Deerssert #102 by ZombiePoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist ZombiePoodle [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert #102

Postby ZombiePoodle » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Deersserts are deer made of ice cream with toppings!
They are obviously icecream,
with hooves made of ice cream cones,
whipped cream tails (don't forget the cherry on top!),
and some have horns and other little toppings added to them.
Deersserts come in a variety of flavors.
The most common being chocolate and vanilla.
Deersserts are about the size of Boarder Collies.

Adopted by Determination!

Oh what a yummy looking reindeer!
So much peppermint <3

Without tack--
Last edited by ZombiePoodle on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #102

Postby DecafBunny » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Username:
Deerssert Name:
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svel » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eirwen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't
a book by its

^Wonderful art by the awesome Zaadifyable!

t h e b a s i c s
name ; Eirwen [pronounced as ER-win]
name origin; Welsh
name meaning; Blessed Snow
nickname ;
"Call me what you wish to, for I don't mind nicknames." Eirwen has built up quite a few nicknames over the years. Some of his numerous nicknames include: Wenny Ern, Newrie, [Newrie is Eirwen spelt backward.] Rudolph's Jealousy [Well, he did lead Santa's sleigh without needing Rudolph's bright red nose!]

gender ; Male
reason ;
I would love to be the owner of this Deerssert for many reasons. The Deerssert itself, is one of the many reasons. The way the
colors go together, its just... indescribable with words itself! I love peppermint, and Christmas is my favourite season. And with the addition of the saddle, the beautiful browns and reds mixed with the original Deerssert color, just makes everything even better than it already is! This is the ultimate dream Deerssert of mine, one of the most perfect Deersserts in my eye. If I could change anything.. I wouldn't; for this Deerssert is perfect as it already is. c;

I don't think I've ever tried this hard for anything. If you look back on my forms, all of my posts, you'll see that this statement is correct. I don't bother putting fancy borders, drawing images. I've never even bothered to style a form this much. I don't commission others to draw a character for the purpose of a form - I don't even know for certain if I am about to win! But for this particular Deerssert, I feel a connection with him. And its not just any connection that I've ever felt. I feel that this Deerssert could actually be a part of me. A part of something I know. Something that I hold onto, something that I love most dearly. This is why, I tell myself, I need this Deerssert. Its not just a desire, not just a want. Its a need of something.

My dog Fabien, passed away a week before Christmas 2009. He loved chasing whatever was in his sight, especially animals. I recall he once chased a young deer. To this day I wonder how he had even found the deer in the first place. Maybe it wasn't a deer that I thought I saw. Anyway, this Deerssert will be a wonderful memory, a symbol of what I have left. I shall be drawing quite a few pieces of art, perhaps in the future, starring Fabien and Eirwen together ^^ Fabien's death wasn't exactly the best Christmas present I could ever wish for. Maybe this Deerssert might turn my unfortunate events in life into the best start of the year 2014.

A lot of this Deerssert's likes, dislikes, personality and such is based off the way I know myself. It wasn't intended at first, words came to me naturally.So I guess, this Deerssert may be a great representation of myself, with a few extra quirks and other extra personality traits, as read in the story.

Plans for Eirwen;
I would order more art for him of course! But seriously, I have decided that I might try to role-play with him if I win him, and he
will also be the first character from an adopt that I will be role-playing with. (What an honor! cx) I will also be further expanding
Eirwen and his story. Maybe more stories in the future, perhaps? :3 I would like to expand on his family too, so if I gain a female
Deerssert in the future, Eirwen will be finally able to get a family himself c: But meanwhile, I'm sure he'll be happy just
hogging the space in my signature all to himself, >.> also hogging my art gallery with lots of images of him. Also, I've recently taken an interest in wire figures, and I'm planning to make a few wire figures of him and paint it. My brother likes knitting (Yes, he's an odd one!) stuff, so Eirwen might be the future character popping up on all of the sweaters he knits me. xD

birthday ; 26th December - Boxing day!

Art by me ^^

good traits ;
Dependable, honest, caring, thoughtful, patient, friendly, calm
bad traits ;
Somewhat anti social, can be rather reckless. Can be shy and overly protective.
overview of his personality ;
Modest, gentle, shy, protective of loved ones. Uncertain of himself at times. Is caring and will willingly help anyone in need.
likes ;
Santa's hot chocolate! ♥
Playing in the fields
Ice-Skating
Making new friends
Candy Canes! ♥
Peace (He's a peacemaker, after all!)
Leading Santa's Sleigh! (Who doesn't? c;)
Anything that is fuzzy and cuddly!
Christmas!(The lights, Santa, the Christmas spirit!)

dislikes ;
Creatures who argue
Negative creatures
Creatures who can't stop complaining!
Being in total darkness *Shudders* - At least Rudolph always seems to stick near him!

hobbies ;
Reading
Painting
Hiking
Building snowmen & castles
Ice sculpting
Ice Skating
Bird Watching
Sailing
Traveling!

collections ;
Coins - "I aim to collect every single $1 coin found in the world!"
Bottle Caps - "So many shapes and sizes!"
Buttons - "Beautiful vintage ones especially!"
Stamps
Stuffed Teddy bears - "They just look so friendly and cuddly!"

history ;
"Hello. The name is Eirwen. I'm a Deerssert.I don't really know much about about my history, for I pretty much grew up myself. I was told by some that I was abandoned by my parents because they just couldn't stand me. But those are just stories, right? Stories of jealousy. I used to believe those stories, but I now know how much I am loved by all! Anyway. I was raised by a little boy, who came to visit me every day in the woods. There, he fed me and took care of me. I owe him my life, for without him, I wouldn't be here today! Sadly, he moved away a few months after meeting me, for he and his family moved away. But by that time, I was old enough to care for myself. I met quite a few other Deersserts in the area in whichI lived in. But I was always laughed at, I always seemed to be the odd one out, and I never seemed to be accepted into a group of Deersserts. I always wished for my parents to come back for me, but they never did. I hope to find them someday and meet them. I missed them, and I still do. Now that I meet up with Santa every once in a while, I hope this is a better opportunity to get to know myself, and my background better. "

talents;
"Okay. I'll be honest. I'm still trying to learn more about myself. Myself and my talents. I used to only look down on myself, but now I am starting to see the light in even the darkest clouds... I'm getting to know my true self better, my real self. Santa says he's sure I have a lot of talents, but I have yet to find it. Rudolph and comet is helping me to do that. So far, we've only found out I've got something for candy cane making. Peppermint tasting ones seem to be my specialty. Ah well, I'm sure I'll find more. They'll come to me naturally... or so Santa says.. and so I hope."

^Amazing art by the marvelous Zaadifyable!

a r a t h e r s p e c i a l c h r i s t m a s

▌║▌║ eιrwen'ѕ advenтυreѕ: a raтнer ѕpecιal cнrιѕтмaѕ ║▌║▌║

Eirwen sighed. It was Christmas. And yet, he had no one to celebrate it with. He was always a loner. No one wanted to be with him. He silently walked along the streets, trotting along the streets filled with wet, soft white snow. He sat down near a Christmas tree, brightly decorated with lights.

"Hey! You there! Scram! Get off my backyard! And don't go a step nearer to that tree - Or else!"

Eirwen glumly walked away. He looked up at the dark night sky. It was filled with twinkling stars, a symbol of hope. Or at least, it was a symbol of hope to many. After all these years of disaster and unfortunately events, Eirwen had lost hope for all good things.
"Maybe... I just wasn't born to be the many deer people admire. Maybe... I, myself am bad luck.." As he muttered words of lost hope to himself, Eirwen walked away, slowly and silently, away from the brightly-lighted Christmas tree.

Eirwen passed by a toy shop. He stopped to stare through the display window. A "Santa Wanted!" poster on the store's door had caught his eye. Perhaps I could apply to be the Santa? I would love to bring joy to everyone! He thought to himself. In a jiffy, he entered the store. The bell which hung above the store's door tinkled as he opened it. Eirwen carefully took the poster down from the door, and found the store manager. When the store manager did see him, all he did was laugh. "You? A red and white striped Deerssert? Take on the role of Santa? You must be joking! What will the children say when they see you? They are expecting a jolly humanoid Santa, not a poor little scrawny Deerssert like you! Get out from my shop!"

With tears in his eyes, Eirwen sighed. He stuck the poster back on the door, and sat down on the street pavement. From a distance, a familiar sound of laughter was heard. "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Eirwen instantly looked up into the night sky, perking his ears up. Could it be? It was! It was the famous Santa Claus himself, in his sleigh!

Santa was exactly how the stories described him. He was rather pale in color, though his cheeks were jolly red. He had a white beard that curled at the ends, and there were wrinkles around his eyes. His suit consisted mostly red accompanied by some white. His suit, fluffy and cuddly, looked very warm indeed.

When Santa saw Eirwen on the streets, he shouted, "Halt!" to the reindeers and got off the sleigh. Eirwen recognized a few of the reindeers leading the sleigh. There was Cupid, Donner, and Rudolph, the one with the brightly-glowing red nose. "My, my, its a Deerssert." He smiled at Eirwen, and then softly spoke to himself, "A rather scruffy one at that..." Eirwen felt his cheeks redden. In an attempt to introduce himself, Eirwen stuttered, "My..my name's Eirwen." Santa didn't seem to mind. His smile grew wider, showing his neat pearly whites. "Pleased to meet you, Eirwen." The two shook hands. Or rather, Eirwen used his hoof, and Santa used his hands.

"So tell me why you're here. You should be celebrating! Its Christmas Eve!" Eirwen smiled sadly. "No one wants me in. I don't have any friends. I don't know of any family. No one wants a scruffy, muddy, sad Deerssert like me.." Santa took pity on him. "Oh, come on! I know a family who would gladly celebrate Christmas with you! Anyone, in fact!" Eirwen thought Santa was joking, but the statement triggered his curiosity. "You.. you do?" Santa smiled and wrapped his arms around Eirwen and hugged him. "Sure I do." He smiled, knelt down and whispered into Eirwen's ear. "The Claus family welcomes anyone!" And he winked.

Eirwen, shocked with surprise, dropped his jaw in awe. When he snapped out of it he wrapped his hoof around Santa. "Oh Santa! This is like a dream come true!" Santa chuckled. "Ho! Ho! Miracles always happen on Christmas. Now come in the sleigh. Its cold out, and it is no place for a little Deerssert like you!" Eirwen eagerly hopped in. Soon, they whisked off to Santa's house.

When they arrived, Eirwen looked around in fascination. There were houses and huts everywhere he looked. Eirwen got out for closer inspection of everything. He followed Santa as he undid the sleigh, though his eyes weren't on Santa or the other reindeers. He was looking around at the marvelous place where Santa and his reindeer called home. "I'll give Eirwen here a tour of the place, you reindeer go in the reindeer barn first, okay? I'll be making some hot chocolate later for you." And the mention of hot chocolate, all the reindeers dashed in one direction, straight to the Reindeer barn.

"We'll get you cleaned up first." Santa chuckled as he looked at Eirwen's rather muddy self. "The elves won't appreciate muddy hooves messing up the toys they've been working on for hours!" He led the blushing Eirwen to his house. Knocking on the brass door, he called, "I'm home! And I"ve brought someone else for you to meet to!" Eirwen, at first, wasn't sure who he was talking to, but as the door opened, he soon found out that it was Mrs. Claus. Mrs. Claus was about to scold Santa for being late, and letting the cookies she had baked grow cold, but at the sight of Eirwen, she smiled warmly. "Hello! I'm Mrs. Claus!" She stuck her hand out. Eirwen replied back with his hoof, "Pl... pleased to meet you. The name is Er...Eirwen." Mrs. Claus chuckled as she shook Eirwen's muddy hoof. "Its cold out, isn't it? I'll start a bubble bath for you." She offered.

When Eirwen was all cleaned up, Mrs. Claus stared at him admiringly. "If only all our deer looked as handsome as you! You're going to get some jealousy at those peppermints, you little Deerssert!" Eirwen blushed instantly at the compliment. Santa chuckled, and took him outside, to the factory.

There were elves everywhere making toys! The factory looked beautiful and cheery, full of Christmas spirit. Elves in the factory were friendly and greeted him. Eirwen felt as though he was given special treatment. This must be a special day. My lucky day where I am treated with greetings and warm smiles, instead of shouts of fury! Eirwen thought to himself.

The sky soon got darker. It was late. Santa took him to the Reindeer Barn. "I'm sure the reindeer will treat you nice enough! But don't get too close to Comet and Dasher! They appear to have caught the cold!" Santa told Eirwen in his booming voice as he opened the Reindeer Barn's door. "But Santa! I don't have a cold! I'm only ill from eating a bit too much candy cane!" Comet protested. But Santa would not hear any of it, and shook his head, chuckling. "I'll come back with hot chocolate shortly." Santa smiled at Eirwen. "With double the amount of Marshmallows for me, Santa!" Yelled Rudolph, as Santa went into the house. Eirwen smiled. There was some thing here, with Santa and the reindeer, that he never felt before. Warmth, love, the Christmas spirit. And he liked it.

