doughnuter # 78 - Adopt Me! by .Amber.

Based on Click to view
Artist .Amber. [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

doughnuter # 78 - Adopt Me!

Postby .Amber. » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:13 am

What exactly is a Doughnuter? How were they 'created'? Well, first things first. A doughnuter is a species created from
a cat and, of course, a doughnut. They were discovered when Professor Berry gave her kitten a bite of a Chemical Dessert filled
Doughnut, and her kitten immediately became the very first of her species. Doughnuters always smell like doughnuts and are
very small. They can fit into your hand and sometimes even in your clothes pockets! They are extremely fluffy and are very energetic, so that's why Professor Berry always likes to call them, "her little energetic balls of fur".

Wow, i went overboard on edits, so so so sorry ;w;
so this little one has a blueberry for a tail, and a few other
things that are a bit unusual. Fill out the form below to adopt.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Unlimited extras, ends sept. 1st so you have plenty of time. I'm looking for extras that will show the character, art that shows the personality, what they like to do etc. is fine, but its not all about looks, but more about building the character.

EDIT: just to let everyone know their will be a runner up
Last edited by .Amber. on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: doughnuter # 78 - Adopt Me!

Postby bsktcase » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:16 am

Username:
Name:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peanutcat » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 am

Username:
Name:
Peanutcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Synodic » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:44 am

Username: Gamer Luna
Name: Lola.
Extras: Due to Lola's markings, people think she is a rocker chick. Surprisingly, she is an classics kind of girl. She puts in piercings and such, because that's how her parents want her to be.
Last edited by Synodic on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Be humble for you are made of earth.
Be noble for you are made of stars.
Signature made by I am Lucifer ♥

Edwin Hubble wrote:Equipped with his five senses,
man explores the universe
around him and calls the
adventure Science.
Synodic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InuImori » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:04 am

Username:
Hello Scootaloo. here

Name:
haha was up the names Toxic E.K.G.

i like music, awesome hair styles, girls, and other stuff of the sort.

Dislikes:
i h8 nurds yo, and annoyinh ppl who r just up in my biz. but the thing i dislike the most is classical music, dats my worst nite mare.

Hobby:
being a DJ is pretty much all i do.

Crush:
i dont really have one, -Hey call me- *wink wink*

Fav food:
yes my favorite food is blue berriez.

Fav drink:
my favorite drink iz dat monster drink dude.

Favorite animal:
hehe do i count?

Birthday:
my b-day iz in August....

Art:
Last edited by InuImori on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

✧ She/Her ✧ They/Them ✧
✧ Leo ✧ Taken ✧ Adult ✧ Heterosexual ✧
Image InuImori Image InuImori Image InuImori
CommissionsOC SaleYCH Shopc$ Art

InuImori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:28 am

username ;;
{ I am Project X-23, named after my Pokesona. >w< I currently own one other Doughnuter - Tod - but I hope to change that soon... <3 }
why do i want him ;;
{ There are a lot of reasons I want this boy. First off, I love all things punk-related, so this boy immediately captured my attention. Secondly, I've been looking for another Doughnuter to be the adopted elder brother of my boy, Tod, so I knew this boy had to be mine. His design is a dream come true for me, and although I really have procrastinated this to the point where I can't believe I'm finishing it right now, I know I need to win him. He's an absolute darling, and I'd adore calling him my own. }
what drew me to him ;;
{ It must be his Mohawk and piercings. I'm really attracted to characters like that, since they bring me so many good ideas for my comics. }
use ;;
{ A main comic character, fursona, and RP character. <3 }

name ;;
{ Nikolai Brovlinsky Jr. But instead of going through the trouble of remembering his full name, just call him Nikki-3. }
nicknames ;;
{ Nick, Nikki, Nikki-3, Jr, Bro, and anything else you can think of that's not offensive. }
gender ;;
{ Obviously, Nikki is a MALE. Boy, dude, bro, whatever you wanna call him, that doesn't change the fact that he's all man. He can prove it, too//SHOT }
sexuality ;;
{ Surprisingly, Nikki is bisexual. He believes love can't have a limit, and that you should be able to love who you want to. }
crush ;;
{ None yet. But when he chooses, he'll surely be breaking a lot of hearts. }
relationship status ;;
{ Single and ready to mingle! }
age ;;
{ About 25; no one's really sure. }
birthday ;;
{ August Fifteenth }
zodiac ;;
{ Leo }
birth stone ;;
{ Sardynox/Peridot }
text colour ;;
{ #BF80FF }

notable characteristics ;;
{ Confident, creative, eccentric, anti-social }
most noticeable features ;;
{ Mohawk and piercings. }
voice ;;
{ His voice is usually deep and masculine, a bit rough, but when he gets angry, the pitch of his voice grows higher. }
eyes ;;
{ A deep maroon colour. }
physical description ;;
{ Nikolai's main pelt colour is a creamy tan. This is coated with brown atop his shoulders and all over his back, which is dappled with darker brown, cheetah-print-like markings. The doughnut around his neck is a dark grey, with a black heart-moniter line stretched across. This line is finely accented at the top with sky blue and at the bottom with a bright pink. He wears his dark grey hair up in a Mohawk that is streaked with pink and blue. Finally, we have his finer details. His eyes are a deep scarlet, and his pawpad design matches his doughnut; a black heartline separating pink from blue. }
mentality ;;
{ reply here }
hex codes ;;
{ reply here }

personality ;;
{ reply here }
likes ;;
{ reply here }
dislikes ;;
{ reply here }
quirks ;;
{ reply here }
hobbies ;;
{ reply here }
fears ;;
{ reply here }
strengths ;;
{ reply here }
weaknesses ;;
{ reply here }

history ;;
{ reply here }

art ;;
{ reply here }
stories ;;
{ reply here }
theme song ;;
{ reply here }
playlist ;;
{ reply here }
interview ;;
{ reply here }
other ;;
{ reply here }
WIP

