Artist foreign-potato [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
129 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

JBD #553 - winners!

Postby foreign-potato » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

What is a Jellybean Dragon?

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Nautical bean. <3 Oh, I like him a bunch. <3
And this is a male! c: Have fun and be creative!

Well, you guys asked for it, so here is an impress me bean! Do what ever you want. C:
    I do have a few restrictions first:
      -Keep all answers under or at 500 words each, NO exceptions, sorry!
      -You have a limit of 5 other categories/extras to add to my form below.
      -No spamming, no posting good luck when contest ends
      -Have questions? PM ME! Do not post, I will not see it.
      -Art limit, none, but I will be looking more at the effort/quality/rest of form rather than the number or art pieces.

End date: August 28
    Page limit: 1st post on page 16

Form:
    Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b] Male (no changing)
    [b]Item ideas:[/b]

Wow, this was hard! Sorry it took so long to judge, there were many great forms and narrowing it down was really hard. xux And school, and sickness, but blahblah. xD Anyways, I am happy to announce the winner, and possible two runners up if they want it!

The winner to this bean is.... -drum rolls- Commander Shepard! There was something about your form that I just liked, with the light house and stories, and the way you just filled the form up to it's full capacity. I think some serious effort went into your form, and I really enjoyed reading it! I hope you love Basil! :D

And I would love to offer runners up to albinoBroccoli and Qualeo! For aB's, your form was just beautiful and had such a nice sense of character, so well thought-out and interesting! I really see all the effort you put into it. ;u; And for Qualeo, yours was more simple, but there was a special something in it that I really liked. It was just different from all the forms and I think you also deserved a runner up for that! Please tell me if you want one. <3

Thank you all, I had a really tough time judging!! Good luck on future beans, as always! <3

<3
Last edited by foreign-potato on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #553 - open

Postby bsktcase » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:46 pm

username:
name:
Item ideas:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:48 pm

reserved with the name Finnegan. c:
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:49 pm

╒ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╕
Username╍
~Willow
Name╍
Marlo
Gender╍
Male - ♂
Item Ideas╍
Normally, I would be cheesy and classical and say a sailor suit or pirate outfit, but not this time. This young man wears an assortment of different things from his many travels. He wears a bandanna on his head from his trip to the east coast, a small cactus charm on a bracelet(like a charm bracelet) from his trip to Arizona, a river charm from his trip to the Amazon(it also reminds him of his trip to the Nile), a koi charm from his one(and only) trip to China, and a pair of gloves(which he keeps in his pouch) from a trip to Alaska. He also wears an assortment of chains and charms around his neck.
Sexuality╍
Marlo is bisexual, sitting directly on the line. He doesn't lean towards males or females, and enjoys the company of both. Though according to tales he tells of his past, his parents were never interested in each other. They were male and female, and indeed together, but Marlo says they were gay and lesbian. He never really minded, and doesn't really know which gender he prefers, which is why he's chosen to be bi.
Personality╍
Marlo is a very up-beat JBD with a tenancy to be easily side tracked. He has a strong love for adventure and exploration and travel. He is currently on a mission to see most of the world and is always bringing back souvenirs, which can get greatly annoying as he is constantly showing them off boasting about them. He is a very sore loser as well as a sore winner. He is a braggart by heart, but he means well and can often tell when he needs to shut up about something or when he's hurting those close to him. Marlo also loves milk chocolate or chocolate flavored things, as well as a good, old-fashioned, root beer from a mug. He has a strong dislike for larger house pets such as cats and dogs, but owns a mouse of his own that go every where with him. Often categorized as spastic, Marlo is trying to change how he acts in public, but his strong childish ways are far too strong for that. He's not very responsible, though he can be overly protective of those and things he cares for greatly.
Past╍
Being born into a family that never really loved each other, Marlo grew up with many questions. He was greatly loved by his parents, but he never could understand the lack of affection they showed each other. He caught he parents kissing other beans often, and that scared him. He was told to stay in his room often and that made his curiosity for the outside grow into something uncontrollable. He kept the things, such as leaves and feathers, that came into his window just so he could always have some part of the outside.
After he turned ten, his father became a heavy drinker and slept a lot. His mother was away often with her job, it kept her traveling, and that gave Marl the chance he needed to sneak out of the house and explore, though it was never for long and he left his parents at the age of thirteen to see more of the world. He lived on the streets with the drunks and homeless with only his little pack of cloths and memories until he was about the of eighteen, which at the point he was old enough to get a job and some money and get a home. He then decided to go see more of the world, which is what he does now at the age of twenty-eight, and has no plans to settle down in one place any time soon.

