Based on Click to view
Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rioji #3 - Zeryx

Postby Celozon » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 pm

ImageImage
A Rioji is a weasel-like creature with long, bendy ears and a huge lengthy tail. Rioji's use these strong, flexible tails to grab faraway objects, climb, and to defend themselves, and most improtantly for warmth. Occasionally, they have fun and jump around, using their tails as springs. Humans particularly like these tails because they give great hugs! Riojis are very friendly, non aggressive creatures. They can be found nearly anywhere, and their tails make them easy to find. A Rioji's diet consists of mostly plants, but they also enjoy meat as snacks. Do you have the patience to call one of these your own?

The winner is Metallic Dragon!
It was a hard choice, but this form had what I was looking for. A depth of character and well-rounded traits. I know its sometimes hard to show who a character is with only a few questions to work off of, thats why I liked this form. Even with a few odd questions to work off of it still showed me exactly who the character is.

Anyway, congratulations!
Last edited by Celozon on Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #3

Postby ViceVersa » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:43 am

Username: ViceVersa
Rioji Name: Tally
Favorite Color: (I'm going to assume this is for her) Both our favorite colors are teal :)
Favorite Thing To Do: Her favorite thing to do is bounce around on her tail
Favorite Holiday: This would probably be Christmas
Least Favorite Place Outdoors: I would say she didn't have one, but now I remember that she doesn't really like water.
Least Favorite Animal: She doesn't like bears much. She claims they are bad sports.
Greatest Fear: She is afraid of being trapped.
One Accessory OR One Small Extra Marking: I don't think she needs anything :)
Last edited by ViceVersa on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Real life comes first for me, so if I don't get on for a while I'm probably just really busy.
ViceVersa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cuspid » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:43 am

Username:
Wub

Rioji Name:
Azula

Favorite Color:
Azula loves orange! A light mixture of orange and yellow, like the sun. XxX

Favorite Thing To Do:
Azula loves to do summer acivities, such as climbing trees and water balloon fights.

Favorite Holiday:
She would have to like Christmas the best. She loves the festivities and gift giving.

Least Favorite Place Outdoors:
She hates grimy, dirty, cold holes. She isn't one for places that are dark. ( Not to mention she hates getting dirty. )

Least Favorite Animal:
She really dislikes earthworms and slugs, but she likes most other animals.

Greatest Fear:
Azula's greatest fear is to be stuck underground forever. This fear ( and the hatred of caverns ) goes back to when she was small.

The fear routes back to a day when she was walking with her mother on a bright and sunny day, the birds were singing and all was well. As they were walking Azula fell into a sinkhole and broke her front paw. It healed well, but being such a tender personality it really scared her.

One Accessory OR One Small Extra Marking:
She has a silver neck brace type thing. It goes around her neck and has many shiny jewels on it, that seem to glow they sparkle so brightly. The bracer has two wing like fringes at the base of her neck that she likes to pretend they were wings, as she loves the thought of flying, though in reality evenif they were wings they would be too small anyways.

||May I please draw it?||
<== I'm more active
on flight rising if for
some reason you want
to come in contact with
me! feel free to add me!
Cuspid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LexiRox9999 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:13 am

Username: LexiRox9999
Name: Tsunami
(I am doing it so the following are for her)
Favorite color: Turquoise
Favorite thing to do: She loves swimming (not in pools), running and doing active things in general for she has a lot of energy.
Favorite holiday: She loves to go somewhere where there are jungles, mountains or caves for her to explore.
Least favorite place outdoors: Swimming pools. She hates how the water is all chemically when people could go and swim in fresh lakes or huge seas.
Least favorite animal: She is not scared of most things but Man O Wars creep her out. With their deadly poison she has to watch out for them when swimming in the ocean.
Greatest fear: Being attacked by a Man O War. (but her ambition for adventure and her bravery stops her from being to afraid)
Marking/Accessory: She has a small silver earring on her left ear with a small blue jewel in it. It is her lucky charm to protect her from the dangers that she could possibly face wall on her adventures.

PLEASE DO NOT PM OR SEND TRADES ON THIS ACCOUNT, ITS NO LONGER IN USE! ALL MY PETS AND ITEMS WILL GO TO MY SISTER WHO IS GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT!

