Parrapup #5 by Gaelic

Based on Click to view
Artist Gaelic [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parrapup #5

Postby Gaelic » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:54 am

Parrapups, or Parras, are an omnivorous, aviary feline breed that originated from tropical areas, but after moving in different areas, they slowly gained more levels of fur. They spend a lot of time cleaning themselves and their fur and preening their feathers if they have wings. Every so often they can develop different beaks and even hair. They come in a large variety of colors including bright neons and dull greys. Parras are a very social species and love to whistle and chatter to anyone who will listen. Wingless ones are the very most common, Uncommon are the ones with some mutations such as different beaks, the rarer are winged, but the rarest are the ones with mutations and wings.

Sorry, this is a gift for Fellefan c: my drawing partner 4 lyfe xD

He is the Parrapup I am most proud of at the moment, because I won my temporary artist position with him c:

so late Merry Christmas and late Happy New Year to you bae x)

Fellefan Via DeviantArt wrote:waaa- wh- muh- meh-
you made this for me?
omg
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouIloveit~<338528623965923693
| WME | 800 WME Challenge | DA | Tumblr |
Wolf Therian~Taurus~Taken

Gaelic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Parrapup #5

Postby Beatnik » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 pm

This cannot be gifted. I'm sorry, but technically this can't be a Parra. Your friend can keep it, but this was done out of line and this had a watermark on it saying it wasn't a real Parra.
ImageDeviantart - Parrapups -----
[Win a BE or CE Galaxy]
[Chicken is not a part of a species, they have been my fursona for a few years now]
Beatnik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me