Art╍
Sketch Sheet
Relations╍
Cider - ♂ - Roommate - the "Bore"
Cerylia - ♀ - Friend - the "Cool One"
Owned by Rukipk.
Paranoia - ♀ - Enemy - the "Weird One"
Owned by Rukipk.
Ember - ♀ - Frienemy - the "Short(tempered) One"
Owned by Agent Shark
Athena - ♀ - Unknown - the "Umm"
Owned by Agent Shark
Quinton - ♂ - Unknown - the "Umm"
Owned by Agent Shark
-will grow as he meets others-
╘ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╛
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fireflies. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:49 pm

reserved
juliet
mood ;; content
doing ;; playing with the pups
relationship ;; single and ready to mingle [ bi sexual ]
with ;; myself
thinking about ;; they're growing up fast!
rp status ;; open to rps, romantic or friendly
fireflies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:50 pm

≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋☼≋
username: Ahoy! My username is Case. You can call me whatever you please though. Some of my friends call me Cecil or just my user. I have a lot of nicknames that have nothing to do with my name though, haha. <3
name: This wonderful bean would be named, Seaside. His name reflects his map like body and the sea.
Item ideas: I looked at most people's applications and tried to create different ideas of items. I am very sorry if I used your idea. Seaside would have an orange backpack on the back of him. He also has a story about his most favorite item, a conch shell, but he will tell that later on. He has a large collection of sea glass, all different colors and each one more prettier than the next. His sea glass is in a glass jar that he holds very close to his heart.
ImageExtra 1
Song: Seaside's favorite song is Into The Ocean by Blue October. The song is about the a boy who fell off the bow of a ship into the ocean. The lyrics are his thoughts as he is losing the will to stay afloat, and he winds up drowning. The song is one of my most favorite songs and it is Seaside's favorite!
Color: Seaside's favorite color is a toss up between coral and the color sea foam green.
Food: Seaside's favorite food is definitely a rainbow fruit wrap. He loves all the fruit in it and it makes him stronger and healthier! The fruit that he puts in his wrap is strawberries, oranges, pineappples, kiwis, and blueberries.

André Gide wrote:“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
Extra 2: What he would be:
If I owned Seaside, he would not be a sailor or a pirate but something much more dangerous and unique. Although I do admit that Seaside is a bit beachy and enjoys the ocean, he would have to be an explorer or adventurer. He would explore vast oceans, raging rapids, enormous mountains, and valley's that seem to be endless. He has his trusty orange backpack to get him out of sticky situations. They'll be danger, good times and bad times but he will always be doing what he loves. There is no other way that he would have it. Exploring has been his life since he was young. His father usued to worry about him and tell him to go for a more "safe" job, like being a doctor or working in an office building. Seaside wouldn't take it though. His loved exploring and discovering new things. As a child he would try to find where his mother hid the cookie jar and as a teen he would rather be outside then in school or hanging around with the little friends he had. He would often zone out in school and think about what was beyond the classroom. There is always more things to find out and discover. Seaside won't stop until he can't explore anymore. Even when he is an elder he'll still want to explore his house, although he will be a bit..slower. (236 words)
C. JoyBell C. wrote:“We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.”

