Based on Click to view
Artist Panne [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #14 - winner!

Postby Panne » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:14 pm

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

DaDwarf wrote:
Name:
Sable, "English name derived from the vocabulary word, meaning "black," as a heraldic color"

Personality: Playful, childish, harmless, little bundle of joy.
Sable is the kind of Rioji that you wouldn't want your little sister to be. She's playful, likes bouncing off with strangers and thinks the whole world is filled with her friends. She wouldn't hurt a fly, way to innocent for that. She likes playing with children, swarms around them like crazy. Sable is almost always happy. When she is upset, you can easily spot it, she's not that good at hiding her feelings.

Ever since Sable left her parents, she's been looking for a place to call home. But she won't settle down that easily! She wants a home with plenty to play with, plenty to laugh with. She travels from city to city, meeting all sorts of people to play and hang out with. But never has she found that one place to call home. She needs a big family to come home to.

Hobbies:
You might've guessed this one, but..painting. Sable loves to paint! With her little paws, she loves wiggling around in the paint itself. Most of the times, she gets more paint on herself then on the canvas. Another big hobby of her is dancing. Swirling around, being one with the world. Especially Dancing with children makes her day!

Good and Bad traits!

Bad traits: Annoying, Unreliable, Impatient.

• Annoying - Sable can go ooon and ooonn about things that interest her, without noticing that other..might not be as interested as she is. She can talk way too much and never even notice it herself.
  • Unreliable - Because Sable is so care-free, she's very hard to make appointments with. You can tell her to meet you in the forest in an hour, but if she meets someone else along the way there she might keep you waiting for several hours! Especially if that person is more interesting then you are D;
  • Impatient - If things don't go Sable's way, or they go too slow, she can become incredibly whine-y. She's impatient, she wants her life to keep moving, never a moment of standing still.
Good Traits: Smart, Humorous, Thoughtful.

• Smart - Because Sable lives alone, she's always had to take care of herself. She's smart, she knows how to get food, a warm place to sleep.
  • Humorous - If you are feeling sad or down, chances are that this little Rioji can cheer you up! She's got humor, wit. She knows jokes, but also does silly things to make others happy.
  • Thoughtful - While Sable might be forgetful and is a little unreliable, she is thoughtful. For example, if she hears that your birthday is next week, she'll go the extra mile to make sure you've got a good one!

Favorite song:
Counting Stars by OneReplublic - Although she might not understand all of the lyrics or the meaning of the song, she loves the beat and likes to swing out to it. The chorus is her favorite part. She's also a big fan of any and all Disney songs.

Story:
Sable made her way into the next town. She smiled, running along with children, playing with them. "Excuse me!" she said when she bumped into a lion cub. The lion looked at her, he raised his eyebrows. "Hello" he said. "Hai" Sable smiled. "Sorry for bumping into you" she dusted herself off. The lion shrugged. "Not a problem" he said, going his own way.

Sable watched him go, she went back to her friends, playing outside until late. When it started to get cold outside, all the children started leaving..after the last one left, Sable sat down in the town square. She looked down. All alone on christmas night. She got up when it started to get colder..the church bells ringing, 12 times. Midnight. "Merry christmas to me.." Sable mumbled, she started walking out of town. When she looked up, she saw the lion from this morning! She ran after him, softly stalking him.

The lion walked to his den, meeting up with two more lions. "And who is this?" Ben looked at Sable, even though she tried to hide away, he saw her. "huh.." Junior turned around, he looked at her. He smiled slightly. "O..hello again" he said. "What are you waiting for, dear? Come inside, it's cold out there" Ben said, he led Sable into their home. "You are welcome to stay if you want" he said. "It's christmas after all" he smiled. Sable looked at them surprise. "Really? Thats so kind of you!"

They sat around their fireplace, enjoying a warm meal, singing Christmas songs. Ben, Junior and DJ gave Sable a christmas to remember.

"Merry Christmas!"

(merry christmas pannie<3)
Last edited by Panne on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #14

Postby Colours » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Name:

Her name would be Watercolor, because of the beautiful watercolor look on her.

Personality:

Shy
Watercolor is very shy and does not like talking,
she enjoys peace and quiet and loves the outdoors.

Kind
Watercolor is very kind, she disagrees with bulling and hates when people are sad,
she always puts others before herself.

Art:

may add one more personality trait! Highlight it to read if you can't :)
My Taikea, Taylor

Colours

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:12 am

Name:
Sable, "English name derived from the vocabulary word, meaning "black," as a heraldic color"

Personality: Playful, childish, harmless, little bundle of joy.
Sable is the kind of Rioji that you wouldn't want your little sister to be. She's playful, likes bouncing off with strangers and thinks the whole world is filled with her friends. She wouldn't hurt a fly, way to innocent for that. She likes playing with children, swarms around them like crazy. Sable is almost always happy. When she is upset, you can easily spot it, she's not that good at hiding her feelings.

