Based on Click to view
Artist Panne [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #21[WINNER]

Postby Panne » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:50 am

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

.:BuddyMaltese:. wrote:[center]Name

Pixel

Short Personality

-Secretly eating extra food left on the table
-Watching TV (he's fascinated with the moving pictures!)
-Curling up on his human's lap/shoulders while they work or are on the computer
-Chasing the birds and butterflies outside, though he never brings any harm to them

Dislikes
-Large dogs or animals that growl and bark a lot
-Being alone for long periods of time
-Taking baths
-Going outside at night time without someone to accompany him
-Hot temperatures (he would much prefer colder temperatures, as it allows him to curl up in his tail and keep warm, or lay by the fire)

Etc.

-His favorite toy is a stuffed dolphin named Mr. Flippers
-His favorite snack is Mangos
-He sleeps in a doggy bed in his human’s bedroom
-When he wants to get your attention, he will climb up to a surface on your eye level and repeatedly flap his wings. Either that, or he’ll just curl up on your foot while you’re walking.
-He very much enjoys playing in the snow. His favorite thing to do in the snow is making burrows.
-His power is to create things with his mind, as long as they are small. The object is built out of the pixels, and when he creates something new, the pixels of the old object are dissembled to create the new one.
-He usually uses his power to create things like blankets and pillows and toys, or if his human lost her keys, he’ll create that.

Story/Power behind the pixels floating around him

One when Pixel was young and curious, he was walking around the neighborhood and found a house that had the window open. Wondering what was inside, he climbed the tree next to the window and entered the house. What he saw amazed him. There were machines everywhere, making wonderful beeping noises and displaying hundreds of lights and sounds. He made his way over to one machine, which had a sign that said “DANGER: SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTATION” Of course, he couldn’t read the language of the humans, and began walking around the machine to get a better look at it. He found a large pod attached to the machine. It looked like it could fit one human in there, and the door was wide open. Curious, Pixel stepped into the pod. On his way in his tail knocked on the door and it closed. He turned around quickly to see what had happened, and found himself trapped inside! There were so many thoughts rushing through his mind. Would he get out of there? What was going to happen? What even was this thing? He would have given anything to be in his human’s warm embrace. He curled up on the ground and put his tail over his face, not knowing what else to do. Shortly after this he heard footsteps and voice walking towards him. Thinking he could get their attention and they would be able to get him out of there, he put his head up and began bouncing up and down on his tail. Unfortunately, the ground was slippery and he fell backwards, causing one of the levers within the pod to be pulled down. There was a flash of blue light, and Pixel closed his eyes and hoped it would be over soon. When the light subsided, he felt completely normal. No mutations, no illness, no side effects of any kind. But the light had to have done something! When he looked around, he caught his reflection in the shiny ground of the pod. He had pixels floating all around him! Before he had time to process what happened, the door swung open.
“I saw the light go off in here and- oh hello little guy!” A tall man in a white lab coat bent down and picked up Pixel gently in his hands.
“What is it, what happened?” Another man in a similar coat came running forward.
“This little guy found his way into the capsule.,” said the man holding pixel.
“What?! But the machine is meant for humans! What happened to him and what on Earth are those pixels?”
“I’m not sure, let me check the database,” the man holding pixel put him down on a chair and walked over to a screen that had hundreds of buttons and levers. “It says here that there was an error in the process. The conversion wasn’t complete, and only the wings were completely finished. The rest of it, the feathers on the body and the beak, were just processed as pixels. They don’t appear to be of any harm to him or those around him…however there is no way to get rid of them without reversing the process and there’s no guarantee that that won’t be fatal.”
The second scientist walked over and joined his colleague at the control panel. “I’m just glad he’s not hurt. I suppose we should get him back to his owner.”
“Wait…something else is coming up on the screen. Oh my god, it says the pixels can conform to any shape he wishes. As long as it’s small and can amount to the number of pixels, he can imagine things and create them upon will!”
“What?! We just gave a domesticated animal powers that almost every human on Earth wishes they had.”
“Yeah, we could sell this machine and make a fortune!”
“Sure, assuming it doesn't blow our customers up.”
At this they both laughed, and looked over towards Pixel.
“So, are we gonna return this guy to his owner?” asked the second scientist.
“Yes, luckily I know who she is. She brings us all home made Christmas cookies around the holidays with her little companion here,” he said, and scratched Pixel behind the ears, “I’ll go bring him over to her. I believe his name is Pixel, which makes a whole lot of sense now.”

