Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by koegami

by Qualeo

by Qualeo

by Qualeo

Sima #249 - Winner Announced

Postby Qualeo » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 pm

What are Simas?

Simas are cat/wolf creatures basically. Their paws resemble a wolves while their body structure could resemble a cat. Simas are also known as 'Sword Mammels'. This name comes from their tail. The tail is the most important part of a Sima's body. They resemble a sword most of all. They are thick and fluffy at the base and when the go down the tail, it gets thinner then widens into two tail guards like the guards on a sword. The jewel acts like the blade.
The jewel of a Sima comes in various shapes, sizes and colors, in which they make a Sima unique. Their eyes are always the same color as he jewels unless they have a special condition. Simas have a furry body, their mane around the neck the most furry of all. Even their ears are fuzzy. Baby Simas are more so however, with furry lips, poofier manes and slightly larger ears than what their heads would allow.
Simas are omnivores, meaning they could eat anything from fruit to the meat of a rabbit and even to things like candy or cake. Their teeth are sharp in the front with molars in the back to chew with. All Simas live or come from tropical places. Most are house Simas though and are transferred to other locations where they live with humans. In the wild they are usually in packs of ten. They are social creatures so that's good. Some Simas mate for life, while others like temporary mates.
The jewels of Simas glow at the night, illuminating the darkness when they want. Some jewel colors however cause darkness while others cause more interesting powers.
A Sima has two types of horns that are found in the wild. They are uncommon though to find a lot with them. There are long ones and short ones. Babies don't know which they got until they grow up.

From the depths....comes a demon....

Well, another beastly creation :D This one is based off of a hellhound!

Now, how do you win?

Main Ref - Mostly for armor

Impress me

Info

- Yes, it is fire! He is impervious to fire and may walk through it freely! However, water is harmful to him and will leave burn marks if he touches it!
- The armor is not apart of his body - it just armor. The horns are the same. They are armor not real horns. hey cannot be inherited through breeding.
- The armor is impervious to damage - however it is easy to crack! Over time it heals itself, but it takes many years before cracks heal. The armor will NOT fall off even if its cracked all the way. Damage inflicted on the armor is felt by him as well. The armor and him are connected.
- Breeding info : He may only inherit the markings. The child will not inherit the armor or horns. It may inherit his fire ability.
Last edited by Qualeo on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima #249

Postby bullie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Last edited by bullie on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
bullie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_Awesome_Olive246 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 pm

▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴄʜᴀᴏs.
ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ғɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ, ɪ ᴅᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ.

▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

ᴄʜᴀᴏs
▅▅
"ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴅɪsᴏʀᴅᴇʀ".
▅▅

▅▅

ʜᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
▅▅
"ʙᴇᴀʀᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ".
▅▅
"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ. ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ, ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ɢʟᴏwɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴅ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴀᴢoʀ sʜᴀʀᴘ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ, sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄoᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴀssᴏcɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇʏᴀʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ".
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

ᴅᴏ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ?
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ.

▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴍᴀʟᴇ.
ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜs.

▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

“Ugh! Man, have you seen something so mean looking before?”

A human pointed to me, his face semi-visible through the chain link of my cell. I was a mutt. A runaway. I was stuck in this God-forsaken kennel. I’ve never despised a place so badly.

The human nudged his friend and they both snickered at me. One of them looked at me and said, “That thing’s a freak. I mean, it looks like it’d bite my face off!” I let out a deep growl at the humans, but they just laughed. That set me over the edge. I lunged at them, paws against the chain link, teeth desperately trying to get through to them. They yelled and jumped back, then bolted down the walkway away from me.

Good. They’re ignorant anyways.

I backed away from the gate and lay down in my cell. They were afraid to have any other Simas or dogs in here with me, and they were smart. I didn't share. I never have. Ever since I was a kit, I’ve had to fend for myself. Life isn't so great to some of us, and it seemed to spit in my face.

I was taken away from my mother when I was a kit. I vaguely remember the people saying that I’m “strong”, that I’m “going to go far”. I had no idea what they were talking about, all I knew was that they kept me chain up, yelled at me, beat me, and punished me when I was nice.

The years went by and I forgot what kindness was. I was a fighting Sima, raised to fight in rings against other animals like dogs. I’ve never fought another Sima before, so I just assumed they were all mean like I was. How was I supposed to know what I was supposed to be like? All I’d known was pain and hate. I don’t understand a kind gesture.