HAVE SOME GREAT PETS TO OFFER FOR: badly want them to complete CS lion collection
[img]http://static.chickensmoothie.com/archive/image.php?k=24ED76F8AD0995D991E10BC2660FD0FF&bg=99c57c
[/img]
LexiRox9999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felidae89 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:21 am

Username: felidae89
Rioji Name: Anita
Favorite Color: blue and green (its a toss-up)
Favorite Thing To Do: hang with friends at the local coffee house (outside of course, her tail tends to trip people)
Favorite Holiday: valentines day but only because shes obsessed with those little candy hearts
Least Favorite Place Outdoors: out on a frozen lake where shes cold and cant escape the bitter wind
Least Favorite Animal: any and all 'bugs' this includes spiders and other 'creepy-crawlies'
Greatest Fear: spiders
One Accessory OR One Small Extra Marking: a necklace felidae gave her when she was adopted in her new loving family ;)
Image join up! limited spots available. then friend me so i can play with you!
felidae89

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:26 am

Username:
Metallic Dragon

Rioji Name:
Zeryx

Favorite Color:
Zeryx enjoys most, if not all, shades of grey. They remind her of dusk; she loves to watch as the Earth turns monochrome with the newly set sun and as creatures both large and small go to sleep while others wake and begin their nightly activities.

Favorite Thing To Do:
She is a creature of habit, therefore, her favorite thing to do since she was a tiny babe is to lay on the cool grass on a warm summer evening and look at the stars. Seeing a sky full of stars brings her unimaginable joy, even bringing happy tears to her eyes after a particularly difficult day. Very seldom, she'll allow someone else to join her on these evenings, but most of the time she prefers to be by herself and allow her thoughts to consume her while enjoying the company of the happily twinkling stars far above her head.

Favorite Holiday:
New Years Eve is by far her favorite holiday, but not for the parties and excitement. She loves it because everyone is encouraged to stay up late. She has always been a night owl, as you might have guessed, so spending an evening enjoying the company of others who don't normally stay up so late makes her happy. Of course, the parties and highly charged atmosphere as everyone prepares for the beginning of another year is a bonus.

Least Favorite Place Outdoors:
Zeryx dislikes being outdoors anywhere near civilization. Smoggy cities and light polluted towns frustrate her because they hide the natural beauty that nature offers. She generally refuses to have anything to do with cities, and will not go outside at all if she is taken into one, preferring to avoid looking at the man-made creations that scar the beautiful landscape and make the world appear cold and unattractive.

Least Favorite Animal:
This would probably have to be the wolverine. Zeryx has had bad experiences with them, having come across a small family of them late one night when she was younger. The mother thought Zeryx was a threat and attacked without warning, leaving her with several deep lacerations and a notch in her ear that never completely healed. To this day she feels lucky to have escaped the dangerous creatures and avoids the area she was attacked in for fear that they still live nearby and might come after her again if she enters their territory.

Greatest Fear:
She has an intense fear of bad dreams. Strange, but this is also part of the reason she stays up late each night. She has a very difficult time sleeping at night because when she wakes from a bad dream and it's dark, it takes her a long time to get re-oriented and therefore the amount of panic and sheer terror lasts much longer than when she wakes from one while it's light and she can see where she is and that she's safe.

One Accessory OR One Small Extra Marking:
She has a notch cut into her left ear after being attacked by the wolverines
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:48 am

Wub wrote:||May I please draw it?||[/center]

Yes you can draw the accessory or marking or put up of picture of it ^.^

Metallic Dragon wrote:Does the notch cut into her left ear from the wolverine attack count as a small marking?

Yup that can count, scars are ok with me as well. Pretty much anything that is your own unique little touch to it is fine with me c:
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:42 am

Username: Flying Fox

Rioji Name: Shayla

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Thing To Do: Shayla's favorite thing to do would be to discover new things and learn about them. She would spend most of her time exploring interesting places with the hopes of stumbling upon something she's never seen before, then working to find out more about whatever it is she found.

Favorite Holiday: Her favorite holiday would be Easter because there is always an abundance of plastic eggs to find. She would enjoy discovering eggs that children missed.

Least Favorite Place Outdoors: Shayla's least favorite outdoor place would perhaps be beach. Despite that it is a wonderful place to find interesting objects, she would strongly dislike the sand and salty air.

Least Favorite Animal: Parakeets, because they are mean little suckers.

Greatest Fear: Shay's greatest fear would be being lost. She would always know precisely where she is at, and the thought of not knowing would freak her out.

One Accessory OR One Small Extra Marking: I think a small golden compass on a chain around her neck would suit her well. That way she could always explore without getting lost.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Sorry for the wait! Took a little longer then I thought it would to decide ^^ There were several good forms I liked. It was a hard choice, but this form had what I was looking for. A depth of character and well-rounded traits. I know its sometimes hard to show who a character is with only a few questions to work off of, thats why I liked this form. Even with a few odd questions to work off of it still showed me exactly who the character is.

Anyway, congratulations! I've PMed you about the exact specifics you would like on the edits.

To all who did not win, I do quite sincerely hope that you have a more favorable outcome next time! I'll keep those designs up, maybe another will catch your eye.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rioji #3 - Winner Chosen

Postby Metallic Dragon » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Wow! Thank you so much! I'll take good care of her!
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me