Based on Click to view
Artist ShadeyPaws [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ceiral #30

Postby ShadeyPaws » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:16 am

We didn't want you guys to be sad after the Slumber Party event,
So me and Pines prepared a little present for you guys!

Heres a version without the super messed up BG

This is the Nightmare Ceiral, that stalks your Ceirals through those dark nights, spreading a little more
excitement into those sad nights inside.
The dark mist enshrouding the tip of her tail releases a powder which when inhaled, creates realisic nightmares.
Its similar to that of the sandman, just.. Nightmare inducing.

So yeah.
Evil thing.
Fill out the form below to enter c:

My Username:
Ceiral Name:
Ceiral Gender: Female
What is this Ceiral based off of?
[Hint;; Its a character from a TV show]:
5 words describing personality:
Art [Optional booster]:
One optional additional accessory:
Other:

[Hint;; I am a massive sucker for pretty forms]
Last edited by ShadeyPaws on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
ShadeyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #30- Coming soon!

Postby Clara Erassari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 am

I can't wait to see it~ <3
ImageXXImage
Important Links
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Plumerians
Ask | DA | FR
My Kias | My Plumes
My Kintaurs

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━

Important People
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
Polaris | Kat | Pure
Bloodscythe | Fennec

━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
ImageXImageXImage
━━ ...☽⋆☾... ━━
........................................................................................
I'm pretty much completely inactive on here now, although I am
happy to help wherever I am needed. ;w;"
With that being said, feel free to message me for any reason, and
I'll answer when I can.
I am a mod for Plumes, so I can answer any questions regarding
them as well.

........................................................................................
━ everywнere we looĸ, coмpleх мagιc oғ naтυre вlazeѕ вeғore oυr eyeѕ. ━
ImageXXImageXXImage
━ ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕpecιal. ѕoмe dayѕ are ѕo, ѕo вleѕѕed... ━
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━ ѕoмe dayѕ, noвody dιeѕ aт all. ━
Clara Erassari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurai. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 am

Reserve
Image Kurai | She/her
Kals

Kurai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zitface » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:06 am

[form is WIP]
My Username: Bink's Sake
Ceiral Name: Mictlantecuhtli, Mictlan for short
[Hint;; Its a character from a TV show]: Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna is my best guess here.
5 words describing personality: Snide, cynical, relaxed, clumsy, goofy
Art [Optional booster]: WIP
One optional additional accessory: A throat piercing, if at all possible.
Other: N/A
Zitface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ceiral #30

Postby saint.EXE » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:29 am

my username;; kaworu nagisa
ceiral name;; Kali
definition wrote:ka·li
/ˈkälē/
The most terrifying goddess, wife of Shiva. She is typically depicted as black, naked, old, and hideous. She is usually depicted with four or six arms.

ceiral gender;; female
what is this ceiral based off of?;; ill go with nightmare moon too.
five words describing personality;;
cunning
charming
reckless
motherly
selfish

art;;
(click for full size)
ref of scythe
human ref
with the scythe
soarin flyin
fight me//transparent
sparkles and death by shaeriffic on dA

one optional additional accessory;; scythe on a strap on its back

other;;
story;;
best when read alongside this song
the night creeps in, draping the world in a dark blanket, allowing little specks of light we call stars escape through the moth-bitten holes. the sound of something heading your way invades your mind, but you can't open your eyes. the quiet, crunching of leaves, the heavy air that follows, brings the feeling of unknown fear and terror to you. you don't understand why you cant get up, but it feels like a curved blade is pressed upon your throat, cold and sharp, ready to slice at the first sign of movement. a whisper, unintelligible, makes its way to your ears.
g͖̤̰̭̀ ̛̦͕̩̟̩ơ̫̠̥͓̺ ̹͔͇͜͜͟t̴̨̻͕̹̲ợ̤́ ͏̡̣̙͉̤̘̕s̺͓͈̳̖͓ḷ̪̣͙ ̛̩̙̤̬̺̺̲́e̯̬̖̱͠ͅ ̛̜e̶͓͠ ̛͎̝͕̼̘p҉͎̭̝̪͓̠̫̯

c̩͉͈͈͇͝l̷̺ò̧̲̩̰̲̺͠ ̰̺͚̜̜̩̘ͅs̴̢͖̺̲̹̖̘̪͓e̶̼̳̣̻̭̩̬ ̛̙̙̲̼̣̕y̙͚̟̞̣̙̦̮͝͠ó̴̺̻͓͔̫̘̫̬u͔̳̼͙͚͟ͅ ̸̳̮͎̲̻̯r̡̯͕̩̲̲̼ ̣̮͈͎̪͍e͚͞ ͔͇y̮ ̛͍̜̙̬͉ͅe̛̟̺̩͓ ̩͍̥̹̰̝̹͢ͅs̢̪̙̠

