Based on Click to view
Artist Halogens [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rhyla Baby batch pup 1

Postby Halogens » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:36 am

What Is a Rhyla?

A rhyla is a cute fluffy canine. They are about the size of a small domestic dog, and can survive in all temperatures. Their silky coat can range anywhere form thick and warm, to thin and cooling. They are creatures that crave love and attention above anything else, and will die when left alone for too long. They can be found anywhere in the world, but their favorite habitats are valleys in mountain ranges. When in the mountains, they dig underground hole to live in (you might find holes in your yard when accompanied by a Rhyla ;) ) To find a Mate, male Rhylas battle using their thick clawed paws, or they will race each other and the fastest Rhyla wins. Rhylas don’t have mates for live, but can only mate every 2 weeks

This is a pup for the pair made by RainbowDino32 :) You where somewhat fortunate, and your Rhylas have succesfully bred and left you with 2 babies :) another one is coming soon :D
Hello everyone, my name is Halogens, I've been on CS for a few years, and am in many fandoms (My main ones include Harry Potter, Chuck, Percy Jackson, fablehaven, and many more) Feel free to message me any time if you'd like to chat :)
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me