Ever since Sable left her parents, she's been looking for a place to call home. But she won't settle down that easily! She wants a home with plenty to play with, plenty to laugh with. She travels from city to city, meeting all sorts of people to play and hang out with. But never has she found that one place to call home. She needs a big family to come home to.

Hobbies:
You might've guessed this one, but..painting. Sable loves to paint! With her little paws, she loves wiggling around in the paint itself. Most of the times, she gets more paint on herself then on the canvas. Another big hobby of her is dancing. Swirling around, being one with the world. Especially Dancing with children makes her day!

Good and Bad traits!

Bad traits: Annoying, Unreliable, Impatient.

• Annoying - Sable can go ooon and ooonn about things that interest her, without noticing that other..might not be as interested as she is. She can talk way too much and never even notice it herself.
  • Unreliable - Because Sable is so care-free, she's very hard to make appointments with. You can tell her to meet you in the forest in an hour, but if she meets someone else along the way there she might keep you waiting for several hours! Especially if that person is more interesting then you are D;
  • Impatient - If things don't go Sable's way, or they go too slow, she can become incredibly whine-y. She's impatient, she wants her life to keep moving, never a moment of standing still.
Good Traits: Smart, Humorous, Thoughtful.

• Smart - Because Sable lives alone, she's always had to take care of herself. She's smart, she knows how to get food, a warm place to sleep.
  • Humorous - If you are feeling sad or down, chances are that this little Rioji can cheer you up! She's got humor, wit. She knows jokes, but also does silly things to make others happy.
  • Thoughtful - While Sable might be forgetful and is a little unreliable, she is thoughtful. For example, if she hears that your birthday is next week, she'll go the extra mile to make sure you've got a good one!

Favorite song:
Counting Stars by OneReplublic - Although she might not understand all of the lyrics or the meaning of the song, she loves the beat and likes to swing out to it. The chorus is her favorite part. She's also a big fan of any and all Disney songs.

Story:
Sable made her way into the next town. She smiled, running along with children, playing with them. "Excuse me!" she said when she bumped into a lion cub. The lion looked at her, he raised his eyebrows. "Hello" he said. "Hai" Sable smiled. "Sorry for bumping into you" she dusted herself off. The lion shrugged. "Not a problem" he said, going his own way.

Sable watched him go, she went back to her friends, playing outside until late. When it started to get cold outside, all the children started leaving..after the last one left, Sable sat down in the town square. She looked down. All alone on christmas night. She got up when it started to get colder..the church bells ringing, 12 times. Midnight. "Merry christmas to me.." Sable mumbled, she started walking out of town. When she looked up, she saw the lion from this morning! She ran after him, softly stalking him.

The lion walked to his den, meeting up with two more lions. "And who is this?" Ben looked at Sable, even though she tried to hide away, he saw her. "huh.." Junior turned around, he looked at her. He smiled slightly. "O..hello again" he said. "What are you waiting for, dear? Come inside, it's cold out there" Ben said, he led Sable into their home. "You are welcome to stay if you want" he said. "It's christmas after all" he smiled. Sable looked at them surprise. "Really? Thats so kind of you!"

They sat around their fireplace, enjoying a warm meal, singing Christmas songs. Ben, Junior and DJ gave Sable a christmas to remember.

"Merry Christmas!"

(merry christmas pannie<3)
Last edited by DaDwarf on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterstar. » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:04 pm

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”
― Oscar Wilde

n a m e ; Pastel
p e r s o n a l i t y ; easy- going, loud, can
sometimes be annoying, you know the usual.
She is also at times obnoxious and Inpatient.
She has a knack for creativity, but doesn't realize.
She packs a strong and rebellious punch when
others take command over her.

g e n d e r ; female
h e x c o d e s ;
#2E2E2E
#BCF5A9
#F5A9F2
#AC58FA

l i k e s ;
· drawing
· reading
· princess stories
· red
· kids
d i s l i k e s ;
· purple
· shyness
· quietness
· horror
· scary stuff

Last edited by waterstar. on Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:18 pm

one more day o;

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Closed for judging, hopefully I can announce the winner soon!

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaDwarf » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Panne wrote:Closed for judging, hopefully I can announce the winner soon!

oo i'm excited 8D
DaDwarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panne » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Congrats DD, you win Sable<33
I love your form and the categories you put in, and I know you'll take care of her C:

xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! I'm Panne!
Feel free to call me
Pan! I like art and
video games! My
PMs are always open
for chatting or help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panne

My pets
My items