Faeble Adopts|Shiro| CLOSED by Bitley

Based on Click to view
Artist Bitley [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Faeble Adopts|Shiro| CLOSED

Postby Bitley » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:37 am

Faebles are tiny dragons big enough to fit in the palm of your hand. They have soft fur and luminescent scales that reflect the light around them. They live high in the sky where no one can reach them and have a diet of clouds and star dust.
They come in a variety of colours, most only in bright pastels, but can also can be dark. They have a special jem at the ends of their tails, all which are unique from one another. The jem is said to bring good luck and happiness to whoever can touch one.

To win this Faeble, you must think of a short story or poem to go with this little dude.
It can be as long as you want, as short as you want, as long as it's original!

Winner will be chosen on the 26th. Good luck!

Owned by: Krist Fullmetal
Last edited by Bitley on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bitley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Faeble Adopts| 2 |

Postby Nodell » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:45 am

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ ;; Katniss Odair
Nᴀᴍᴇ ;; Abyss
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ;; Male

Mʏ Oᴄᴇᴀɴ

Along the crimson red sand I walk
the water thrashing violently,
demanding I stop.

but I wont

Orange ripples claw at the surface
the daggers piercing the earth,
Demanding I surrender.

But I can't

Seagulls let out deep mourning cries
forcing my sorrow deeper,
Demanding I remember.

I do

Sketch is for the winner, not part of my form <3
Last edited by Nodell on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:05 pm

reserve
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bitley » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:02 am

Reminder: 3 days left!!!
Bitley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Username:
Krist Fullmetal
Name:
Shiro
Story:
"I want to see what a so called beach is" I said. My friends looked at me and laughed "Shiro we know you like beaches but, as we all know they are fake they don't exist" I let out a little growl and said "Of course they do!!! In the constellations I read they say that the beaches are below the clouds!" My friends started to laugh so hard that tears were running down their scales. One of them fell on the floor causing even more laughter. I glared at them and walked away as quietly as I possibly could. Once I was a good distance away from them I looked up at the stars. I let out a long sigh and said "I am going to go below the clouds tomorrow, and I will see a beach" "I WILL SEE A BEACH AND BRING BACK PROOF THAT THEY EXIST" I screamed as loud as I could. Then I walked around in a small circle, and fell right onto the clouds. Before I even knew it my eyes shut and I fell into a deep sleep.
The sun was shining right in my eye when I woke up. I growled a little then stood up. Today was the day. I would go down and find a beach. I will bring back proof that I went there too. I whirled around and ran. I was looking for my friends. I am going to tell them what im going to do, just so they can see the fire in my eyes. Once I spotted them I screamed "I am going below the cloud covering!" I could see them turn there heads and look at me like I had three heads. I kept running, no matter what look they gave me I was going to tell them. Once I was about 3 feet away I slowed down to a walk. Then I meet them face to face. "I am going to go find a beach and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" I said. Then before they could respond I jumped up and dove right through the clouds. "SHIROOOOOOOOOOO" Was the last thing I herd for a while.
Once again the sun was in my eye. When I got up I looked up and gasped. The clouds were above me, and not only a little bit but a lot. "I fell all the way from there?" I said. Then I shook my head. "This is no time to wonder were I came from, I have to find a beach. Ok what did they have again? Sand and an ocean. Yeah that's what I need to look for." I thought to myself while getting up and starting to walk. I kept moving but all I saw was black. I was walking on hard black stuff. I was hurting my paws so I started to run. The wind felt good on my mane and scales then I saw it. A beach. I kept running, the only thing that could stop me was if my heart exploded. Then I touched the sand. It's soft and warm. It's very welcoming, but I still kept running. I wanted to see the ocean. All of the sudden I tripped. I started rolling and did not stop until something wet and cold touched my scales. I jumped up just to see the ocean. "It's beautiful" I said. Then something washed up by my paws. I looked down and saw two things, a shell with a string through it and a star. It wasn't like any star I've seen before though...it's pink and small. I took the small star and put it on my mane and it stuck there!! I took the shell necklace in my mouth but before I left something shiny caught my eye. I walked up to it and put it around my leg, I decided I could admire it with my friends. Then I jumped up and flew all the way back home.
I came up at the exact place I left from. Before I could land my friends caught me and said "Shiro! Your alive! And you have Stuff with you!?" I looked at them and smiled. "Yes a found it I found a beach." They looked at me and smiled. "we believe you... but what is that thing on you leg" They said. I looked at the thing and gasped they were pearls. "They are pearls" I said full of excitement. My friends jumped around and said "Party for proving that beaches exist!!" The next thing I know I was jumping around with them.
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bitley » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:57 am