Image Extra 3: A Story
One day Seaside stopped his
journey for the night and found himself close to the ocean. He breathed in the salty smell and the sound of the waves crashing along the shore. He shoved off his backpack and trotted down to look at the setting sun. He saw a rock a bit far out in the ocean and he wondered why it was all alone in the middle of the vast ocean. Waves crashed opon the rock and he could make out the white barnacles clinging onto the rock. He laid down in the sand and closed his eyes as he listened to the waves. In the distance he heard someone shouting. He opened his eyes and turned around to see who was calling out but no one was there. He shook his head and closed his eyes yet again. I must be seeing things. He tried to relax but he heard the shouting again. He looked at the rock, and much to his suprise there was a lady with blonde hair resting upon the rock. He stood up and gasped as he saw the waves crash upon the rock, but the lady stayed there. "Hello there! My name is Syrena. I saw you on the beach there and you looked very tired and weary." Seaside stumbled backwards as he realized that Syrena was not a regular human, but a mermaid. He looked around him to make sure that no one else was there, as they would think he was certainly crazy for believing in a mermaid. No one else was here so he called out to Syrena. "Are you really a mermaid?" The mermaid looked quite upset that the jellybean dragon did not belive in her species. "Of course I am a mermaid! Anyone else who came out this far would have a death wish!" Seaside blinked a few times to make sure his eyes were not tricking him. The mermaid was still on the rock, her green tail splashing in the ocean water. "I'm sorry..It's just not everyday you see a mermaid in the ocean.." Syrena sighed and held out a perfect conch shell. Seaside's eyes lit up and Syrena smiled at him and called out. "I sopose you can have it, as long as you don't tell anyone we are real." Seaside thought about the offer. None of my friends would believe me if I tell them I saw a mermaid.. Seaside yelled, "I promise I won't tell anyone." Syrena nodded and swam as close as she could get to Seaside without beaching herself. "Take good care of it Seaside. If you listen closely you may hear the ocean waves." She slowly slipped off into the sea and disappeared into the misty waves. Seaside took the conch shell and carried it gently to his backpack. He put his head to the conch and heard the waves crashing along the shore. He grinned and from that day on never let anyone know of the mermaid ocean.
(499 words)
Image Extra 4: Personality
Seaside is a very outgoing and cheerful bean. He's almost always happy and ready to lift up the spirits of the bean's around him. He's always up for a quick drive around the town or just going places and spending time with his friends. He does have a need for finding new things or discovering secret places that many beans don't know about. He always has a story to tell to tell about his adventures and he especially likes telling them to the younger beans. He tends to over exaggerate a little, but he only does that to keep the story interesting. He loves when beans are paying close attention to what he does or says. He loves to have all the bean's looking at him and listening to his marvelous stories, of close calls and of beautiful landscapes. He's always poisitive and he tries to get the good out of any situation. If you let him in on a secret, he will never tell a single soul. Most of all he is reliable and easy to trust. You can count on him and when he tells you he will do something, he'll stop at nothing and complete that goal. (200 words)
Image Extra 5: Worst Fear
Seaside's biggest fear is that one day he might be too old to go doing what he loves, and that's exploring. He's afraid that one day something may go wrong and he will be all alone in the wild without food or water. He's also afraid that one day he might lose his close friends over something stupid he said, that was meant to be a joke. He doesn't want to ever make his friends or loved ones upset and he realy needs to work on thinking before he says things. He would feel terrible if he ever caused someone to cry or get upset. Rarely anyone knows that he has these fears because he keeps most of his feelings bottled up inside. He doesn't want to get made fun of or let his "soft" side get exposed. He thinks that all of his friends would hate him and leave him if he told him of his fears. Most of his friends know him for being the tough, and adventurous guy. They would never know that inside of the big guy is a soft spot and a fear, like anyone else has. (192 words)
Last edited by case on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 am, edited 12 times in total.
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whippet. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 pm

username: princess.a
name: Rowan Wapety (pronounced Row-an Wa-pee-tea, but he just likes to go by Rowan)
Item ideas: Shark Tooth Necklace (just getting it down, would prefer if no-one else used the idea)

O3O -Reserve-

Just don't feel anything anymore
Last edited by Whippet. on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Formerly princess.a uvu
Whippet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♒♒Captain Nemo♒♒