"So! How'd you end up being Santa's new favourite?" Smirked Rudolph, jokingly. Before Eirwen had a chance to respond, Santa came back with the hot chocolate, with double marshmallows in both Rudolph's and Eirwen's cup. Santa placed each cup in front of the reindeer. Eirwen bent his head down, looking closely at his cup. There was his name printed on it in big, light blue, bold letters. And as he bent down, he inhaled some of the most.. most.. indescribable aromas. It was Santa's love put in one cup. In a blink of an eye, Eirwen had finished the hot chocolate, and was finishing up chewing his marshmallows. Prancer giggled. "Santa's hot chocolate is quite something, isn't it?" Eirwen nodded, and licked his lips.

As the other reindeer finished up their own hot chocolate (And some of Santa's special candy-cane tasting medicine for Comet and Dasher), Santa beckoned Eirwen to follow him. Eirwen, after seeing so many of Santa's special gifts, eagerly dashed out the reindeer barn and followed Santa. They went into Santa's house, and walked into his living room. there was a cozy fire burning in the fireplace, and a large circular rug on the floor. Santa sat on his comfy armchair and smiled at Eirwen. "I figured you might not have written me a letter. So, what do you want for Christmas?" Eirwen broke down in tears in happiness. "Oh Santa! This is already the Christmas I always wanted! But if you insist, there is something I would like..." He whispered something in Santa's ear. Santa chuckled and laughed. "Of course!"

And on Christmas night, it wasn't Rudolph who lead the sleigh and helped Santa deliver presents with the other reindeer. Instead, on that night, Eirwen lead the sleigh in Rudolph's place. Santa could be heard shouting joyfully as he threw magical stardust on the reindeer to allow them to grow less tired by the minute, or just fly and soar through the skies in Eirwen's case, "Go Dasher! Go Dancer! Go Prancer! Go Vixen! Come Comet! Come Cupid! Come Donner! Come Blitzen! Come Rudolph! Gallop Eirwen! Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!".

And although no one could see nor hear, Eirwen chuckled and laughed, winking at everyone he saw out in the streets from that little speck of a sleigh, Santa's sleigh, in the distance.

A Story Segment... wrote:Write me a short story about what this Deerssert would do if Santa asked it to lead his sleigh for a night!
As Santa nodded in approval, Eirwen's eyes twinkled. He was going to bow and thank Santa, but he felt that Santa might feel as though he didn't appreciate it, for it was only a small action of thanks. But then, he didn't want to make an utter fool of himself! Being the indecisive self he was, he 'eenie, meenie miney moe"-d in his mind. When he finally gave up, unable to conceal his excitement and gratefulness to Santa any longer, he galloped around in circles in the living room, unable to control himself. He hugged Santa, while sobbing uncontrollably, muttering the words "Thank you" repeatedly over and over again.

Art by me ^^

a n i nte r v i e w
Hello Eirwen. Our audiences out there all want to know about you more, so I've come to interview you.

Is this going public? If it is, I'm going to reject this interview!

But Eirwen! You have so many fans out there, waiting to know more about you! You can't reject this!

But what if I say something wrong? What if everyone hates me later! What if....

Now, now Eirwen. Don't be silly. They're just going to love you even more!

I guess you do have a point.. alright. Just try not to make a fool of me when you post the interview!

Alrighty, I promise. Could you first briefly introduce yourself?

Well, I'm just your common Deerssert. I was raised up by a little boy in Sweden, so I guess I was also born there. I don't know much about my family background, to be honest, so I'm hoping to learn more about my history in the upcoming years.

What is it like in Sweden?

Its wonderful! There are so many sights to see when Christmas approaches! The lights are always beautiful with their gleam, the trees are always decorated to the utmost perfection, its just
marvelous!

Our audience would be more interested in how you got to ride Santa's sleigh, and also got to lead it, I presume. Could you tell us more about that?