Krist Fullmetal wrote:
Username:
Krist Fullmetal
Name:
Shiro
Story:
"I want to see what a so called beach is" I said. My friends looked at me and laughed "Shiro we know you like beaches but, as we all know they are fake they don't exist" I let out a little growl and said "Of course they do!!! In the constellations I read they say that the beaches are below the clouds!" My friends started to laugh so hard that tears were running down their scales. One of them fell on the floor causing even more laughter. I glared at them and walked away as quietly as I possibly could. Once I was a good distance away from them I looked up at the stars. I let out a long sigh and said "I am going to go below the clouds tomorrow, and I will see a beach" "I WILL SEE A BEACH AND BRING BACK PROOF THAT THEY EXIST" I screamed as loud as I could. Then I walked around in a small circle, and fell right onto the clouds. Before I even knew it my eyes shut and I fell into a deep sleep.
The sun was shining right in my eye when I woke up. I growled a little then stood up. Today was the day. I would go down and find a beach. I will bring back proof that I went there too. I whirled around and ran. I was looking for my friends. I am going to tell them what im going to do, just so they can see the fire in my eyes. Once I spotted them I screamed "I am going below the cloud covering!" I could see them turn there heads and look at me like I had three heads. I kept running, no matter what look they gave me I was going to tell them. Once I was about 3 feet away I slowed down to a walk. Then I meet them face to face. "I am going to go find a beach and there is nothing you can do to stop me!" I said. Then before they could respond I jumped up and dove right through the clouds. "SHIROOOOOOOOOOO" Was the last thing I herd for a while.
Once again the sun was in my eye. When I got up I looked up and gasped. The clouds were above me, and not only a little bit but a lot. "I fell all the way from there?" I said. Then I shook my head. "This is no time to wonder were I came from, I have to find a beach. Ok what did they have again? Sand and an ocean. Yeah that's what I need to look for." I thought to myself while getting up and starting to walk. I kept moving but all I saw was black. I was walking on hard black stuff. I was hurting my paws so I started to run. The wind felt good on my mane and scales then I saw it. A beach. I kept running, the only thing that could stop me was if my heart exploded. Then I touched the sand. It's soft and warm. It's very welcoming, but I still kept running. I wanted to see the ocean. All of the sudden I tripped. I started rolling and did not stop until something wet and cold touched my scales. I jumped up just to see the ocean. "It's beautiful" I said. Then something washed up by my paws. I looked down and saw two things, a shell with a string through it and a star. It wasn't like any star I've seen before though...it's pink and small. I took the small star and put it on my mane and it stuck there!! I took the shell necklace in my mouth but before I left something shiny caught my eye. I walked up to it and put it around my leg, I decided I could admire it with my friends. Then I jumped up and flew all the way back home.
I came up at the exact place I left from. Before I could land my friends caught me and said "Shiro! Your alive! And you have Stuff with you!?" I looked at them and smiled. "Yes a found it I found a beach." They looked at me and smiled. "we believe you... but what is that thing on you leg" They said. I looked at the thing and gasped they were pearls. "They are pearls" I said full of excitement. My friends jumped around and said "Party for proving that beaches exist!!" The next thing I know I was jumping around with them.

Ah!!! What a lovely story, I love it! You're definitely the winner.
Bitley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Faeble Adopts|Shiro| CLOSED

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:41 am

Oh Wow, Thank You!!!! It's an honor!
Now to get a tablet so I can draw all my characters and put them all in my siggy
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me