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:52 pm

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Username:
Coava wrote:Hello, my name is Coava,
I am a fairly new member of Chicken Smoothie, I joined on June fourth, so I have been a member of CS for a little bit more than a month now.. A very close friend of mine introduced me to Chicken smoothie and I found so much to love about this site, and just about everyone I have met on it is really awesome. Before I knew much about the site my friend Ruki ki showed me her first Jellybean dragons Tazer Beam and Night shade, and I fell in love, it’s actually been almost a year since she showed me Jelly bean dragons, but my confidence in winning any kind of contest was very low, I haven’t won any beans yet, but I have been working diligently to try and win my first, since Bean #506. Though I have not won any
Jellybean dragons yet, I am proud to say my art and formatting abilities have both improved a lot.
The reason I decided to try for this Bean is because
when I first saw him I didn’t realize that his fur pattern was like sea charts.
But, the minute I looked a little closer, I saw the sea-like pattern and nearly squealed at how perfect he is. I adore anything and everything that has anything to do with oceanic life.
(227 words.)

Name:
Coava wrote:Nemo: As soon as I saw that his pattern was like sea charts, I automatically thought Captain Nemo. Though-
I don’t know much about the real captain Nemo, myself.
Thinking of Captain Nemo often makes me think of the Disney and Pixar movie, “Finding Nemo.” As stated earlier, I absolutely adore sea life and Finding Nemo is one of my favorite films.
Since thinking of captain Nemo reminds me of the movie, and the little clownfish, I believe that Nemo would be a very suitable name for this guy.
(89 words)

Coava wrote:I would never disagree with the fact that this bean is absolutely, positively 100% male. It's a fact, Nemo is undeniably a boy.(23 words.)

Item ideas:
Coava wrote:The items that I think that Nemo would wear would be…
A simple captain’s hat: This makes Nemo feel very much like an explorer or the captain of a ship, so he wears it practically everywhere he goes.

A red Bandana: This is a red bandana that Nemo found in his parent’s abandoned belongings when they left home, he’s never told anyone but he’s worn it around his neck almost every day for as long as he can remember.

His pirate sword: Nemo carved this small sword out of wood that he wears on his hip. Though it may seem odd for a grown Jellybean dragon to have a pirate sword, Nemo is a very playful bean. He wears his pirate sword just about everywhere it’s appropriate, even if he’s not wearing it he’ll sometimes shove it in his pouch with a few other things, to hide that he has something he shouldn’t.
(153 words)

Personality:
Coava wrote: Nemo is a sweet and lovable bean. He never blames others for anything, even if someone else is responsible, he’ll take the blame. He’s trustworthy, if you have a secret and tell this bean, no other soul will ever know about it. While it’s good that Nemo is trustworthy, it’s not evident that this “happy go lucky” bean has his own untold secrets, he might tell the right person besides his adoptive mother, but for now he is sealed shut, like a superglued zipper.(84 words)

Five things he keeps in his pouch:
Coava wrote:1: Bandages: Nemo keeps a small package of bandages (Bandaids) inside of his pouch. Normally you might think- with how many scratches and cuts Nemo has gotten all the time that he would be the one he keeps the bandages for, but actually Nemo keeps his bandages to give to other beans whenever they’re hurt. Nemo is a very pain tolerant bean and he often doesn’t notice when he has a scratch or cut.

2: a small stick: This bean has a tendency to collect small sticks to keep in his pouch. He will never go anywhere where he knows that he could get bored, and might have to stay in one place for too long.
Whenever Nemo is bored, he’ll either carve the stick into a small object, or if the stick isn't thick enough, he’ll simply etch lines into it or peel the bark off of it.

3: a small telescope: Inside of his pouch is a small telescope he got for his birthday. Nemo’s telescope is one of his most treasured possessions, given to him by an adventurous regular at his favorite donut shop. Though Nemo adores his telescope, he’s a rather nosy bean and it often gets him in trouble to be caught spying on others. He even almost had his telescope taken from him once, but he was saved by a doughnut.

