N0va.wolf #16 by luvarien

Based on Click to view
Artist luvarien [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

N0va.wolf #16

Postby luvarien » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:47 am

N0va.wolves are large canine like creatures living mainly in jungles and dense forests. These creatures have all the main characteristics as a wolf does, though there are a few differences noticeable if you find one of these creatures. First of all, they have thick, furry manes which often extend to their upper belly, and create 'hair' on the top of their head. They also have long, thickly growing fur on the tip of their tails. These creatures are omnivores, though their diet mainly consists of berries, leaves, and different types of bugs. The only mammal they kill for meat are large rodents.
N0va.wolves are known best for their habit of collecting different objects they find, and tying them to various parts of the body ( most oftenly the tail, legs, and ear ). All N0va.wolves collect a certain object once they reach maturity, though sometimes they will start their collection when they are quite young. Finally, you would very rarely find a N0va.wolf that collects more then one type of object.

A mix of wings,well kind of,based design,and a feather collecting girl c: (Oh,If you want a different type/coloured feather just ask me,I just put a random one there X3)

She is blind,but you get to decide what kind of blind she is.So to win her,you have to ether draw a picture of how she sees or a story involving her ^.^

Code: Select all
name ;;
gender ;; female
what kind of blindness does she have? ;; (colour blind,completely blind,etc.)
draw a picture through her view or a story involving her ;;

I encourage all those who enter to pretty up the form,and any extras are allowed.This will end once I find an entry that I like c:
Last edited by luvarien on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: N0va.wolf #15

Postby Dylan Klebold » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:52 am

Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: N0va.wolf #15

Postby luvarien » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:56 am

Oops,sorry! I'll change it now ^.^'

he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: N0va.wolf #16

Postby luvarien » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 am

Bump!

he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Sat May 03, 2014 12:04 am

name ;; Horizon
gender ;; female
what kind of blindness does she have? ;; (colour blind,completely blind,etc.) Color blind in her left eye but completely blind in her right eye.
draw a picture through her view or a story involving her ;; Hi... I'm Horizon. *She shuffles her paws nervously* My life isn't perfect, but its not bad either. *She looks up* I have a little blindness in both of my eyes. I rely on vibrations and sound. I can just see through my left eye, so that is how I got these beautiful feathers around my neck. I love to walk around the forest in the night, alone. I get to think about everything worrying me and anything concerning me. *She twitches her nose* Life isn't bad and it is never going to be perfect. I lost my father when he began to fight another male wolf. My mother fled the forest, forgetting me after loosing my dad. I haven't seen her since. I am able to keep myself healthy and happy. *She tilts her head and then smiles* That is my life so far! ~Horizon
Extras;; Horizon was named after her father. He walked up a hill and stared at the horizon after her birth. Horizon's father suggested naming her 'Horizon'. Horizon's mother happily agreed. (That is how she got her name.) Horizon collects feathers to hear them blow against the wind so she can tell the weather and also peacefully enjoy the calm sounds. (That is why she collects feathers.)

<3 Thanks
~Chichamster350
she/her

たくさんの日本語の勉強していても、まだ上手にならなかった…
しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

watching: fruits basket | playing: OW2 | listening: j-rock
agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Chichamster350 wrote:name ;; Horizon
gender ;; female
what kind of blindness does she have? ;; (colour blind,completely blind,etc.) Color blind in her left eye but completely blind in her right eye.
draw a picture through her view or a story involving her ;; Hi... I'm Horizon. *She shuffles her paws nervously* My life isn't perfect, but its not bad either. *She looks up* I have a little blindness in both of my eyes. I rely on vibrations and sound. I can just see through my left eye, so that is how I got these beautiful feathers around my neck. I love to walk around the forest in the night, alone. I get to think about everything worrying me and anything concerning me. *She twitches her nose* Life isn't bad and it is never going to be perfect. I lost my father when he began to fight another male wolf. My mother fled the forest, forgetting me after loosing my dad. I haven't seen her since. I am able to keep myself healthy and happy. *She tilts her head and then smiles* That is my life so far! ~Horizon
Extras;; Horizon was named after her father. He walked up a hill and stared at the horizon after her birth. Horizon's father suggested naming her 'Horizon'. Horizon's mother happily agreed. (That is how she got her name.) Horizon collects feathers to hear them blow against the wind so she can tell the weather and also peacefully enjoy the calm sounds. (That is why she collects feathers.)

<3 Thanks
~Chichamster350
she/her

しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Chichamster350 wrote:
gender ;; female

<3 Thanks
~Chichamster350
she/her

しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agile » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:15 pm

window pane. wrote:
Chichamster350 wrote:
gender ;; female

<3 Thanks
~Chichamster350
she/her

しかし、私にメッセージを書かない? ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
私はもっと学びたいから!ありがとう~!

agile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery