Artist Bovidae [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
41 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Bovidae

Deerssert #120 Winner

Postby Bovidae » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Deersserts are deer made of ice cream with toppings!
They are obviously icecream,
with hooves made of ice cream cones,
whipped cream tails (don't forget the cherry on top!),
and some have horns and other little toppings added to them.
Deersserts come in a variety of flavors.
The most common being chocolate and vanilla.
Deersserts are about the size of Border Collies.

CONGRATULATIONS LOAF!!

A follow-up to my Elsa deerssert! I will post a version without the cloak shortly.
Anna will also be a writing contest. As with the Elsa contest, you may not use Anna's name or personality on this form.
I am judging based on quality of writing and creativity.
If clarinet is okay with it, she may be sisters with Khione (aka the Elsa deerssert)
Code: Select all
Username:
Deerssert's name: not anna
Personality:
Backstory:

You may pretty up the form and add art, but I am mainly looking for WRITING
Good luck!
Last edited by Bovidae on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bovidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #120

Postby icseal » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:59 pm

What a cutie <3
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .M&M. » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Elsa the bad one......I think shes Anna
.M&M.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Tamaryn (Tam-ah-rin)
      every ѕтory leαveѕ α мαrĸ oɴ ѕoмeoɴe.

ι wαɴт тo remember yoυr name...❞
Last edited by scolipede. on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronze Dove » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:38 pm

reserve with the name Piper

---------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn Wind, your above average fangirl, reporting for duty!
I love to listen to dubstep, draw, watch anime, read Manga
and go on Fanfiction. I currently own three JBD's, their
names are Braeden James, Sasuke Misuto and Mikazuki. Feel
free to PM me if you wish to set up an RP with any of them c:

---------------------------------------------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image Image

Bronze Dove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gap » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:52 pm

you never know what to e x spect,
so e x spect it
- coding format - flowerdust
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username ;;
      loaf

Name ;;
      I would name this lovely dessert Aralee Elizabeth, although you can simply call her Ara Beth or anything along the lines. this name just seemed fitting in my opinion with no particular meaning to it whatsoever.

Personality ;;
      Ara Beth isn't one to mess with, she will either bite back with her "hot" temper or dissolve into the shadow. she grew up in the snowy mountains, isolated from others, aside from ice gatherers, and hidden from view. she gets her shyness from the chance encounters of being seen in the shadows or behind trees and folds under pressure. she is however headstrong and quite the looker, but there aren't many "lookers". Aralee is not aware of this and will possibly never be confronted. she likes to live a secluded life away from others but can't help but overhear things sometimes. she is an adventurous spirit longing for a mission of her own. once you get paste her shyness, it's as if you've run into a new person because she turns into a free-spirited deerssert. Aralee Elizabeth is cracks jokes often once she's warmed up to you and will most likely reward you with a nickname of your own as a sign of friendship. she is a very awkward deerssert at times but can I've past it quickly.

Storytime ;;
      the snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen, Ara Beth quickly scurried across the snow. her footprints disappeared as she turned around to see a flickering light. "Fire." She said softly to herself as the cold prickled over her skin. although she had the abilities to make her own fire, it was safer to use another's in fear of being found. Aralee snuck over to the glow of reds, oranges, and yellows with a small warmth spreading through her every step closed she took. the wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, she thought as her mind practically exploded with words she had heard the other day. there will be many men hunting her out, the thought had echoed through her mind as did the chills from the first time she heard it. was she finally going to be found and forced into the lifestyle of a regular woman? Ara Beth had never met or seen another women in her life but she imagined them to have long hair, small noses, thin lips, and a hairless face, quite opposite from the ice men. she creeped closer to the fire and took in a breath of the cold air until she couldn't hold it back anymore and let it go. she had walked near the bushes and hid in the trees. "Her hair is almost pure white, styled in a cascade of waves. she is the most stunning girl I've ever seen." the ice man had said as the poked the fire with his ice pick before throwing aside. her fingers instantly felt her ice cold lock of hair, a treasure she had worn for as long as she could remember. the log he sat on looked sturdy, but comfy from the eye but she noticed that he had two other men accompanying him. "I know, I've seen her." said one with light brown hair sticking up in all directions. "I don't see what the big deal is, I'd like to see a girl with spark." a tall and handsome blonde headed icer had said, his eyes glistening bright with lust and wonder. Aralee Elizabeth's cheeks turned red as her own heart swelled at his deep voice. "sorry me and my bud need to get going, see you guys soon." the blonde had said before heading into the woods, towards her! her mind raced and a million thoughts about this girl were scattered in her head but one thought stood above all the others, what if he sees me?. during Ara's panic, she rustled the leaves a little and her hands shot up to her mouth as she clenched her teeth, hoping they wouldn't see the bright red of her hair. oh how she longed to have the white hair of the lovely maiden, to match the snow that is of course. the ice picker had walked over to her and his expression turned curious as he saw the petite girl crouching in the bushes. "Hello?" he questioned cautiously as he moved closer to the girl. "Oh, hi! umm what are you doing over here, Blondie?" she asked, feeling confident and like the women she had always wanted to be. she felt so natural around him, yet it scared her a little. his eyes stood wide as he looked right past her and soon her, causing her to follow his gaze with her temper rising in her. beside her head was a large, hairy and brown reindeer and Ara let out a high shriek. the two other men's head jerked up from their conversation and looked around a bit before their interest evaporated into the air. she looked at the animal that sniffed her every now and then, she had thought that it was the wind, but clearly she was wrong. "What. is. that." she asked her eyes as wide as his now. "Oh, him? that's my reindeer. come here boy." the blonde, which she had dubbed "Blondie". the big brown mass of fur trotted over to him and nudged his side and looked as if he was smiling. the look on his face was soon replicated onto his friend's and a grin was bright to her face. "Well I guess you better get going. unless..." she drifted off, trying to catch his attention and away from the reindeer, a bit jealous of the fury creature. "Oh, what? I'm sorry he desires my full attention sometimes. now, what was that I didn't quite catch it." he said clearly out of the conversation. she gave a roll of her green eyes and said, "I want you to take me to this girl.". Blondie raised his eyebrow at this statement and looked back at the other men before turning back to her. "What if they hear us?" he asked, clearly concerned with his ice picker's image. "I don't care what they're going to say." Ara Beth exclaimed boldly as she set her foot down, at least as much as she could crouching down. he looked over at the side reluctantly, before turning his attention back towards her. "It'll be cold." he countered back, clearly thinking that she wasn't worth his time. "The cold never bothered me anyways." she said as she turned back and hopped into the sled. Blondie rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face. "Fine, but it's not my fault if anything happens to you." he said hopping into the sleigh as well. "Let the storm rage on." Ara Beth said mirroring his smirk. and with that, the adventure of a lifetime started.

sorry for the length

Notes ;;
      - she will be sisters with clarinet's Khione
      - she does not have ice powers
      - if possible, can she have fire powers? |"D
      - I will finish the story if you desire so
Last edited by gap on Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
gap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:29 am

reserve c:

Username:
Deerssert's name: Meredith
Personality:
Backstory:
who is the best? c'est moi.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bovidae » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 am

emmpie wrote:Elsa the bad one......I think shes Anna

I don't know what you're trying to say with this but it's not relevant
If you read the description you would know that this is Anna, I think I made that clear
Bovidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elyx » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:02 am

dropping out sorry
Last edited by elyx on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      elyx#5347 | she/they
      . my kalonsdA©
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
elyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:50 am

Username:
Violet & Ivy

Deerssert's name:
Alva which in Hebrew means 'brightness'.

Personality:
Well if there's one thing about Alva it's this. She's very...well eccentric. She can't seem to sit down for anything I'm afraid and she tends to be rather hyper when given the chance. However what lies underneath is a sweet, kind girl who loves more than anything and falls in love with everything. She can't stand being alone and often times for her that's a fate worse than death. She gets very anxious when left all alone and so she does her best to stay in crowds or with others. Just don't ever leave her by herself. Smart and talented in many aspects she's fairly likable and doesn't have an enemy to be found. Many find this strange but Alva's skill in being a people Deerssert is legendary and she knows it. Confident, sweet, and playful you'll find Alva to be your best companion and your most loyal friend but beware of this once she's hyper you won't be able to get her to sit down.

Backstory:
Well if you thought her to be from a rich family you're very wrong. In fact Alva was an orphan most of her life. Her mother was said to have died of sickness to which had befallen her husband. Alva was the only survivor. Sometimes she feels guilty for it and wishes she could turn back time. She can't of course but the wish still remains. At the orphanage there were few adults but many fawns and deer. Due to this many of the little ones were often overlooked. However she always took care of the younger ones. She was like a mother to them and when things went wrong she fixed them. She knew they needed her and as they got older Alva was proud to see that they were gaining attention they needed. However her life at the orphanage ended when she found out her relatives were looking for her. In fact it was a shock to everyone that her relatives were in fact running a kingdom. Or rather they were. Until they went broke. It's amazing what you can miss out on, she soon realized. And it was also then that she realized she had a cousin by the name of Khione. She'd never met her, she'd never met any of them to be honest but she certainly wouldn't mind getting to know them. What surprised her most was that she had a cousin just her age! Khione was her name and well she was going off on a journey. Curious to know more about her, Alva soon set off in search of her. And thus here we are now.

As it turns out Alva is truly a princess in her own right, but due to Khione being older, she has the throne. Which in retrospect never fails to make Alva chuckle. She just can't help finding it a bit amusing. She's excited to meet this Khione, but very nervous as well, and while prancing through the snow she hums the tune of "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" under her breath often a game she and the fawns back at the orphanage would play. She's hoping that perhaps Khione won't be to high of a princess too not want to play. It's her favorite game after all.
Last edited by Wileyfangs on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me