Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by kittu

Rhyla #3 Adopted :)

Postby Halogens » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:26 am

What Is a Rhyla?
"A rhyla is a cute fluffy canine. They are about the size of a small domestic dog, and can survive in all temperatures. Their silky coat can range anywhere form thick and warm, to thin and cooling. They are creatures that crave love and attention above anything else, and will die when left alone for too long. They can be found anywhere in the world, but their favorite habitats are valleys in mountain ranges. When in the mountains, they dig underground hole to live in (you might find holes in your yard when accompanied by a Rhyla ;) ) To find a Mate, male Rhylas battle using their thick clawed paws, or they will race each other and the fastest Rhyla wins. Rhylas don’t have mates for live, but can only mate every 2 weeks"
to get her fill this out :)
Code: Select all
What will you name him?
what will his personality be like?
what will his back story be?
Other?
Last edited by Halogens on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello everyone, my name is Halogens, I've been on CS for a few years, and am in many fandoms (My main ones include Harry Potter, Chuck, Percy Jackson, fablehaven, and many more) Feel free to message me any time if you'd like to chat :)
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rhyla #3 Ready for a new home

Postby Halogens » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:30 am

bumperoo
Hello everyone, my name is Halogens, I've been on CS for a few years, and am in many fandoms (My main ones include Harry Potter, Chuck, Percy Jackson, fablehaven, and many more) Feel free to message me any time if you'd like to chat :)
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halogens » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:42 am

Bump :)
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittu » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:48 am

Name::
Juniper Berry
A fitting name, in my eyes, for her purple colored fur and
emerald green eyes.

Personality::
Juniper is pretty unpredictable, she'll be happy one moment and clawing your eyes out the next,
making her bi-polar. She doesn't aim to become upset, she simply has a short temper which is
easily blown sky-high, but if you manage to keep her happy she'll be the sweetest girl to you.

Back Story::
Juniper used to live in a cave, leaving every night and fluttering down to hunt. Around dawn
she'd climb back up to her den, finishing her meal and curling up to sleep. At one point though,
she ran into a tall pink creature which stood on its hind legs, and picked her up, looking at her closely,
she shivered, staring at the weird pink thing as it stared, then gasped as it carried her off towards a
shiny car, this she knew. She was put into the back seat, and watched as her home slowly vanished,
then closed her eyes and curled up to sleep. When she awoke, she was sitting in a clearing surrounded by
fencing with people staring in at her, she stared, then crept towards the fencing. The people where talking
and throwing around forms, their words jumbled in her ears. Suddenly she was picked up again and given to one
of those outside her caging. This is how she ended up in her new home, this is how she reached happiness.

Other::
kittu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halogens » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Kittu Blu wrote:
Name::
Juniper Berry
A fitting name, in my eyes, for her purple colored fur and
emerald green eyes.

Personality::
Juniper is pretty unpredictable, she'll be happy one moment and clawing your eyes out the next,
making her bi-polar. She doesn't aim to become upset, she simply has a short temper which is
easily blown sky-high, but if you manage to keep her happy she'll be the sweetest girl to you.

Back Story::
Juniper used to live in a cave, leaving every night and fluttering down to hunt. Around dawn
she'd climb back up to her den, finishing her meal and curling up to sleep. At one point though,
she ran into a tall pink creature which stood on its hind legs, and picked her up, looking at her closely,
she shivered, staring at the weird pink thing as it stared, then gasped as it carried her off towards a
shiny car, this she knew. She was put into the back seat, and watched as her home slowly vanished,
then closed her eyes and curled up to sleep. When she awoke, she was sitting in a clearing surrounded by
fencing with people staring in at her, she stared, then crept towards the fencing. The people where talking
and throwing around forms, their words jumbled in her ears. Suddenly she was picked up again and given to one
of those outside her caging. This is how she ended up in her new home, this is how she reached happiness.

Other::

This form is amazing! Definitely yours :) love the art!
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rhyla #3 Adopted :)

Postby kittu » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:54 pm

May I be added to make her some items? ;v;
If not I understand ;v;<3
kittu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halogens » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Kittu Blu wrote:May I be added to make her some items? ;v;

you mean to edit the drawing?
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittu » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:05 pm

jupjup wrote:

Yes ovo
Only for a few items though
kittu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halogens » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Kittu Blu wrote:
jupjup wrote:

Yes ovo
Only for a few items though

of course! I'll go right ahead :)
Halogens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me