Last edited by Novi on Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 pm

Last edited by allinian on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beachy. » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Username:

Name:

Extras:
"If every word I said were to be written in the pages of a book, my first sentence would be, 'He was my blood brother, and no matter what happens between us, that will always be the one thing that will never change.' Even now I think that our bond is still strong, even with my sexuality becoming clearer and everything. Even our band has gotten stronger, the concerts more fun, the albums more deeper. We may be a couple of kids at heart, but who cares anyways?" Jayy Von told the interviewer sitting across the table from him, a small microphone in one hand. The interviewer leaned closer and laid a scraggly paw against his recently shaved chin. "Who are you talking about Jayy?" Jayy looked down at his paws, smiling. "Dahvie Vanity. He's my man, you know. I mean, so many people think we should go out, but we like being brothers, why ruin it? I've even gone as far as kissing him once, then doing some live macking with Jeffree Star just to prove to our fans that it's okay to love someone. Yeah, I liked Jeffree a little I'll admit, but me and Dahvie were just trying on some training wheels. He's definitely not far into it, only halfway." The interviewer sat back, curiousity sparkled in his eyes. "So you're gay I'm guessing?" "Yeah, and I'm not afraid to shout it from the rooftops. You know why? It's because it doesn't change who we are as a person. Inside, we will always be the same, even as we mature and grow more intelligent with the facts of life. I'm sorry, I'm sounding like a real dork right now." "No, no, it's alright. Well thank you so much for letting me talk to you, and always remember your fans love you." Jayy smiled and leaned over to hug the interviewer. "Thanks Bryan, and might I say you're looking quite sexy tonight?" "I don't roll that way..." "Hey it was worth a shot!"

Jayy Von Monroe loves to spend his time singing in his band and soaking up the sun in a nice field like he is in the picture above. He is a friendly and honest doughnuter, but is also utterly crazy and energetic! He's always getting into a little mischief and acting like a big child, but he has a good heart and always knows how to use it. His best friend is Dahvie Vanity (no known species yet) and his band is Blood on the Dance Floor. His real name is Jeremy Brian Griffis, his favorite color is red, his birthday is August 17th, he's not afraid of anything really, and more of his favorites include: their song "The Untouchables", the band The Used, and that's about it.

**-Yez, he iz bazed off my favorite bandz. I likez it dat wayz. Lolz.-**

The 2nd picture is of him and my other Doughnuter Death the Kit. They shalls be buddies!!
Last edited by Beachy. on Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
im leaving chicken smoothie, but I'm giving everything to my friend ~Satanic~Embrace~ or however you spell it. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone, but I've been through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I just can't handle anymore. You were all great friends, and SE has been a past member of CS, and she said she would come back only to honor my retirement. Treat her with nothing but respect, she is one of the nicest people you will meet. Goodbye all!
Beachy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby millennium. » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:37 pm

"Hey DJ,mind if you use this CD?" a doughtnuter handed DJ Retro a CD, filled with some dubstep."Sure." he put on the CD, and played the music. Doughnuters danced on the brightly colored dancefloor."Now, who is up for some karoke?How about you?" its was the some doughnuter that gave DJ the CD. "O-okay." the doughnuter sang, and others cheered.At 12o` clock, DJ Retro headed home. As he went inside, he got his phone, and began to listen to music,Skrillex,then maybe Nero.

Info:

Name: "Damien Delaroy, is my name!"

likes:"Man,I love dubstep,the beats and bass,it just gives you the chills when you hear good music like that!"
    I also like Twinkies, and twix bars, cherries,blueberries, and gatorade.And also my beloved Head Phones."

Dislikes:"I really hate people who are lazy, and do nothing, it really gets on my nerves, ya know?I also hate milk, I also hate spicy things, probably to your suprise.Also,I really dont like high pitched voices.....and Bullies."

sexuality:"Straight,or Bi....either way is fine for me. I belive that any one should be able to love who they want."

Crush:"Meh,none yet."

Favorite activity:"Dubstepping!Yeah! Well,okay,I also enjoy playing my Xbox,COD:Ghost ,hurry up and come out! GTA is,awesome too."

Date of birth: "I,was born on November 10th,which is in....*counts fingers* about 3,2,months?"

Fears:
    "Inscects....and elevators.....don`t tell anyone, and also a world without music."

Bad traits:

"I can tend to be a little, well, too sarcastic at times......It gets the best of me, what can I say?"

Good traits:

"I try be non sarcastic, and well, I can be really nice....thats what I can say I about me, that good."

Friends:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1867766&hilit=Doughnuter
    Sunny

"I am a DJ, an awesome job, I telll you."

He speaks in: This color.

The art by me,is in on the top of my form~
Last edited by millennium. on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:57 am, edited 15 times in total.
millennium.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freckledfangirl » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:59 am

Punkberry, this name is pretty self explanatory.

Male, of course

i am extremely inactive here. find me here. vv

instagram + vine

also im love live trash
freckledfangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me