Extras

ImageImage
[/center]
Last edited by Panne on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #21

Postby sheepsorrel » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:56 am

Can we reserve?
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:00 am

I'd rather you not, since it really doesn't matter when you post your form as long as it is posted before the end date.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:40 am

marking so I don't forget this exists c:
<3
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr pepper. » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:37 pm

Name;;
Mason. (He calls himself, The Pixel God)

Short Personality;;
He loves adventures and wishes to travel through time. he also won't go anywhere without his Gameboy. When he got his pixels, he wanted to show the world. His one major dream is to show the world that he is special.

Story/Power behind the pixels floating around him;;
Mason was playing his brand new Wii U. Playing pokemon, his favorite game he ever played. But one of his buttons were stuck. It wouldn't budge! You know what he did? Mashed the button of course. As he was doing that, the controller was glowing. The controller shot a very bright beam blinding Mason for a short time. He fell backwards and landed on his back, but it didn't hurt. When he could see again he found pixels floating around him. "We are the pixels that protect you from ever getting hurt." Mason was to shocked to say anything but he wanted to test the pixels power. He want into the kitchen and brought out the biggest knife he could find. He held out his arm and and braced himself. He tried to chop his arm off but the pixels bounced the knife off. "We are the pixels that protect you from ever getting hurt." they said again. Mason put the knife down and huged himself. (Ok, he tried to hug the pixels. XD) When his mother walked in the pixels went away. "Uh, Mason? What are you doing honey?" she asked. Mason looked up and quit hugging himself. He smiled and said, "Nothing."

Extras;; This is WIP. Does this count as 50% done? c:
quitting chicken smoothie.

I am keeping my characters unless stated in their species rules I can't. I will gift the ones to close friends that I know will be active.

Do not ask for any of my pets or items, thank you.
Do not pm me. If i get one I won't read it.

If I lost a tryout contest winner is free to the art in my form. If I won you CAN pm me for this only reason. Title the pm, "You won!"

Thanks for being a great community. I did have fun.
dr pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Name

Pixel

Short Personality

-Chasing the birds and butterflies outside, though he never brings any harm to them

Dislikes
-Taking baths
-Hot temperatures (he would much prefer colder temperatures, as it allows him to curl up in his tail and keep warm, or lay by the fire)

Etc.

-When he wants to get your attention, he will climb up to a surface on your eye level and repeatedly flap his wings. Either that, or he’ll just curl up on your foot while you’re walking.
-He very much enjoys playing in the snow. His favorite thing to do in the snow is making burrows.
-His power is to create things with his mind, as long as they are small. The object is built out of the pixels, and when he creates something new, the pixels of the old object are dissembled to create the new one.
-He usually uses his power to create things like blankets and pillows and toys, or if his human lost her keys, he’ll create that.

One when Pixel was young and curious, he was walking around the neighborhood and found a house that had the window open. Wondering what was inside, he climbed the tree next to the window and entered the house. What he saw amazed him. There were machines everywhere, making wonderful beeping noises and displaying hundreds of lights and sounds. He made his way over to one machine, which had a sign that said “DANGER: SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTATION” Of course, he couldn’t read the language of the humans, and began walking around the machine to get a better look at it. He found a large pod attached to the machine. It looked like it could fit one human in there, and the door was wide open. Curious, Pixel stepped into the pod. On his way in his tail knocked on the door and it closed. He turned around quickly to see what had happened, and found himself trapped inside! There were so many thoughts rushing through his mind. Would he get out of there? What was going to happen? What even was this thing? He would have given anything to be in his human’s warm embrace. He curled up on the ground and put his tail over his face, not knowing what else to do. Shortly after this he heard footsteps and voice walking towards him. Thinking he could get their attention and they would be able to get him out of there, he put his head up and began bouncing up and down on his tail. Unfortunately, the ground was slippery and he fell backwards, causing one of the levers within the pod to be pulled down. There was a flash of blue light, and Pixel closed his eyes and hoped it would be over soon. When the light subsided, he felt completely normal. No mutations, no illness, no side effects of any kind. But the light had to have done something! When he looked around, he caught his reflection in the shiny ground of the pod. He had pixels floating all around him! Before he had time to process what happened, the door swung open.
“I saw the light go off in here and- oh hello little guy!” A tall man in a white lab coat bent down and picked up Pixel gently in his hands.
“What is it, what happened?” Another man in a similar coat came running forward.
“What?! But the machine is meant for humans! What happened to him and what on Earth are those pixels?”
“I’m not sure, let me check the database,” the man holding pixel put him down on a chair and walked over to a screen that had hundreds of buttons and levers. “It says here that there was an error in the process. The conversion wasn’t complete, and only the wings were completely finished. The rest of it, the feathers on the body and the beak, were just processed as pixels. They don’t appear to be of any harm to him or those around him…however there is no way to get rid of them without reversing the process and there’s no guarantee that that won’t be fatal.”
The second scientist walked over and joined his colleague at the control panel. “I’m just glad he’s not hurt. I suppose we should get him back to his owner.”
“Wait…something else is coming up on the screen. Oh my god, it says the pixels can conform to any shape he wishes. As long as it’s small and can amount to the number of pixels, he can imagine things and create them upon will!”
“What?! We just gave a domesticated animal powers that almost every human on Earth wishes they had.”
“Yes, luckily I know who she is. She brings us all home made Christmas cookies around the holidays with her little companion here,” he said, and scratched Pixel behind the ears, “I’ll go bring him over to her. I believe his name is Pixel, which makes a whole lot of sense now.”

Extras

ImageImage
BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:51 am

Ner ::.. meaning light or candle ..:: Hebrew
I chose this meaning of the light because I liked and took special
attention to the floating pixel covering his legs, head/chest area
and tail. Pronounciation::.. Ner, sounds as spelled. I enjoy the way
Ner sounds on another note.
Strong *::. Handsome .::* Active
Taking pride in his good looks, Ner is a charming induvidual, he
has a sharp tongue and spicy attitude. Ner is always on the run,
building his mucules to the max. To build his mucules Ner runs,
does aeorbic stretches and push-ups and pull-ups.
..::wip wip wip wip wip ::..
l i k e s ;;
.:*pretty ladies*:.
He enjoys prancing around the pretty ladies C;
.:*exersize*:.
One. Two. Three. one. more. Five.
.:*confidence*:.
Without confidence what's left in a person?
.:*heat*:.
He loves the warmth of the sun, the fire, anywhere.
d i s l i k e s ;;
.:*unladylike ladies*:.
Ladies should act like ladies.
.:*wimps*:.
Ohhhhhh suck it up.
.:*bullies*:.
Even though he is a bit of one himself XD
.:*cold//rain*:.
brrrr. Who could like something like the cold??
..::wip wip wip wip wip wip::..

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~~~LCD~~~

Postby Dutchval » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:03 am

ImageImage

ImageImage

Info wrote:
LCD, which stands for "Lighted Computer-Generated Dynamic [Being]"
Mute (Except for the computer sounds he makes), Curious, Easy-Going, Observant
In a obscure technology lab....
"Tell me again," One of scientists said, "Why are we doing this again?" The scientist finished, shuffling his feet nervously. Before him stood a tall man, in a black trench coat. Normally, it would seem like these kind of people should be running the military, but there was something about this shady man that told everyone around him that he knew alot about coding, and he knew what he was talking about.
It was an area of computer generation that had far surpassed anyone's expectations of what could be done by computers, or rather, with computers. The man had handed over the code, on a USB, which seemed rather primitive to the teeming new technology around them. The USB, which was also dinged and dirtied as if it had been dragged across a swamp, and dragged back, held the code of a program that could, with the aid of a professional projector, create holograms. Holograms, which were computer generated images that seemed to hover in mid air when projected.
The man remained silent still, and the scientist seemed to get the hint to continue. He walked away, hinting the man to follow. As they went deeper into the lab, passing confused, and almost a bit paranoid, scientist who would stare at the man, who stood out like a sore thumb in his black trenchcoat, in a bleach white laboratory. The scientist with the USB took them to the back of the hall, that nearly seemed as shady as the man himself. There, where there was peace and quiet to work, was a room, with one way mirrors connecting to another room. It was almost set up like an interrogation chamber. But why, in a computer Laboratory?
The room with the mirror also held a desk, which was older, but still extremely powerful. "I-I-I'll be right back... I just need to grab a projector..." Said the scientist, who placed the USB on the desk and hurried out the door. The man, who still remained silent, even after the scientist returned with the projector. He hooked up the wires so the projector lay in the other room from the computer, but still could relay a signal.
The scientist began to turn on the computer, when the man pushed him away. Hands off kid. I'll take it from here. Boomed the man, with an extremely low voice. He finally removed his trench coat and fedora, revealing an oddly well-built man, with a sturdy frame, six-pack and all the works. Just enough to be handsome for even the straightest of men. The man wheeled up a typical desk chair, and immediately set to work, his fingers flying across the keyboard, almost in a blur.
Minutes passed as the man busily worked at the computer, which felt like hours to the timid scientist, who strangely agreed to this project. Oh you didn't know? The man is a scientist too, but prefers the under cover side of computers, almost never appearing for work. Yes, he also worked here, but on, well, other subjects.
The man finally pressed enter, and the fans of the computer began to whirr, as it went to work on it's part of the job. It took just one minute until a dialog box popped up on the computer monitor. It didn't have any message, just two buttons, oddly labeled "Yes" and "No."
The man finally turned to the scientist, and asked if the projector was turned on. The scientist, in his hunched state, walked into the other room, and flicked on the projector, and then ran quickly back to the other room, scared of perhaps the program, or rather, the experiment, going wrong.