ś͈̤̥͠ ̻̩̮̞͕̟̩͕l͓͇̭̼̼͕̣̕͢ͅ ̵̖͔͔͓̀͠E̴̗̯̺̕͜ ̛̪̭̺̖É̻̘̭ͅ ̶͓̰̙̤̝͜p̛̫͔͔͇͡͝

a suffocating feeling fills your lungs, like you're inhaling dust, but you can't cough, it won't leave. four gleaming indigo eyes appear behind your eyelids, and shortly after, a bright white grin opens up in the shadows of your mind. you're paralyzed, unable to shake the fear that grips your stomach, wrenching it around like a wet towel. a quiet, garbled noise like laughing is heard, multitoned, whispered, shushed. static rings through in the background, and images, only flashes appear. you're falling, only for a second, and in a flash, it switches. you're screaming, alone as the walls laugh at you, trapped in your own head.
k̨҉̻͓̤͓̱͍ẹ̡̟̹͎e̶̤͚̫̕p̵̪̟̖̕ ̨̜̝s͚̯̕ļ͠͏̳̠͔e̛̫̦͉̣̻̻̠̙͢ ̼̤̹̮̞̻̠͈̀̕ͅe҉̫̻̘̰̦͉̰p̧̧̗̗̤͎͈̣͖į̵̥̺͔̟̲̦n̘͎̱͙̪̹̮̮͘g͎͚͇͉̻
̡̮̜̠̀̕
̲̰͉͈͓s̤̞̜̜̲̣̖̻͘h̨̫̱̙̹̭ͅ ̛̭͈h̞̩̟͡ ̼͖̠̥̹͇̪̤h̢̘͝h̶̙͉̻̺̳͍ ҉̶͏͕͉̻͕̼̟ḥ̸̵̖͉ ̛̺͎̘͚̘ͅH͚̘̹͚́͢ ̢̛̘̱̖̭̻̺̪͟H̢͓̜͈͈̮̭͎̣̀̕ͅ ̸̪̙͚̝͈̬̻͎̀H͍̦͚̗̲̻̩͟H̬͙̳̖̺̺́ͅ ̢̙̭͉̜̰H̹̖̀͡
̢̱̗̠̩̥͓̲
̨̘ḑ̹̟̠̟̺͉̦o̴̱ͅ ̶̸̻͠n̴̯ţ̬̟̠̱̩͕̱ ̧̡̤̜͓͖̱̩w̺̭ ͏̻͓̯̕x̹̞͚͘ ̨̠̙̬k̭̱̱͉͎̙̫̞e̸͚̠̬͚ ̜̮ư͇̼̮͍̜͚p͏̜͖͓̪͖̪̗̦̰