I curled up, wrapping my tail against myself to warm up since the cell was made of cold concrete. They were afraid of me hurting others with my jewel, so they put me in this prison. The boys walked by again, stopping long enough to yell, “Freak!” I licked my paw and ignored them. I guess I was interesting looking, as my fur pattern looked like muscle. Perhaps that’s why they chose me as a kit? Because I looked strong?

I don’t know. I don’t have time to think back on my life.

A few days passed by, they seemed to go in a blur. I ignored the handlers who put fresh food in my cell and growled at anyone who dared come close enough to my gate if they weren't bringing food. One day, I decided I was tired of this monotonous pattern and had an idea: break out. I’m going to break out. I just have to wait for the right moment.

I decided to leave when they opened my gate to give me food. The people here were already scared of me; I can easily push them out of my way. I sat up and waited patiently for them to come around. Five minutes passed and the human showed up, clearly nervous about feeding me. She was a small human, tiny compared to the men who worked here. She carefully unlatched my gate and I sat there patiently, staring at her. I had to wait for the right moment. I had to take my time. The female slowly made her way to my food bowl to the left of the cell, leaving the gate opened a crack. That’s all I need. I bolted past her and shoved the gate open with my paws. I ran down the walkway, jumped through a window, and hit the ground. Glass was everywhere, but I didn't care.

I was free of that prison. I was gone.

I ran as hard and as fast as I could, grass being ripped up by my claws. The sun was bright and hot, and it felt so good. I had no idea where I was running to, but I was running and couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. I wanted to feel this freedom till the day I died.

Little did I know that day would never come.

I had been on the run for weeks, never staying in the same play twice. Each day was a new home. People stayed away from me, sometimes calling me names or just running in fear. I didn't care. I was free.

At least, I was.

I was hunting through the woods when I heard a loud bang. It sounded like thunder. I stopped, looking around for the source of the noise. Another loud bang, and a branch next to me went flying off. Humans. And they had guns.

I bolted as fast as I could, figuring I could simply outrun them. The thunder sound was getting further away. I looked over my shoulder as I ran, not realizing I ran onto a highway. The last thing I remember was the sound of a horn and screeching tires. Then everything went black.

I awoke on the side of the road, a person kneeling next to me. At least, I think it was a person. They were see-through, but solid enough to touch me. I growled at the human, but he did not fear me. He laid a hand on my side, talking softly.

“Your time on this earth is done. But I can make a deal with you. You can be my companion, and you shall receive eternal life. You shall be my messenger, my gatherer. You shall be my hellhound.”

I locked eyes with the human. What is he going on about? But I nodded, regardless. I knew what happened. I knew I shouldn't be alive. If I was even alive. I didn't know anymore.

The transparent human placed both hands on me and chanted something. I felt a great power rise in me as a red aura seemed to grow from his hands and snake its way through the air to my body. Armour seemed to grow from thin air, fastening itself to my body. Flames erupted along the spine of the armour, and I felt a heaviness on my head. A skull formed, fitting my head perfectly. Horns grew from the skull, spiraling down towards my face. Flame sprouted from the skull helmet as well, and flame danced along my red jewel.

The human removed his hands from me, admiring his work.

“There.” He said proudly. “You are my messenger. You are tied to me, for all of your eternal life. You are mine now, hellhound. You are mine now, Chaos.”

▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

ᴀʀᴍᴏᴜʀ
The armour itself was crafted by the god of Hell himself. He made it when he and Chaos first met. The armour is removable, but Chaos rarely removes it. It is nearly indestructible, but can be cracked. However, it repairs itself. The armour has a form of self-protection, a.k.a. the flames. They are flames conjured from Hell itself, and burn with an incredible intensity. They are the first line of defense to the armour and strengthen his jewel. He leaves scorch marks on the ground as well.

sᴋᴜʟʟ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ
The skull plate was crafted especially for him. It was formed to fit his head, and no one else’s. The horns show they are a hellish creation and also help to protect his head. He can use them to ram into objects.

ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ
The chest plate is fitted to protect his lungs from the front. It helps protect him from melee blows.

sᴘɪɴᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ
The spine plate is sturdy yet flexible to give him a wide range of movement. It fits him closely, and has three sharp spikes along it. The spikes are so sharp that one touch will prick your finger and cause you to bleed.