The mouse hovered over the "Yes" button, as the man looked at the scientist out of the corner of his eye, curious to see his expression.

The man clicked the button and both the computer and projector shut off. The scientist, Shocked and worried something might have gone wrong, backed up a step, mouth agap. The projector was the only one who turned back on after 30 seconds, and then whirred, but didn't project anything.
Slowly, out of nowhere, an image began to form, in mid-air, like a hologram should have. It began to scroll downward, going across, generating pixel-by-pixel, until a head could be made out. Both the man and the scientist cocked their head curiously. What is it? the scientist asked curiously. I'm not sure... It's supposed to generate a human, but without a face... the man said, with equal confusion. The man made no move to end the program, just as curious as the scientist was. By the time the man finished his sentence, a head, with eyes closed, very long ears, and a neck, all with a blue-ish tint to it. It was a darker blue on the top half of the body, and a faintly lighter shade of blue on the bottom half. It was like an odd weasel-like creature, with an orange nose. By this point, the top half of the body was generated, revealing a set of wings. It was relatively small, but seemed like it could carry the creature a distance, and a short one at that. But what had the men the most astounded, was the appearance of a tail, which was very fat at the start, but extremely, abnormally long. This creature was unlike anything ever seen, to this world at least. At this point, the entire body was generated, but the projector was continuing its whir, like it was still working, yet finished.
A good thirty minutes had past, and the computer was still whirring. The men seemed to not notice the elapsed time, as they were both still transfixed on the creature. A new species? What Gender? The scientist shook the trance from his mind, and asked Isn't it supposed to stop? By now, at least? He said, nervous-ness returning to his voice. The man, who was rather, thinking about what went wrong in the 100,000+ lines of code he wrote. Huh? Oh, erm.... yeeah probably. He said, shaken from his trance too. He began his lightning-fast typing once again, his fingers flying to write a termination program.

He was half way through when the lights began to flicker, and the sound of the generators below them whirring into overdrive was suddenly evident.

What's going on? the scientist said, while slowly backing away toward the door. Suddenly there was banging on the door, and the face of another scientist, with many more behind it, shouted a muffled command, What's happening in there? The data's being sapped! The scene began to look hellish, with flickering lights, a strange species, and the banging fists, turned into banging doors, as the others tried to get through. The door's not working! The scientist yelled above the deafening hum of the generators.
Just then, the power went fully out, as the man had entered the termination program. The backup generators came up within a few seconds.

But everything was silent as everyone looked at the projector room.

There, laying on the ground, was the hologram, but, well, whole.

The creature that laid there, fluttered its eyes open, and lifted its head up, and got to its feet. It just stood there, staring eye to eye with its creator, and the scientist.
A failed experiment? Or a successful one? The intention of creating a hologram, but instead, creating a new species.

~Time Skip a few years~
~75% done~
~More about Holograms~
Dutchval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:10 pm

.:BuddyMaltese:. wrote:
Name

Pixel

Short Personality

Dislikes
-Taking baths

Etc.

Extras

ImageImage

Sorry for taking so long!
Buddy wins this guy! I really enjoyed reading Pixel's story and I am confident you'll be a good owner ^_^

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #21[WINNER]

Postby BuddyMaltese » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!!
I swear, my heart skipped a beat when I clicked the thread and saw my form quoted on the front page ;w;
I love my little Pixel so much, There's gonna be more art to come for sure!
Eep, thank you, thank you!
I'm really trying to refrain from expressing my gratitude through capslock ^-^;
ohgodIlovehimsomuch
x
x

| Graphic Design Student | Adult | Vegan |
| Certified oatmeal connoisseur |
Listening to: [x]
---
Hello! I've been taking a break from CS.
If you'd like to contact me, though, feel
free to PM me as I check in
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me