Mystikit of Litter 3 - ADOPTED by Kalrine

Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mystikit of Litter 3 - ADOPTED

Postby Kalrine » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:37 pm

This was more of a test for items. Wasn't the best socks and tail warmed I ever made, but heck, I think its a cute fail. :3

Price = 2 Uncommons that I don't already have (but of course, anything more is very much appreciated!)
This female Mystikit is uncommon. She is is pure white with deep blue eyes. Since winter is approaching, I made this little Mystikit socks and a tail warmer. She is friendly and social, and loves talking.

To adopt, fill out this forum (Rarity and Gender stay the same):

Username:
Mystikit's Name:
Rarity: Uncommon
Story (doesn't have to be long):
Last edited by Kalrine on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystikit of Litter 3

Postby sibylline, » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Mystikit's name: Snowy
Rarity: Uncommon
Story: Cold winds whistled through the small opening in the cabin window. "Shouldn't we close it? Earth asked her mother, Grey Rainbow. "But I like the cold air!" Snowy looked at the window. "Then it stays open." Grey Rainbow declared. Earth pouted a bit, then gave up knowing her mother wouldn't budge. Snowy smiled with satisfaction. She watched as Seaweed, Grey Rainbow, and Cree all started discussing something. She walked over to them, her tail not as groomed at the other girls there but she didn't care. "It's freezing out. How are we supposed to buy our presents in this weather." Grey Rainbow groaned. "It's September lady! We had an early snowfall, remember?" Seaweed sighed. Grey Rainbow always gets her presents early. Cree looked amused. "Well. Snowy want to help me?" Cree asked. "Sure." She got up and followed Cree to the kitchen. "Did you know you were named after a snowy owl?" Cree asked me. "No." I said, uncertainty flowed out with the word. "Back before you were even born..." Cree paused. She was getting chocolate out of her fridge to make into dip for some homemade pretzel sticks. After it's cover was taken off she continued. "I had raised a snowy owl back to health for my cousin. She had named it Snowy. When we saw you I had to adopt you. You can keep up with my culture with ease so."
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystikit of Litter 3

Postby Kalrine » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:50 am

Accepted

╒══════════════════╕
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystikit of Litter 3 - ADOPTED

Postby zeriox » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:50 am

i know this is kinda cheeky but can you reserve this for me for like a day or so till i get another uncommon im just waiting for an uncommon that ive been offered if not ill fill out a form please
You would not believe your eyes, If ten million fireflies, lit up the world as you fell asleep~ o w l c i t y

~94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are beautiful amazing creatures.
~94% of teens would freak out if Justin Bieber was on a 1,000 ft building threatening to jump. Copy and paste this to your profile if you are part of the 6% who brought popcorn and a lawn chair, and are yelling "DO A FLIP" with a mega-phone.
~If a guy was hitting a dog with a bat 50% would stop and stare 49% would walk away pretending nothing happened you and me are the 1% who would grab the bat and hit the boy
zeriox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zeriox » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:50 am

dont worry
You would not believe your eyes, If ten million fireflies, lit up the world as you fell asleep~ o w l c i t y

~94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are beautiful amazing creatures.
~94% of teens would freak out if Justin Bieber was on a 1,000 ft building threatening to jump. Copy and paste this to your profile if you are part of the 6% who brought popcorn and a lawn chair, and are yelling "DO A FLIP" with a mega-phone.
~If a guy was hitting a dog with a bat 50% would stop and stare 49% would walk away pretending nothing happened you and me are the 1% who would grab the bat and hit the boy
zeriox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalrine » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:57 am

zeriox wrote:i know this is kinda cheeky but can you reserve this for me for like a day or so till i get another uncommon im just waiting for an uncommon that ive been offered if not ill fill out a form please

Sorry, this pet as already been adopted. If you would like one with socks and a tail warmer similar to this, you can always order a custom though.

╒══════════════════╕
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zeriox » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:43 am

how much are customs

zeriox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kalrine » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:45 am

zeriox wrote:how much are customs

2 Uncommons I don't have I think. Check the Mystikit main page.

╒══════════════════╕
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me