Oh, sure, okay. Well, it all began on a lonely Christmas eve. I was sitting near a toy shop, and Santa appeared! I told Santa how no one wanted to be with me. Santa told me I was wrong, for he would personally invite me to spend Christmas with him! And so I rode on his sleigh to the North Pole. Santa wanted to give me something special for Christmas. I told him that that Christmas was already a great gift, but I whispered to him that it would be great to lead his sleigh for a Christmas night. He chuckled and told me it could definitely be done. And that's how I got to lead Santa's sleigh for one Christmas.

That sure sounds exciting! Are you still in touch with Santa?

Santa was the first person I spent a Christmas with after the nice little boy who used to take care of me left. So of course I am still in touch! I am very grateful for what he has given me. I still work for him when things are getting out of hand once in a while, and Santa appreciates the help I believe.

Where do you currently live? You must live quite near Santa to help him every time something is getting out of hand!

You got that right! Santa invited me to live in the Reindeer Barn, with all the other reindeers in his place. How else do you think I know when things are getting out of hand?

Since it was Christmas and Santa that brought you your fame, would it be Christmas that is your favourite holiday?

Definitely! Its not because Christmas that brought my fame that I like it, but it is because Christmas is a great holiday, spreading joy and happiness to all! Riding the sleigh is a bonus, you get to deliver the presents with Santa!

That certainly is great. Do you have a favourite color that is a theme color when it comes to Christmas?

Y-E-S. Yes! I most certainly do! I love white. Its the color of peace and purity, the color of snow. It is also a color used in candy canes and peppermint candy! Yus!

Well, that's all we've got time for. Thank you Eirwen for your time.

It was my pleasure!

^Adorable art by the fabulous Kabber!

l e t ' s p l a y t h e f a v o u r i t e s' g a m e!

Color(s)?
White, red

Bird?

Definitely the Robin.

Song?
Doesn't exactly have a favourite song! Too many
songs liked! Though has a liking for Jingle bells
and hums Have yourself a merry little
Christmas
whenever he takes a spot on the sleigh.

Season?
Winter.

Book Genre?
Fiction

Tree?
Fir tree.

Plant?
Dandelion - he loves blowing them!

Mythical Beast?
Dragon. (Especially western dragons c;)

Drink?
Grape juice!

(Shh!Labeled Top secret!)
Dear Diary,
Since I have nothing better to do right now, I've decided to list my deepest inner fears. Maybe I'll learn to overcome them someday.
1. I'll fail. Failing to accomplish a goal that I've set myself, failing to complete a promise I've promised... and mostly, *Gulp* failing Santa himself! I mean, the children are all counting on him! And if he fails... it will be all my fault!

2. No one will accept me

I've been through this. Ignored, bullied, all this. But what if I have to go through it a second time? And this time, it will be horribly difficult to change the fact that I am not accepted! If it wasn't Santa himself that accepted me into his family, I would still be in this sticky situation!

Well, I guess those are my two deepest inner fears. But interestingly, there is a quote that goes against these fears of mine.

"'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.'
-- Marianne Williamson

This is to say.. that I should be thinking who I am not to be, instead of who I am...

Whoops, sorry, gotta end this - I just realized I'm late for a very important date!
Write to you again tomorrow, diary!

^Stupendous art by the awesome chasemonster!

p o e t r y a n d o t h e r a r t
[f r e e v e r s e]
A lonely Christmas
Lonely Eirwen glancing at the lonely sky,
Watching Christmas go by.
And yet his heart is filled with longing,
To be with people he loves.

Bring on the turkey, the decorations and the tree!
Invite the friends and family as you please!
But there is one thing in that warm fire-lighted room,
That stands higher in position than everything else -
Never forget the love, the friendship,
That's what Christmas is really 'bout.

[h a i k u]
All aboard Santa's sleigh
Dashing in the sky
Hooves galloping through the sky
Clip-clop, clip-clop sounds

Ho! Ho!, jolly sounds
Hear the sounds of Santa's laugh
While leading a sleigh

Magical night t'was
Hear the sleigh bells jingling
Eirwen lead the sleigh

O, flying reindeer
Galloping in the dark night
Smiling happily

I might have forgotten a few people here, please send me a PM if I've forgotten anyone!

All artists
Kabber
Zaadifyable
chasemonster
*All art except ones mentioned and credited were drawn by me ^^

Special mentions
galaxy cat ;; for assisting my in formatting my form, what I'd do without you, I have no idea!
Zaadifyable for reviewing my form and giving helpful comments

Other important mentions
Zombiepoodle - I know this is a rather long form to read through, I just wanted to show my appreciation for making this Deerssert, and having the patience to go through this form. Thank you also goes to you for allowing the extension - it was much needed!
Last edited by Svel on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 59 times in total.
An Irish Blessing wrote:
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day.

Unknown wrote:
Kindness is free; pass it on

On semi-hiatus wrote:It's been an awesome few years, CS. You've been a pivotal part of my childhood. I pop by every once in a blue moon to reminisce, and find myself smiling at familiar faces in the boards and the cool collectibles each time.

Avatar by Jenny Downing on Flickr
I love you, Laura, and I miss you dearly.
Svel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Username: Cute6066(B L A Z E)
Deerssert Name: Pep Short for peppermint he is the son of Comet
Story: It was the cold of snow that brought Rudolf his horrible cold. Santa the one in the red suit walked up to me only two days before Christmas and told me that he wanted me to lead the sleigh. Then fear broke through my fur sweat trailed through it. Out of everyone he picked me. I bit my lip and fake smiled. I had to lead all of the 8 other reindeer through the freezing night only two days away. I just wanted to scream I was happy and sad at the same time and I was going crazy.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ADVENDIR » » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:35 pm

Possible reserve, depends if I have time. Too cute!
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

im the sugar queen, sweetie

name; barista gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
comms; open status; depressed
roleplays; none

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
the art to the left was made by horrorprince

Having just signed up for higher classes, I won't be on here as much due to
homework. If you want to contact me though, you can send a message and
I should reply relatively soon.
ADVENDIR »

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:46 pm

This guy is adorable. = u = Possible reserve.

I knew I was the fastest in the land

---
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Username: Dia.
Deerssert Name: Cane
Story: Quiet snuffling and crunching could be heard if one listened very carefully and hushed the sound of his own breathing. The sounds of a certain deerssert enjoying his secret midnight candy-cane snack came from behind a stack of barrels, crates, and sacks which were filled with various sugary, minty, deliciousness. His red and white striped antlers(which so perfectly explained his addiction to peppermint candy) peeked out above the top of the pile, giving away the young male deerssert's location. He was too busy tipping over another crate to get at its contents to hear the heavy footsteps of the jolly man in red and white as he approached.
"Ehehm." Santa cleared his throat. He stopped with his arms crossed on the other side of the pile.
The crunching and snuffling noises came to a stop and Cane picked his head up. His expression was one of a startled rabbit. Candy cane crumbs stuck to his thin deer whiskers. A candy cane stem hung loosely out of his mouth, giving him the appearance of a man with a cigar.
"It's not what it looks like!" He started to say, his words coming out as a big jumbled mess. Of course, it was definitely what it looked like. The candy cane stem fell to the floor and shattered. Cane glanced down at the pieces with a broken heart.
Santa began to laugh his famous laugh before getting on with his request.
"Cane, Rudolph had the nerve to request Christmas Eve as his day off. He's 'just not feeling it' this year." The jolly man in red and white rolled his eyes, as if he still couldn't believe the famous reindeer's request. "He's such a diva." He muttered under his breath, "Would you be willing to fill in for him?"
Cane was at a loss. Leading Santa's sleigh was the greatest honor any deer might hope for. His eyes sparkled as he thoughtfully stuck his tongue out the corner of his mouth to catch some of the minty goodness attached to his whiskers. However, each year while Santa is out making his rounds, the elves throw a special party for everyone who is left behind. They always make sure to supply Cane with plenty of his favorite treats. He wouldn't want to miss that...
He must have looked torn between his two choices - leading the sleigh and eating his candy canes undisturbed - because Santa was quick to give him another offer.
"What if I promise you a party of your own?" He tempted, "I'd make sure you had all the treats you deserve after taking time away from your special plans to help out the team."
Cane still was not sold. He thoughtfully chewed on an imaginary candy cane and shrugged. He looked rather apathetic about the whole situation. Obviously, this was something Santa didn't expect. Most deer leaped at the opportunity to lead his sleigh, especially during the most wonderful time of the year.
Finally, Cane nodded, "I guess I'll be able to miss the Christmas party for just this once."
The candy-loving deer stepped out from his place behind the boxes and joined the fat man in red.
Last edited by Dia. on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:56 am

what would you do if santa asked YOU?

