. Then there was a huge sandstorm. Canyon was blown by the powerful winds to another part of the desert, even though he tried to fight the winds to stay in his sister's and his territory, and got blind in his right eye from rocks battering and cutting at it, plus a few scars on his neck, face, and legs. He searched for Sand for many, many years, but it didn't pay off. He never found her in the desert. Canyon eventually settled in a small territory near a dusty mountain with a rock cave.
Comettail76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Carnival » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:45 am

Bump

Image[Circus says:] Image Follow me on: DeviantART | FurAffinity | YouTube | Commission PricesImage

Mr. Carnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilly. » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Volcaras name?: /looks/
Personality traits?:
Backstory? (optional):
dilly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Carnival » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Bump

Mr. Carnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Carnival » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Bump

Mr. Carnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Volcaras name?:
Hey, the name's Winchester. Why yes, yes I am Supernatural obsessed...

Personality traits?:
Winchester has very low tolerance for demons. He is smart, aggressive, deadly and strong. He knows how to do just about anything you could think of to a demon. He isn't a Volcara who belongs to a tribe, but he isn't a loner either. Winchester is a drifter, traveling from tribe to tribe, looking and asking around if anyone has seen anything suspicious. He is very clever, and most Volcaras don't even know his real name.

Backstory? (optional):
My history? My backstory? Why should I tell you? Will it benefit me in any way? Probably not. But you know what, I'm going to tell you anyway, out of the goodness of my heart... Ill tell it like a story. Seem fair? Okay, here we go...

Flames leapt at the sky, crackling and snapping. The entrance of my den, it was blocked by a fallen tree, and that fallen tree was flaming. "Somebody help me!" I screeched, over and over again, the flames nipping at my pelt. Suddenly a huge black paw was clawing at the flaming log, amazingly shredding it. It was amazing, and how it happened still confused me. A white female with black legs stepped in, her eyes solid black. She was possessed, by a demon. "Hello Winchester, it's been a while," She snarled, baring her fangs at me. "Meg, please, I know there's a sweet girl in there, under that demon..." I pleased. She made a terrifying laugh, stepping closer, "No. You tried to kill me. But now it's my turn. I've got you trapped, boy," She grinned. I cocked my head, "No. I've got you trapped," He glanced up to the roof of his den, where he had drawn a devil's trap with a charred stick. "Y-you won't kill me! You don't have the guts!" She hissed. I grinned this time. "No, but I can save the innocent girl your possessing," I glared at her, then I began; "Exorizisamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio inferniis adversarii, omnis iegio, omnis congregato et secta diabolica. Ergo, draco maiedicte. Ecciesiam tuan secri tibi facias ilbertate sevire, te rogamus, adios, b****!" The female let out a pained roar, tilting back her head and opening her mouth. Black smoke flew out of her mouth. The raging fire outside stopped dead, sizzling instantly away as the female valcora dropped to the ground. That wasn't my first exorcism, nor my last. After that, I detecated my life to finding these demons and killing them. I notice you looking at my cloudy eye... Well... Azazel did that to me before I killed him. I'm partially blind now.

There, was that good enough? I'm not going any farther back than that day, no way. So, be happy with what you got.
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ninapepe5 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Volcaras name: Billy
Personality traits: Billy trys to be tough and she trys to keep a good reputation... She loves to swim and climb up trees to to sneek up on her friends. She has an EXTREEME crush on a handsome midnight black male named Phobos, but he only looks at her like another berry on the bush. And this bush was filled to the brim... She was kind hearted and loved to goof around. The one Volcara she slightly disliked was Akira... She felt that Phobos was the beauty and she was the beast... But she always 'HAD' her brother...
Backstory? (optional): The morning was beautiful The sky as blue as the sea, but as always her brother ruined it...
"Hey beast, how's the morning?" he snickered".
"It was ok, befor you came and ruined it, with your Idiotic FACE!!" She growled back.
"Watch it TIGER!" he said as he stalked down the hill.
I cant believe i had to live with him. Just then Phobos walked by, i quickly brushed down my fur and straitened my sholders. He was hedding strait for me. "Hey," i said softly. :oops:
"Hey Billy, how's your brother?" he asked?
"An idiot as usual..," I responded.
"Do you want to be on my team in Flags?" he asked?
"Sure," I responded, disapointed.
All he cared about was how good i was at games and how i was very competetive. I did it to show him... He was one of the only Volcara who new my soft side, yet he didn't seem to care...
The Next Day...
Phobos Had been walking through the woods and i followed him. Then he disapered. I looked around, he wasn't there.
"Why were you following me?" he asked.
"I-I-I wasn't following you." I responded.
"Yes you were." he laughed.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bother you I..." I whispered. :oops:
"It's ok, I don't mind." He said "Why don't you be the nice, kind, sweet Volcara that i know you to be?" He steps closer, finally he understands... :oops: <3
Image Image Image Image
Ninapepe5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Finished mine <3
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Carnival » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:03 am

Bump

Mr. Carnival

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me