̶̝̘͓̯̳̞
another flash, you're lying on the beach. you can't feel your body anymore. you're looking up at the blank sky, a simple black. no stars, no clouds, no sun, no moon. slowly, the sky changes. black fades into a deep red, and you can't close your eyes, you can only keep watching. black clouds fill the sky and it begins to rain, but what's falling is red. it drips on your face, warm, sticky, thick. you can feel it sliding down your face, leaving a trail of liquid that dries quickly. more whispers start to become audible, taking over the sound of the rain.
d̸̨̬̭̞̀r͙͍e͡҉̳̝̙̜̲͓̬̭ͅx̩͙̲̮͘͜͡m͎̱̻̩͉̖͜
̢̪͈͖̣̜͚͠͞ͅ
̷̛͚̜͍͉̮͉ͅd̰x̶͇̤̞̣̫̠͇̹͝ṋ̶̮͖͖̹͉̮͞t҉̦̲̗̘̜͙̪͡ͅ ̡̖̣̥̳̬͉̦͢͟ͅm̢̬x͔̤̘v̤͕̖̱̣̘̩̕͝x̛̟͉͙̪
̯̜̗̝̠̞͙
͏̧̭͈̫͖͕͖̳̕k̢̬̣̘̝̫̳͞ͅx̢̺̠̲̯̯̝̭͞x̛̻̰̥͍͠p̵̛̤̜͕͇̺̯ ̢͙̦̫͇͚͚̮̖͡͝ś̛̞̗̩̟̮̩̗͍t̶̴̛͉̞̪͙x̞͉͇̝ ̵̵̨̮̮͍l̝̳̬̩̹̗̫͉̹ ̡̩͍̤̬̣͚̟͎̹͢͝l̛͎̟̞̀
͏̳̭͈̼ͅ
͡҉͔͕̼͙̯̟x͔̮x̞̻̟̩̤̼̻͚͡ ̷͎̪̥̰̝̹x̛̬̲̥x̡̡̗̤͞ͅ ̬͈̣͈̕͘x̴̷̷̬̹̝͉x͖͈͍x̧̨̪̺x̩͉̭́x͏҉͖̯͓̟̪̥̹̤̩
̢͔̬̦̠̬̕

one more flash, and everything goes black. there is nothing here, only the sound of heavy breathing and a loud heartbeat. you realize that it is your own. your eyes fly open and clutching your chest, you sit up in bed with blinding speed. the shadows seem menacing, and you fear closing your eyes terrified that the nightmare would return. as your hands clutch your bed, you feel some sort of sand littered over it. picking up a pinch and holding it up to the light of the moon, you see that it shines purple, reminiscent of the eyes that you felt watching you.

g̶̶̹̳̯̘͓̱̝͡ͅơ͖̺͍̘͝ ̴̬̫̬̻͍͍͘b̢̙͈a̴̱c҉̰̪̰̦̀͡k̸̩̥̺̮͎̠̗̞͠ͅ ̘̹t̬̜̻͜͢͝ó̫̖̹͙ͅ ̢̲̦͙̝̘̦̝́s̵͍̹͕͍̝l͉̳͈̹͕͍̮̗̀͡e͍̻̭͔̗͝ͅẹ͈͖̳̙́͞͝ͅp̸͎̦͉̝̥͕̠̩̺
̣͍͓̭͓̱͘͟͠ͅ

idk if the font will work on your comp, but it's supposed to be zalgo font eugh

theme song;;
This Is Halloween - Marilyn Manson
(cliche ikr)

dude i swear i think of her as a 30 something year old villain
sneezes zira from lion king
Last edited by saint.EXE on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 19 times in total.
saint.EXE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rekhyt » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 pm

dropping out, people want her more than I do cx
Last edited by Rekhyt on Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadey tumblr

Call me Amethyst or Ame
I'm a short teen girl with quite a few interests and likes!

writing animals bees movies sherlock
lotr kili drawing reading bartimaeus
shadey science animation rats ships
artemis fowl happy endings pirates

....."You give up a few things, chasing a dream."
Rekhyt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve

Postby a_bowtie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:08 pm

My Username:
Ceiral Name:
[Hint;; Its a character from a TV show]:
5 words describing personality:
Art [Optional booster]:
One optional additional accessory:
Other:

reserve
yo yo yo
i'm bow
agender
they/them
pan with a plan
pm me if needed
open for rps

tumblr
ask.fm
xxx
xxx
xxx

a_bowtie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrdog » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:59 am

I'd never be able to compete, because I suck at forms Q.Q
But I'm still gonna try anyway...

Important announcement wrote:
Nothing to report here
Hope everyone is enjoying themselves
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at
the information in my
signature c:

I used to be FREAKSHO, don't steal
I will use the name again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════╝
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 4kcuo » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:09 am

art by me ;3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
★★ ☾ JUST A TOUCH OF MADNESS ☽ ★★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

username;
Arachnid

ceiral name;
Eris
( i'm naming her Eris after the goddess of chaos and discord. )

cerial gender;
Female

what is this design based off of?;
since the dream one is Princess Celestia, I would say Nightmare moon ;3

5 describing words about this ceiral's personality;
Untrusting ~ hostile ~ weakwilled ~ destructive ~ and, albeit a bit insane x333

optional accessory;

her callused orb of dark energy...
      her dark energy is stored here, since her own body can not handle that amount of insane darkness being thrust upon it.
      since she is a spreader of nightmares, she must draw power from herself in order to spread the insanity via other's dreams. however, as i said, her own body is not a proper vessel to carry the outrageous amounts of darkness and madness she needs to spread these nightmares quick enough to battle off the dream ceiral's sweet dreams.

however, the orb doesn't have unlimited energy. as the nightmare ceiral, Eris is constantly producing this dark insanity within her and every 13 years, she reaches her peak. in order to prevent herself from unwillingly sacrificing her body and soul as a vessel to this darkness, she transports the dark energy into this orb using a ritual that renders Eris helpless for a day or two.

other;

i decided to put the story of her ritual for other c:

Eris was well aware that, if she did not perform the ritual in time, she would most likely die.
      Throughout the entire month the nauseating emptiness spreading through her mind and body reminded her of this.

Since she was 'special', she had to live far from other people. If she lived in a neighborhood it wouldn't be long until the madness spread, like a plague sweeping through the masses- she had to stay away from people. not like she was completely powerless against stopping the madness from spreading; it was only in the last couple of months before the ritual that her hold on it slipped. it was just that she couldn't sleep near others, since she was unable to dedicate a small part of her mind to holding back the insanity while unconscious. she could only pray she never fell asleep or passed out in public.

Anyways.
      At the moment she was in a dungeon; chained up. because the ritual was to be performed that week.
      She was savoring the last moments of her sanity before she was let loose into the ritual chamber.
      her staff- very trustworthy people indeed- often asked, when they were first admitted onto the team, why she doesn't complete the ritual before she goes completely insane.

Well, it's the only time she can.
      It takes a lot of energy to infuse the madness into the orb; a lot. it takes many days of rest and good eating to have enough.
      but it also takes a certain about of insanity within yourself- ironic, i know- in order to be able to withdraw safely from the massive stores inside the orb. imagine it like this; the orb is a prison, locking away demons. however, in order to add more criminals to it's cells, the guards must open the doors and let down their defenses just a little bit.
      when this happens and the orb is accessed, the demons- or in this case the madness- flood out of the prison and scramble to the nearest & most capable vessel, meaning Eris. She was practically born solely to carry this madness; her body is twisted and contorted to be more appealing to it. In order to insert madness into it's orb prison, she must have the strength to push back the tide of insanity that flows from the orb. it is a tiring ceremony, that takes years to prepare for.

'the madness' is the term used to label the thing of nightmares- what spreads the demonic visions like wildfire. it almost has a mind of it's own, not like a living creature more like an instinctual urge to corrupt and damage. it's extremely dangerous and Eris was tasked with handling it- and dealing it out, in little pieces.

But I'm getting ahead of myself! back to Eris.
      since she is near to reaching her limit, the urge to spread the sickening dementia becomes stronger until she cannot bear it and spreads havoc throughout the nearest groups of people- miles away, but she is driven with a fierce hunger and will get there somehow. she's managed to do so multiple times, killing many people, before someone got the brilliant idea to chain her up.

and the madness overtakes her.

~ skipping to the night of the ceremony

"Careful, she's awfully dangerous at this stage." two of the most trusted members of her staff were securing a shackle around her neck and muzzle. they wore elaborate costumes equipped with all means of precaution attached- head dresses, laced silver, the whole superstitious lot. even with this extra precaution, it usually takes a couple days of counseling to get over the experience.

"Just lead her through these doors..." the first one instructed, the second being more of a rookie to the ritual. "Right as she's going through... RELEASE!" pulling back, they slammed the giant doors and left her trapped in the chamber. "And hope to holy hell she doesn't get out." they walked down the dimlight hallway, away from the horrors about to occur in the room they had just locked the madness and it's vessel into.

fades to blackkkk

art;
by me; xx xx xx
by others; by i c e mistress;;
Charchar2

Last edited by 4kcuo on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
with school in full swing i'm likely going to be mobile-only except on weekends, sorry guys!!

[ da ] [ tumblr ] [ toyhou.se ]
you can call me cuo if you'd like!
i love to draw!! & i adore art trades! hmu
4kcuo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me