Keoara #7 by Spirest

Based on Click to view
Artist Spirest [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keoara #7

Postby Spirest » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:05 am

Keoaras are a strange species, found wandering through any habitat or terrain possible. They have a diet of
a carnivore, so they eat meat. But some don't, it all depends on the Keo it is. They seem to have roses on their tail that
matches their personality in a strangely accurate way. Will a Keo be yours?

A kind of more complicated little one ^^

For this competition, I want you to make your own form.
    Yep, but there are some requirements,
    -Username
    -Name
    and thats about it

-----------------------
    End date;
    November 6th
    -----------------------
profile pic is by TheNightsIllusion @ DA

hey guys!
feel free to shoot me a message and chat me up,
I dont bite!
Spirest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kira

Postby Brittle » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 am

wip c:
Brittle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keoara #7

Postby medicalpaws » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:55 am

♂♪♥ Ajax ♥♪♂
    - Username- TheMiniApocalypse
    - Name- Ajax
    - Gender- Male
    - Personality- Ajax likes to be alone most of the time. He's insane so most people don't like to be around him often. He tends to have a lot of mood swings, but chocolate calms him down. Yes Ajax is a chocoholic. Although he is crazy most of the time he does have a sensitive side, but it is very hard to break him. He has a very hard time determining what is real, and what isn't real. He halusinates* and laughs creepily A LOT. It's very easy to anger him, for he has a short fuse, when he's mad he's MAD. He was born on November 19th, so he is a Scorpio.
    - Extra info- I drew a picture of Ajax c:

- Likes- Chocolate, Coffee, Being alone, Sunsets, Zombies, Weapons
    - Dislikes- Loosing, Attention
Last edited by medicalpaws on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby not active » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:58 am

WIP
┏━━━━━┓
-
┗━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━┓
Geek
Sam
Ask
┗━━━━━┛
━━━ ━━━
┏━━━━━┓
Mood: Happy!
┗━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━┓
XxX
┗━━━━━┛
not active

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nodell » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:07 am

Marking <3

And possibly reserving c:
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossytheloner » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Username: Mossytheloner
Name: Scolio (sounds cool, like this keo will be)
Dislikes: Vegetables, lightning
Personality: Tries to act cool 8-) , very quiet, happens to be very awesome
Last edited by Mossytheloner on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mossytheloner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Psixi » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:22 pm

[WIP]

my deviantart

my toyhouse
The name's Psixi!
I don't mind being pmed or sent trades. <3
Feel free to ask me about art/adopts!

Psixi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alexandria Celestie Rubix

Postby obiole » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:49 am

-------------------------------------this is me
alexandria enter the little room inside the big building. it was painted a harsh yellow color, something she didn't rather enjoy. but it would only be for a little while; just for the the quick interview. she was trying out for a role of a daredevil girl named tris for a movie. it was based off of a book, one of her favorites, too. she hoped to receive the part, but it wasn't likely. if not, she would probably just stay home and watch doctor who and sherlock, then go to bed, do the same everyday. she took a deep breather and walked through the door, and gave a soft, kind smile to the director and producer of the upcoming movie, shook their hands and sat on the provided stool. and the interview began.

your name, please. "my name is alexandria celestie rubix. i was born into a very wealthy family, and proper, so they named me a very exquisite name. i usually have most just call me allly or alex, but either is fine. also, some call me bean for how much i jump."
how about your age? "quite rude to ask a lady, but since i don't consider myself a girly-girl, i'll spill the beans. i am just about four in human years. so do the math and figure out my real age."
clearly we can tell, but just to confirm.. "yes, i am a girl. thanks for asking.. i guess.."
well.. who are you, alexandria? what is you persona? "well, maybe i'll have you talk to beanie for this." well, ally is.. uhm, she is.. special. a very special creature. i'll tell in a list and description of how her special personality points that stick out:
kind & caring if you sit alone somewhere and ally is nearby, she will come over to you and comfort you. if you get hurt around her, she'll run towards you and get help. it's just the kind of person she is.
daring & courageous ally is a risk-taker. she'll do any dare she is given, and when she's in a game of 'truth or dare', of course, she always picks dare. if you happened to jump off a bridges, she would follow you.
okay, so what's happened in the past? *whines* "i'd rather not say, but you do need to know more if i wish to play this part. but, i can say that i was born into a wealthy, english family with no siblings. i had a crush on another keo by the name of lloyd. boy, he's cute. i haven't seen him in a while, too. anyways, that's all i dare to share."
what do you like and what don't you like? "well, the top three things i love to do is sit on the rug in front of the fire under a blanket with my small, worn and torn teddy bear on winter nights." aw, that's great. now, the dislikes, please. "okay, well, i hate thorns, though i like the flowers that grow from them, i also despise slimy things and black coffee." interesting..
what is your biggest dream, ally? this is our final question for you, so make it a well thought answer. "well, i know most may say this and it appears very stereotypical, but i've always wanted to become an actress, though a not-so-famous one if any. hear i am, being interviewed for the part of my favorite character from my favorite book. i, i o hope i get it, but if not than i totally understand. thank you for your time." and yours, too. "of course. good day." good day.

finally finished. c:
Last edited by obiole on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
obiole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exousia » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:40 am

username;;
    exousia

name;;
    This lovely girl's name would be Velvera. It is derived from the Latin words 'vel vera' and roughly translates into 'the truth'. Ironically, that couldn't be farther from the truth for this little girl. Because it can be a bit of a mouthful, her acquaintances call her Vel.

gender;;
    Of course this lovely lady is a female, hopefully never to be mistaken for the latter.

a bit about her;;
    In a few words, Vel is an unpredictable, charismatic seductress.

· unpredictable- Vel is notorious for doing things on whim. She refuses to give a single thought to consequences. As long as she ended up alive with her pride still intact, it was full speed ahead. She is a bit sporadic with her ideas of fun, so it is near impossible to prepare yourself. She is by no means a faint-hearted keaora, as her plights almost always have to do with a bit of danger in one form or another. She may seem like a rude and egomaniacal thrill-seeker, which she is, but she rarely does things out of spite. Its almost as if she doesn't even think of the consequences her actions may have on others until after she does them.
    ·charismatic seductress- There is no arguing that Vel is beautiful. Equal to her beauty, Vel has an almost unnatural charisma to her. She is very popular with the fellas; that is, until they talk to her for a while. At first, Vel has no problem being flirtatious. If you stick around for too long though, there is a 9/10 chance she will become either bored or irritated with you, and she has no problem making it known. This has scored her an unpopular opinion with the males, but it doesn't stop many from trying their luck with her.

Does this spitfire have any redeeming qualities? Of course. Perhaps not as prominent as any normal keoara, but they are there none the less.

·understanding- A little surprised? Yes, its true she can be very oblivious to many things, but if you ever need someone to talk too, she is there. Her maturity surpasses that of most others, so she's great at giving advice. Also, shes been in nearly every pickle you can think up, so she knows how to deal with authorities and work between the lines. She understands people as a whole very well: their mannerisms; their social norms; even their never-failing lies. She can be a very helpful person to have to turn too, although the process of getting it may be a bit difficult.
exousia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obiole » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:12 pm

bump. c:
obiole