ᴛᴀɪʟ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇs
The tail plates are built similar to tail bones to give him room to move. They protect the sensitive part of the tail, where it connects to the spine.

▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ
ʙʏ ᴋᴏʏᴀᴘᴜᴘ
▅▅
▅▅

ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
▅▅
▅▅

ʙʏ ᴋᴀᴢoo
▅▅
▅▅

ʙʏ sᴜᴘʀ ᴇᴘɪᴄ
▅▅
▅▅

ʙʏ ᴡᴜᴍʙᴏ
▅▅
▅▅

ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs
ʙʏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏʀᴅɪᴀ
▅▅
▅▅

ʙʏ ᴋᴇɴᴀᴢʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴛᴏᴏᴛʜ
▅▅
▅▅

ғᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ
ʙʏ ɴɪxɪᴇ
ᴅᴀ

▅▅
▅▅

ʙʏ ᴄ ʜ ᴇ s ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴇ .
▅▅
▅▅

ʙʀɪɴg ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ
ʙʏ ʀᴀɪɴᴘᴇʟᴛ
▅▅
▅▅

ʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs

▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅
▅▅

Last edited by The_Awesome_Olive246 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 25 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

......ᴍy ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴏʟɪᴠᴇ, ɪᴛ's ᴠᴇʀy ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀғᴜʟ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

The_Awesome_Olive246

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuketsu » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Damn he's hot reserved
x盯著我幹嘛?你有什麼目的!
bestie | senpai | valorant fanclub
chinese, christian, registered nurse
my shops: art | character designs
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Reserve
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pakao

Postby kittywolfwarrior » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:20 pm

I can't escape this hell
So many
times i've tried
But i'm still
caged inside
Somebody get me
through
this nightmare
I can't control
myself

So what if you can see
the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change
this animal I have
become
Help me believe
it's not the real me
Somebody help
me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

I can't escape myself
(I can't escape myself)
So many times i've lied
(So many times i've lied)
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me
through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can
see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever
change this animal
I have become
Help me believe
it's not the real me
Somebody help
me tame this animal
I have become
Help me believe
it's not the real me
Somebody help me
tame this animal

Somebody help me
through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me
from this nightmare
I can't escape this

So what if you
can see the
darkest side of me?
No one will ever change
this animal I have become
Help me believe it's
not the real me
Somebody help me tame
this animal I have become
Help me believe
it's not the real me
Somebody help
me tame this animal
(This animal I have become)

username;;
Hello my name is kittywolfwarrior
It fell free to call me kitty

Name;;
Well for me I think his name shod
Be pakao

Gender;;
Well that is a easy one
Male!

Theme song;;
animal I have become

Personality;;
Pakao is a grumpy sima, he don't like to do much.
He just likes to be alone and work on making his
Fire stronger.
But pakao does have a little crush and will
Do anything to help her.

Friends;;
gorge

Animation of him
by me c:

Last edited by kittywolfwarrior on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:23 am, edited 9 times in total.
kittywolfwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adonis » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:37 pm

reserved so hard
Adonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:38 pm

nope nope nope
        basilisk bby got me
Last edited by epimetheus on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:41 pm

From the gates of hell I bid thee by my side.

N a m e ; ; The names Demonic.
    G e n d e r ; ; He is a fiery male.
    A g e ; ; He considers himself in his early 20's, but he is actually the age of the century that comes by. Demonic is immortal.
    P e r s o n a l i t y ; ; He has a bold and fiery spirit. If he's mad, a large past of destruction is close behind. He's a very fast paced sima, meaning he suffers ADHD. Because of this, he can never foucus on something too long, and his blood is always pulsing fast. He is also somewhat serious, he doesn't take most jokes as jokes. He has a warm but anti-social spirt. He won't talk to just anybody, infact he feels nobody is worth his time. Demonic has a short fuse. His temper breaks fast and quickly and he's not afraid to get psysical. Though he fights constantly and he's very bitter he is venerable. His one weakess is ladies. Yes, he is girl crazy. Most of the time he shows off in order to impress them and never will he hurt a female.
    T h e m S o n g ; ; Imagion Dragons- Radioactive
    S t o r y T i m e ; ; Wip
    A r t s ; ; first peice by me (:
And forever on, my soul will burn brightly.

Last edited by medicalpaws on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist