Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #22 - Ura

Postby Celozon » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

Wow finally got around to making another one. Wanted to make a brighter colored one since we seem to be lacking in that area! 'Fraid I went overboard on the bubbles though.

• You get to pick the gender on this one, any gender is fine (yes including transgender and genderless if you so wish)
  • Forms need to be at least 50% done before you post them.
  • Content is more important then looks. Your form does not have to be pretty to win. You may still pretty it up if you want though.
  • The 'other' section is optional. You can add anything you want here, including art, personality, quirks, ect. Pick only ONE thing to put in the Other section, you can place unlimited amounts of that one thing. (you can't put in a personality AND art, but if you do art, you can put in as much art as you want)
  • If you do art, just know that the markings do not have to be exact, its ok if they are off.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]One short story OR poem about this rioji:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

End Date: 17th of January

LexiRox9999 wrote:Name: Ura (water in Basque)
One short story OR poem about this rioji:
Bubble peered silently from the branches of his tree. Down below he could see poachers, ready to hunt mercilessly. Quickly, he bounced and swung gracefully through the trees to find the rest of the pack, huddles inside a hollow tree, thier tails wrapped around each other for warmth. Seeing Bubbles panicked face, the elder Rioji leaped up, flicking his tail nervously.
"What is it young one? What have you seen?"
"Poachers." Ura whispered urgently.
"Where?"
"Not far. We have to move. Fast"
The Rioji lept up, grabbing thier children with thier tails and swiftly began so weave thier way through the tree tops. Ura went last, glancing behind him, at the shouts of the poachers and followed the others through the trees. But he knew, deep down, that they could run as far, and as quickly as they wanted, but the poachers would always be there, dark shadows looming around every corner, ready to pounce.
Personality: Ura is loyal and very friendly, easy going and ready to make friends. He is very trustworthy and loves to play and race. He is looking for a best friend who loves to laugh and joke, and go on adventures with him.
Last edited by Celozon on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #22

Postby Queen Hydra » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

This rioji's colors remind me of my favorite football team <3

Name:
Gator

The expression on the riojis' faces look so young, innocent, and inquisitive...hopeful. So I wrote a poem about it! Enjoy :]

Other:
For an extra, I'll give you a personality!
If I were to win this pretty girl she would have a great fighting spirit. She would not be one to back down, though of course she wouldn't go looking for fights either. She'd be one who doesn't mind getting a bit of mud on her fur. Outdoors, probably in the woods, would be her favorite place. She would love nothing more than to hang out with friends, be it at a swimming hole, around a fire, or elsewhere. She'd be one to enjoy swimming, exploring, making new friends, and watching the stars. She would probably tease her closest friends a lot. She would certainly be curious, and most of all, hopeful.
Last edited by Queen Hydra on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LexiRox9999 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:07 am

Name: Ura (water in Basque)
Bubble peered silently from the branches of his tree. Down below he could see poachers, ready to hunt mercilessly. Quickly, he bounced and swung gracefully through the trees to find the rest of the pack, huddles inside a hollow tree, thier tails wrapped around each other for warmth. Seeing Bubbles panicked face, the elder Rioji leaped up, flicking his tail nervously.
"What is it young one? What have you seen?"
"Poachers." Ura whispered urgently.
"Where?"
"Not far. We have to move. Fast"
The Rioji lept up, grabbing thier children with thier tails and swiftly began so weave thier way through the tree tops. Ura went last, glancing behind him, at the shouts of the poachers and followed the others through the trees. But he knew, deep down, that they could run as far, and as quickly as they wanted, but the poachers would always be there, dark shadows looming around every corner, ready to pounce.
Personality: Ura is loyal and very friendly, easy going and ready to make friends. He is very trustworthy and loves to play and race. He is looking for a best friend who loves to laugh and joke, and go on adventures with him.

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:25 am

Marking c:
<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audria » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:43 am

Name:
Her name will be Sapphire, one of my most favorite gems.

She'll be female, as I don't think Sapphire is much of a boy's name! x)

One short story about this Rioji:

Sapphire, the intelligent, fierce blue Rioji, felt her arms being stabbed with pain as she finished her archery lesson. "Good grief," she murmured to herself, when she laid the bow down. "Some lesson." Grabbing for the bottle of water in her pocket, she noticed it wasn't there. 'Great, just great..." Sapphire scowled, her eyes narrowed to slits. Gazing at her tutor, the Rioji, under her breath, stated, "Idiot." However, the tutor noticed the female's tone and message. "Hmmm?" The older Rioji, Sapphire's tutor, questioned. He was a young adult, probably around 20 human years, with big, hard green eyes, a fresh yellow pelt, and he smelled of yarrow and mint, which almost everytime got Sapphire's nose to shrivel up in disgust. "Did you, hmm, call me an idiot?" The tutor asked, one of his eyebrows up in question. "Uh, no," the blue female Rioji gulped. "I don't recall, sir." The mint-smelling tutor looked at Sappire. "If you, hmm, insist. Let's get back to our training, hmm?" Sapphire hung her head. "Yes, sir."

Personality:
Sapphire is a fierce, bold and keen Rioji.
She plays archery, and she's quite fond of sports, which gives her that tomboy spirit.
The blue Rioji is very skilled at the bow and arrow, so don't mess with her! hehe
Also, she plays the violin, giving her some calmness.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mitsurugi » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:29 am

Name:
Other:

WIP
    ────── 異 議 あり ! ──────────────────
    mitsu • he/him • leo | carrd
    [ istp 5w4 - slytherin - chaotic neutral ]

─────────────────── 待 っ た ! ──────
mitsurugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittywolfwarrior » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Name:
hello my name is aqua!

wip!

Other:
Going to be a interview on you tube c:
kittywolfwarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Reminder that this will be closing soon, if you have WIP forms, please finish them now c:
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #22 - Winner Announced

Postby Celozon » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:07 pm