Drawing sessions 6
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wild Dapple Bay Brindle: Closed

Postby AmigoGirl » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:55 am

Username: Merlin's Heir
Nukkita's Name: Erebos
Type:Marcher
Height: 1,37 m
Gift Description: A rock. It sounds rather boring, but this rock, its surface polished by its many years migrating from one point in the river to another, means a lot to him. For one, his older brother, who he admired greatly (his brother was very admirable) gave it to him. Secondly, it's a very pretty rock, with little gold mines of purple color here and there under its black mask, glittering in the sunlight when you hold it just right. And thirdly, it reminds him of his brother's story; he used to be a rough, "unpolished" trouble-maker, always up to no good, but over time, like the rock in the river, his rough edges were smoothed over and he became the gallant, noble "knight in shining armor" that he is now. This rock, and his brother's story, inspire Erebos, because they both remind him that he can someday be just like his big brother.
Last edited by AmigoGirl on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

I am not open for commissions here. Do NOT ask for a commission or request. I dont do Art trades unless you are a friend or I ask for it. Thank you.
My Fanclub
AmigoGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild Dapple Bay Brindle: Open

Postby Cloud' » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:33 am

Username: Cloud'
Nukkita's Name: Premium
Gift Description:
This year, he got a medieval horse blanket:
As he admires the strong medieval horses that can carry a man in his heavy armour a lot and always wanted to be like them, he loves this blanket over all because now he feels partly like such a horse

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:49 am

Username: Becoming Beautiful X
Nukkita's Name: Daravin {Dar-Ah-Vin}
Gift Description: This year, Daravin got a fun little multicoloured mane and tail extensions.
He loves them! They make his mane and tail really stand out against his dappled Bay coat. The extensions are gold, yellow, red, and orange, like flames. All his friends are jealous of him, because they don't have any. The extensions make him feel like such the handsome, proud Nukitta he is.
Last edited by clip ♡ on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zitface » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:22 am

Username: Bink's Sake
Nukkita's Name: Mecto Amore
Gift Description:
Mecto got a got a brand new, fancy salt lick. Mecto loves salt licks, even though he only uses them when he needs to. Oddly enough, he seems most at ease when there's multiple in his stall or the pasture. Maybe he's afraid one might get stolen?
Last edited by Zitface on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EnigmaticJackal » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:26 am

Username: EnigmaticJackal
Nukkita's Name:Nicodemus
Gift Description: Nick's gift is hard yet soft. It is round with a few ridges around the center and a solid rubbery handle at the top. It is a soft shade of blue but carries a certain shine. If thrown it bounces and rolls but is easily carried along with high heads and tails. If it hasn't been known yet, Nick's gift is a jolly ball!
Old Phone Who Dis?
EnigmaticJackal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Username: Copper96
Nukkita's Name: Ren
Gift Description: It was simple gesture from a young little female nuglet, she told him of the holiday and given him an oak twig. For that little one had not just given him a twig but the greatest gift he could receive, a memory worth remembering, even for a traveler.
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:26 am

Username: olivionary
Nukkita's Name: Fluke
Type: Marcher
Gift Description: Fluke is one for peace and silence, he gave himself the simple gift of silence. After all, silence is golden. This may not seem like a real gift to you and I, but to Fluke, it is everything. It means no worries, no hatred, just peace. Maybe it is something that is more valuable than a fancy blanket or a special toy. Sure, it is free, but so is Love and Happiness. It may not be the most amazing gift, but it is one that means alot to some - including Fluke.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Remini » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 am

Username: misha
Nukkita's Name: Narcissus
Gift Description: For Christmas, Narcissus was given many gifts by other Nukitta's (mostly female), but his favorite gift of them all was one he found hidden under a pile of leaves. It was a large item, a mirror with a golden hue. He adores it so because he, like his name sake hints, was gifted with beauty and certainly knows it. He adores looking at himself in the mirror because he likes to fawn over his appearance and can take the mirror with him where ever he goes.
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞©
Remini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:07 am

Username: Merlin's Heir
Nukkita's Name: Erebos
Gift Description: A rock. It sounds rather boring, but this rock, its surface polished by its many years migrating from one point in the river to another, means a lot to him. For one, his older brother, who he admired greatly (his brother was very admirable) gave it to him. Secondly, it's a very pretty rock, with little gold mines of purple color here and there under its black mask, glittering in the sunlight when you hold it just right. And thirdly, it reminds him of his brother's story; he used to be a rough, "unpolished" trouble-maker, always up to no good, but over time, like the rock in the river, his rough edges were smoothed over and he became the gallant, noble "knight in shining armor" that he is now. This rock, and his brother's story, inspire Erebos, because they both remind him that he can someday be just like his big brother.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:29 am

Username: Penultima
Nukkita's Name: Trojan
Type: Marcher
Gift Description: When Trojan, a wanderer, happened upon a small herd in a valley on the cold Christmas Eve, they surprised him with a warm shelter to stay, a plentiful of food, and refreshing water. This gift of generosity touched Trojan's heart, for they were a small group and it was a harsh winter, yet on this special day they provided a young traveler, a stranger, such an important gift.

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me