hmm, okay. I'm portal. i'm going to answer some of your questions! shall we see them? *ahem*

what is my Username: ahh yes, i'm portal. i'm a deerssert non-owner, and this guy suits me! my story-writing abilities can help me this time.

what is this Deersserts Name: ahh, this is the question i can answer easily. his name is rouge. it means red, and red is the perfect name for him. yes, red is scattered all over his body.

and what is its Gender: this lovelies gender? he is a boy, like most reindeer. a fun fact- reindeers shed their horns around winter, so they are strangley non-realistic.

now, for the story...

rouge jumped up and down. today was his birthday, and almost christmas day! he always got extra presents and it was the best day of the year for him! his hooves stomped on the ground as he pranced in the snow, singing christmas songs. yes, he was very enthusiastic. it was not christmas yet, but it would be soon! it was almost night, too, and when it was night, he would go to sleep, and get presents in the morning! he was one of the few that knew santa was real, i mean, whats not realistic about him?

"yeah, jingle bells, jingle bells, it is christmas day, snowy falls! bright loud calls, and its not even day..."

well, rouge dashed outside as soon as it got dark, and sung those songs for a reason. after he saw the moon, he quieted down, and waited for santa. he was waiting for the awesome. he eventually layed down in the snow, and heard jingling bells. it couldn't be real, thought he, because santa knows when we are awake! but the bells continued before landing softly in the snow next to him. "s-santa?" "ho, ho, ho!" a fat, red-cloaked figure appeared and helped him up. "Hello, young man! I've been watching you. Would you like to-" "santa!" i jumped all around, waiting for his answer. "wee!" "umm," santa continued, "would you like to lead the sleigh?" omigosh. i thought a few thousand times, and then answered.

"I would love to!" "ho ho ho, good!" he 'tied' me in, and sprinkled some dust on me. "that tickles!" "its flying powder." he said, and continued pouring it onto each reindeer. the one next to me was rudolph. "well, rudolph, i'm the new sleigh driver!" rudolph giggled. "we can talk in the air, dude. and your only staying today." i rolled my eyes. since i knew santa was real, half the suprise was taken away. santa pulled a bit, and i tried to fly. i was pretty good, but my legs were still wobbly. after a few minutes, i could fly. "rudolph, why isn't your nose red?" he replied calmly. "it is, its just dark. its red, but it doesn't glow! i dont even like my nose much." we continued talking until all the houses were done. except one. we flew down to my house, and put a ton of awesome presents there.

it was the best Christmas of my life!
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:36 am

Username:
Deerssert Name:

ALLL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, ISS YOUUUUUUUUUU ;A;
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prixie » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:41 am

Username:
Hi I'm Phoenix! Wonderful job on this little guy he's adorable :3
Deerssert Name:
"This Little guy's name is Cervidal. Cervidal, is a unique name deprived from the word Cervidae, which is the general name of the deer species"
"I see this handsome little guy as a male"
Story:
"The sun began to set below the snowy hills, casting a golden glow across the small village below. If you bothered to look a bit closer at the small town, you might have taken notice of the little people scurrying about in their uniforms, wrapping their presents and tying their bows. You might have even caught sight of the reindeer, preparing for the flight that was coming tonight. All the reindeer were set, in their tack and their bells, all except for one, Rudolph himself! A big jolly man in red and white, proclaimed that he would not be flying tonight! The reindeer began to prance in fright, who would help them on this foggy night?! "What happened to Rudolph?" They questioned the man, "Why, he's sick in bed!" The jolly man said. The reindeer began cry out in despair, "Who else out there can lead the sleigh?" Santa just smiled and said," I know just the one!" And he took a long run to the candy store. There Cervidal sat, eating away at a candy cane. Santa sat down and began to explain,"Could you lead the entire formation?" Cervidal leaped up and said with a smile," You can count on me, I'll make it worth your while!" And he nibbled on a candy cane and then just one more, and he bounded off to get ready before they set off on their yearly journey, to bring joy and wonder, and toys galore. {sorry, I just had to try a story tale version, but I failed c'x}
Last edited by prixie on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImagexxImage
ImageImageImage
xImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
xImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
────────────────────민윤기───────
hey there, I'm prixie. I'm pretty much a loser who you
should avoid at all costs. I'm half asleep most of the time,
and I am the owner of, at best, 1/4 cup of talent. I live and
breathe puns. I apologize in advance for my behavior.
prixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me