Artist -TheBigBlueBear- [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sauron Nursery

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:48 pm

♥Talon wrote:What is a Sauron?
    Saurons stand as tall as a draft horse and run like the wind. Much of their speed and physical power resides in the front legs and their tails help keep them balanced. They have a mane that travels down it's back in patches and a thick mane that is thick enough on the head to form a style. They are all scales apart from the hair and tail, but they can have a mutation to have spikes long different parts of the body. Their markings can be any shape and color, but they Almost ALWAYS have some bright color on a part of their body.

The Life of a Sauron wrote:So How Does a Sauron Age?
    Saurons are born from eggs and slowly grow into children.

Child Saurons stand at half the height of an adult Sauron, but they lack the tail tuft, the butt tuft and any sign of horns. On rare occasions horns will grow in very early but this is rare for any child sauron to have horns what-so-ever.Some Saurons never grow to be an adult as far as stature and are left in what is considered CSS [Child Sauron Syndrome]They will remain at the small stature forever but will continue to mentally grow and their personalities will continue to develop as they age by years.

What are the Rules?

• Children can be bred a month after the saurons are MATES
    - Saurons dating cannot have children together. You can discuss mates on the fan thread and when confirmed may PM me with approval from both owners and the saurons.
    - Mates cannot be owned by the same person
    • Children Saurons will be bred and designed by Artists ONLY
    • A Sauron with CSS [child sauron syndrome] AND children Saurons will count towards your 5 Sauron count
    • No bribing. No Stealing. Theft will NOT BE TOLERATED
    • The Owners of the Sauron couple will be the first to pick from the litter. Then the rest [should there be more] will be put up for adoption unless under circumstances.
    • Do NOT Rush artist to finish your litter or grow your Saurons. It's rude to do so and you will lose rights to pick from the litter at all.
    Saurons CANNOT be your Fursona

Breeding Your Saurons

• Children can be bred a month after the saurons are MATES
    - Saurons dating cannot have children together. You can discuss mates on the fan thread and when confirmed may PM me with approval from both owners and the saurons.
    - Mates cannot be owned by the same person
    • Saurons have litters of up to 5 children at a time [It is odd for Saurons to have only one child]
    • After 3 sucessful breedings it will become harder and harder for the same couple to have more litters
    • After 5 sucessful breedings the Sauron couple will be retired and can no longer reproduce. They cannot change mates then in order to have more children. Saurons MATE FOR LIFE]
    • The child Sauron may or may not include all marks that will be on the adult Sauron
    • You can only add accessories if the Sauron has CSS. If not you must wait until the litter is full grown

To ask for a breeding you have to inform me when the Saurons become mates as well as fill out this form when the two months have passed

Code: Select all
Owners of Each Sauron: Links please

Artist of the Mother:
Mother's Official Ref [# of Sauron]: 
Mother Hex codes:

Artist of the Father:
Father Official Ref [# of Sauron]:
Father Hex Codes:

☆ ————————————————— ☆
☆ He/They ll Wife
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs and Art