Based on Click to view
Artist Kalrine [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mystikit of Litter 1 - ADOPTED

Postby Kalrine » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:11 am

Price = 1 Uncommon
This female Mystikit is rare. She is pure white, and always adorned with gold.

To adopt, fill out this forum:

Username:
Mystikit Name:
Story (doesn't have to be long):
Last edited by Kalrine on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystikit of Litter 1

Postby Scribblestar » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:47 am

Username:~bANNA
Mystikit Name: Goldkit
Once upon a time, there was a young Mystikit who adorded gold. She made sure she took some with her everywere she went. One day, she found herself with her sister and brother, in the forest. "Lets go play there!" The Mystikit said. Her siblings looked at eachother and left. "Sorry Gold, we don't wanna." Gold looked down. "Okay guys...." she said. As she padded along, she met a clan of REAl cats. She gulped in fear. They were HUGE! "Wha-? A kit? Its so..tiny.." A large tom said. "Hello young one, want to join Skyclan?" A she-cat asked her. "Uh....sure! My name is Gold~!" The Mystikit said in shock.

A while later.....

"From this moment on, yo shall be known as Goldkit!" The leader yowled. "Goldkit, Goldkit, Goldkit!" The clan yowled as Goldkit puffed up in shock. She lived with REAL cats now! She knew it was the best choice in her life, and it still is.
My use only-
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1741711&size=large&format=png&rev=1384208392[/img]

ImageImage
Scribblestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mystikit of Litter 1

Postby Kalrine » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:37 pm

~Banana wrote:Username:~bANNA
Mystikit Name: Goldkit
Once upon a time, there was a young Mystikit who adorded gold. She made sure she took some with her everywere she went. One day, she found herself with her sister and brother, in the forest. "Lets go play there!" The Mystikit said. Her siblings looked at eachother and left. "Sorry Gold, we don't wanna." Gold looked down. "Okay guys...." she said. As she padded along, she met a clan of REAl cats. She gulped in fear. They were HUGE! "Wha-? A kit? Its so..tiny.." A large tom said. "Hello young one, want to join Skyclan?" A she-cat asked her. "Uh....sure! My name is Gold~!" The Mystikit said in shock.

A while later.....

"From this moment on, yo shall be known as Goldkit!" The leader yowled. "Goldkit, Goldkit, Goldkit!" The clan yowled as Goldkit puffed up in shock. She lived with REAL cats now! She knew it was the best choice in her life, and it still is.

Nice story! ^-^ Send 1 Uncommon and Goldkit is yours!

╒══════════════════╕
► ► ► ► ► ► ► I like rhythm games. ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄
╘══════════════════╛

Kalrine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me