WHEN SHE STANDS UNDER MY COLORS.

AND LIFE AIN'T ALWAYS WHAT YOU
THINK IT OUGHT TO BE, NO
AIN'T EVEN GREY, BUT SHE BURIES
HER BABY

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

USERNAME ;; wrote:
ThunderStarStorm
Hey! My name's ThunderStarStorm. :3 This is the first Neko Kami that I'm auditioning for, and by goodness she's a cutttiieeee~~! ^^ Anyway, you can call me Nari, Spark, Thunder, Thundy, Star, Starry, Storm or any other rendition that you do so desire. :3 I don't particularally mind.

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER ;;
Karina Lunis
-My name's Karina. It's nice to meet you!-
I believe that this girl's name is Karina Lunis - Karina being of Scandinavian origin and meaning 'pure' or 'loved' and Lunis dervied from both 'Lunar', which is the moon, and Lunisolar, which is the gravitational attraction between the sun and the moon.

Gender ;;
Female
-^^; Um...Well, I'm a girl?-
Karina is full-on female - if you have to ask her, she's probably going to be more than a littleee bit awkward around you.

SWEETHEART DON'T CRY, NO ONE IS WORTH YOUR TIME ;;
Shy Mischevious Kind Dreamer Insecure
To describe Karina, you'd be quite hard-pressed to find the words; she can be exceptionally shy, but she isn't afraid to stand up for other people, even if she'll rarely stand up for herself. She's kind, but has a cruel, mischevious streak that often leads her to play pranks on other Neko Kami and the humans. She's a day-dreamer and often floats around with her head in the clouds, but when push comes to shove she's deadly when making tactics and plans. Karina is oftentimes fond of spending time on her own by the sea or other bodies of water, and though isn't as fond of the forest, she much perfers natural areas to those with lots of mechanics and steel. With a brillaint green thumb for growing flowers (her favourite of course, being the lotus, that she usually wears behind her ears), and a creative streak, this female Neko loves to make secluded little areas in nature for the humans to stumble across and marvel at. She, however, will rarely show herself to them, and if she's in a particularally mischevious or prankster-y mode, may pretend to be a ghost or other such spirit and terrify the human who'd 'dared' to stumble across her secluded area. Karina loves to surprise people and though often they can be horrible surprises, like a bucket of water to the head or a scare, she also loves to give people nice surprises and will hide gems or other such things around people's houses so that they can help themselves, and so she can see the expressions on their faces when the find her gifts.

My 'BLING' ;;
Bracelet Lotus Flower Bell Necklace
-Bling...? Well, I do wear my necklace and my bracelet a lot?-
Karina is almost always seen with her lotus flower behind one ear, and her bell necklace is never removed, unless in the most extreme of emergancies. She also has collected a whole bunch of pearls and strung them together to form bracelets and tail beads. She's quite fond of those accessories, as she's made them herself, and though the first couple didn't come out like she wanted to, the Neko eventually got the hang of it, and now she can quite profeciently make them as gifts. Sometimes she'll leave them out for the humans as a gift, especially if she's collected to many stones to use and is bored.

Interviews with Lunis ;;
So, what's your favourite thing to do?
Lunis wrote:Um...Well, I like to hang out by the lake? There's a really pretty spot about half-way up the mountain I spend a lot of time by...It's nice. Almost none of the humans can reach it.

What's your favourite color?
Lunis wrote:Ooo, that's a hard one! ^^ I really like colors...They're so pretty. But...I guess tree-leaf green, maybe? Or....light cherry blossom pink? I'm not sure

Is there anyone special in your life?
Lunis wrote:Haha, no. I don't get around very much, so it's pretty rare for me to come across other Neko Kami to hang out with.

What are you looking for in a Kami?
Lunis wrote:Well...I don't really know. Someone kind? A romantic, who'll sweep me off my paws and show me the stars. ^^;; I dunno. I guess I just want someone who'll be there for me and love me no matter what.

What's up with you and playing pranks on the humans?
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
AND I' LL BE WEARING
WHITE,
WHEN I COME INTO
YOUR KINGDOM

I'M AS GREEN AS THE RING
ON MY LITTLE COLD FINGER.

I'VE NEVER KNOWN THE LOVIN'
OF A MAN,
BUT IT SURE FE LT NICE
WHEN HE WAS HOLDIN' MY HAND.

THERE' S A BO Y HERE IN TOWN,
SAYS HE' LL LOVE ME FOREVER.
WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
FOREVER
COULD BE SEVERED BY

THE SHARP KNIFE OF A SHORT
LIFE, OH WELL
I'VE HAD JUST ENOUGH TIME.

SO PUT ON YOUR BEST, BOYS,

AND I' LL WEAR MY PEARLS -

WHAT I NEVER DID IS DONE

Lunis wrote:My pranks? Well, the humans deserve it! Besides, it's not like I'm actually hurting them. Just giving them a scare so they stay away.

You sound like you don't like humans very much. Why's that?
Lunis wrote:They destory the forest and ruin the plants! Humans are horrible, evil creatures. It's not fair that they get to rule over our mother Gaia and ruin her beauty with their metal machines and sturctures of glass while everyone around them suffers!

Whoa, calm down there. You're looking a bit angry.
Lunis wrote:Sorry...-sighs- I just wish the humans would leave nature alone to deal with herself. They have no right - or need - to but into her affairs.

Who's this Gaia person you mentioned before?
Lunis wrote:Gaia? Um...I believe for the humans, they now call her 'Mother Earth'. Gaia is Greek, and means 'Earth' in the current dialect. The lotus that I wear is also a Greek flower. I can tell you a whole bunch of myths about how the men of Odysess' ship tried to eat the fruits but were kept there for ages before they were rescued, but that may take a while, and I can't remember them properly...

What's your favourite fruit?
Lunis wrote:Mmm...Strawberries! or Mangos. Or passionfruit! ^^;; Haha, I'm not actually sure. Strawberries are good though. I like strawberries.

What's your favourite flower?
Lunis wrote:Haven't you asked this already...? Well, if I haven't answered it, then the lotus! :3 I'm pretty good at growing them, if I do say so myself, and I really love how beuatiful they are when they bloom...-sighs happily-

If you had to choose another species to be, what would you choose?
Lunis wrote:Hm...A fox, I think! :3 I love foxes. They're so cute and crafty, and they have adorable little ears and tails. ^^

What's your family like?
Lunis wrote:I don't actually remember my family...I just know that wherever they are, they obviously didn't care very much for me if they decided that I could find for myself as a pup.

Sorry these are taking so long. Do you want a drink?
Lunis wrote:Oh, it's alright! ^^ It's quite nice to have someone to talk to...I get a bit lonely up here. And I don't really need a drink, thank you. :3 I'm not that fond of human drinks.

What's your favourite quote?
Lunis wrote:Err....Well, I really like; Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle, and On her hands she counts her flaws till she has no more fingers to count her strengths.

Books or Movies?
Lunis wrote:[i]-raises eyebrows- Um...Sorry if I seem rude, but...what's a 'movie'? If it's some weird human contraption, than it'll be obvious that I'll never have heard of it but if it's a new plant, can you give me some seeds so I can try to grow it? ^u^

Anything else?
Lunis wrote:Um...No. I think you've covered pretty much everything, ahaha...^^;; Come back soon! Bye!

Areas ᎧfInterest ;;

Dreams Plans for the Future Secrets & Fears
    Secrets & Fears wrote:.:. Karina is absoluetly terrfied of fire - she's afraid that one day
    the humans will come and burn down her entire forest,
    leaving her with no home, no food and nowhere to go.
    .:. By extension, she's also terrfied of being burnt,
    so sticking fire or anything hot near her is just
    inviting yourself to get her tail jabbed in your eye or something
    equally painful.

Dreams wrote:.:. Karina day dreams quite frequently, about Neko
    Kami in shining armour,
    and butterflies flying through meadows of silver and gold.
    She's a massive day dreamer, so will often just let her thoughts
    occupy all of her time,
    and will often just spend hours and hours a day drifting through
    imaginary scenarios and dreams.

Plans for the Future wrote:-->> Karina, if she can, wants to try and convince the
    humans not to destory the mountain she lives on. However,
    she's a bit to afraid of actually talking to them to go
    through with her plan, so she's keeping quiet for now. If push
    comes to shove, however, you can be sure that she'll do anything
    to save her home!
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
A PENNY FOR MY THOUGHTS,
OH, NO, I' LL SELL 'EM FOR A
DOLLA R
THEY'RE WORTH SO MUCH MORE
AFTER I'M A GONER.

AND MAYBE THEN YOU' LL HEAR
THE WORDS I'VE BEEN SINGIN'
FUNNY WHEN YOU'RE DEAD HOW
PEOPLE START LISTENIN'.

IF I DIE YOUNG, BURY ME IN
S A T I N
LAY ME DOWN ON A BED OF
R O S E S
SINK ME IN THE RIVER AT
DAWN
SEND ME AWAY WITH THE
WORDS OF A LOVE SONG

THE BALLAD OF A DOVE
GO WITH PEACE AND LOVE
GATHER UP YOUR TEARS, KEEP
'EM IN YOUR POCKET
SAVE 'EM FOR A TIME WHEN
YOU'RE
REALLY GONNA NEED 'EM.

E N D G A M E

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

-crosses fingers- Oh man, I really hope I got this in on time!!

Last edited by Mihochi on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neko Kami #3

Postby Dragonfire13 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 am

Username:
Dragonfire13
Neko Kami Gender:
Female
Neko Kami Name:
Lily
Personality:
Lily is a sweet Neko Kami who loves to be with others. She can get along with anyone really, and does not like to be alone. She also has a big heart and will help out anyone. She is afraid of the dark and doesn't like it that much, but she does love the sunlight and can be seen sitting in it for long periods of time not moving just enjoying it.
Other:
Her name is Lily because she loves to have a white flower in on her head.

she is very pretty!
Last edited by Dragonfire13 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dragonfire13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison Wolf » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 am

Username:
Poison Wolf
Name:
Cappuccino
Personality:
Cappuccino is a bright, warm Neko. She enjoys the company of others, and is good at cheering them up. She loves sitting by a fire and being with her friends.
Other:
Cappuccino got her name because of her coloring and because her fur smells similar to a warm, chocolate-y coffee.
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons
L.O.C.

I always have commissions open here.
Poison Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Song & Lyric » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:36 am

___________________________________________________________________________________

------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
Username: Song & Lyric

Neko Kami Gender: Female

Neko Kami Name: Delilah

Personality: Delilah has a very quiet and kind personality. She always looks for the best in people, and tries to be a friend to everyone. Delilah is not the most popular but she's the kind of Neko Kami who finds the best of friends, makes them her closest, and keeps them forever. Delilah is a bit self conscious, and tends to dress up a bit, but it only enhances their look. She is more of the quiet type, but on the inside she has a fiery passion. She is really fun to be around once you get to know her.

To Delilah's closest friends she's rather observant and helpful. She's not the kind of cat who wants to jump and strike out at someone who has hurt someone she loves and cares about, but rather she will confront them in a gentle matter. But more likely she is that shoulder to cry on. She knows the right thing to say at the right time to cheer someone up, and often enough she puts in a little humor here and there.

Delilah is not a Neko to procrastinate. When she is given something to do, she gets to work on it in the soonest time possible. In whatever she does, everything, every little detail is efficient. She tends to be quite and over achiever, which is not all that bad. She honestly just tries doing her best in everything.

Though she may seem like the most perfect Neko, she has flaws just like anyone else. Though they are not that big and noticeable, they surely make a difference to Delilah. One of her main flaws, is that when something is bothering her, she usually keeps it to herself, as not to bother anyone else with her problems. Another is once she is hurt by someone close to her, she distances herself. If it's just any Neko, she can forgive them, but with a friend she tends not to see reason.

Fun fact: Delilah is secretly ambitious and has a great sense of style :3

Other: This Neko Kami is perfect! I'm serious, there are no words to describe her <33333

___________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Song & Lyric on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

I'm a wishlist bomber!
Song & Lyric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby henley » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 am

Username: Illuminati
Neko Kami Name: Lotus
Personality:
Sweet+ Lotus is sweet, she is very cuddly and loves to be around her friends; Humans and Neko Kami alike!
Gentle+ Lotus is gentle. Taking care of those younger and weaker than she, no matter what. She loves to make anyone feel better with a tender touch or some kind words.
Shy- Despite her love of other creatures, Lotus can be a bit timid around strangers. Not rudely, just because she doesn't know you react to things yet and she wants to know you better before opening up.
Clumsy- 'Oh lotus....' is a common phrase to hear around this NK. She is highly accident prone, gaining a new bruise or bump every other day!
Other: Thank you for this opportunity :D this species is very cute and I'd love to have one.
Last edited by henley on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diddlebug » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:08 am

Gorgeous!! Reserve <33
Diddlebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeiLan~ » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Username: Inyo~
Neko Kami Name: Choco
Personality: She is extremely shy, but she loves to dress up which is ironic, since it draws more attention to her. She is easily scared and she gets often teased though she can't stand it. Of course she is caring to her friends and family and will do anything to protect them. She also keeps to herself on most things which is why no one knows what she is really thinking about...
Other: Her favorite accessorie is the lotus flower on head, because it reminds her of her passed on sister since she loved them and her bell because her sister gave it to her as a gift.
I was formerly Maple Star!
PM me about anime/manga <3~.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MeiLan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Username: Tori!(:
    Neko Kami Name: Hanako - From Japanese 花 (hana) "flower" and 子 (ko) "child".
    She mostly goes by Hana (:
    Personality: Hanako is very independent, wanting to do things on her
    own and never admitting she needs help... However, she does realize
    that at times help is needed and though it is like pulling teeth when
    it comes to getting help, at times she will do so. She is intelligent,
    and cunning, always calculating how certain things would be beneficial
    to her, and what could completely ruin something. She enjoys just
    stopping and smelling the roses as the saying goes, and tries to live
    each day to its fullest. One of her favorite things in life, and the
    code she lives by, is that you never know when tragedy may strike,
    so live each day to its potential. When out among others she is very
    refined and doesn't like to show much emotion, using a poker face
    almost all the time. She speaks only when spoken to, and doesn't offer
    her opinion, which is what she believes a 'Lady' does. Deep down
    Hanako has a very sweet heart, and yearns for someone who will love
    her for her, who she can be herself in front of all the time.
    Other: She's so PRETTY <3
Last edited by Jean. on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eugenides » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:08 pm

Username
Hello there, my name is Amyee498. You can call me Amy, Amyee or Aims if you wish.

Neko Kami Name
Emmeline is her name, though she goes by Emme or Emma.

Neko Kami Gender
She would be offended if someone didn't know Emme was a female!

Personality
Emme is sweet and loving, always willing to do something for a friend. She has a tough side as well, willing to do anything and everything, including a fight, to get what she wants.
WIP:)

Other
This is an absolutely stunning Neko.
Last edited by eugenides on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    x
    xxx'xxxxx
    /𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑻𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    gen! she/her! curren
    tly crying about star
    wars: the clone wars!

⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    /xx𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑾𝑬𝑬𝑷x
eugenides

My pets