4: a birthday card: During the time of Nemo’s first birthday, after he was adopted, his adoptive mother gave him a birthday card along with his welcome into her home. Nemo keeps his card because he remembers the day they celebrated his birthday together as the best day he has ever experienced in his life.

5: a donut: This Bean’s one true love is sweets. Nemo especially loves the chocolate donuts, so much that he’ll do just about anything to get one. (But he would never steal; he’s too good a bean for that.)
I can’t say it’s always good how much Nemo loves donuts, if he has a box he’ll just eat and eat until they’re all gone. Unless he sees someone else who wants a donut he’ll gladly share the fresh ones and then will eat the one he keeps in his pouch later, after nobody is looking.
Nemo could also consider that a donut saved him from losing his telescope once.
A forceful bean whom he had been spying on once, had reached into his pouch to try and retrieve his telescope. But they got their hand stuck in his jelly that his donut was filled with, which made a very big mess that Nemo had to clean up afterwards. Nemo has told some folks about the incident and that he had been very sad about his doughnut being ruined, but at least his telescope was safe.
So he will always keep a donut in his pouch. (“Just in case”)
(480 words.)

Three of his favorite things to do:
Coava wrote:1: Eating donuts: This is Nemo’s absolute number one. Nemo loves eating donuts- just about as much as cats love to knock things off of your desk, or as much as dogs love to lick you.
Donuts are one of the small things that will always cheer Nemo up no matter what’s bugging him - a donut is the one thing that can always make him smile.
Nemo always takes his time to eat donuts, even if he’s busy. If Nemo sees a donut shop, he’ll stop and buy some. He is always keeping at least one donut in his pouch at all times, can often eat a whole box of glazed or chocolate. But he’s a sweet, kindhearted bean, so he will definitely share some of his donuts if you ask him, or seem like you need cheering up.

2: Exploring: Nemo is a very curious bean. Curious as the day he was born. He will do to a lot to learn about the things people are doing, even if it is none of his business. Though this often turns people’s views to think of Daniel as a pest, he really is just trying to learn about what your doing, not trying to get into your personal business. He enjoys watching things especially if it has something to do with something he’s never seen before.
But even if he means well, Nemo is still a very nosy bean.

3: Playing pirate: Nemo may be a full grown bean, but that won’t change the fact that he’s an overly playful goofball. He will use any excuse to play pirate, so this often leaves him playing with younger, or other overly playful beans, like himself.
Nemo is a very childish bean, so you will often find him playing pirate, be he hunting for treasure, or sailing an invisible ship- Nemo is one of the most fun beans that children love to be with.
[/size](332 words)

Back story:
Coava wrote:• Nemo is a Happy and kindhearted bean, but he hasn’t always been so happy.
When Nemo was a young teen bean, his parents became very Ill. Nemo’s parents were poor and couldn’t afford a doctor to get themselves well again. Not wanting Nemo to catch the unknown virus his parents had developed, they told him they would leave and come back, but they never did.
When Nemo’s parents left, he was young enough that he should have been taken into foster care.
Nemo was old enough to decide that his parents weren’t ever going to come back.
Nemo was an independent young bean but one of his biggest fears was that he would be sent away to an orphanage.
Once he was old enough, Nemo got hired for a decent paying job, decent enough that he saved up for a small house.

After moving, Nemo taught himself to carve wood with his claws until he saved enough for
carving tools enabling him to make unique pieces of art, which he would sometimes sell. But Nemo saw carving more as a hobby.
Nemo preferred exploring and donuts over everything else, though he never had much money to travel; he always had a very imaginative mind, and found other things to explore.
But sometimes exploring got him into trouble, Nemo was a good bean, but he was often the sort who would get blamed for things other’s do, so he just accepted it in fear that conflict would let the teachers find out that he was orphaned.
So Nemo took the blame and the teachers dismissed it, deciding that he was just a glutton for punishment.
After he got farther into school, a lot of the older beans found they could manipulate Nemo into covering for them in almost every stupid or trouble causing thing they did. They even started bullying him if he tried not to, since he’d often take the heat for just about anything they did that they shouldn’t have. But it wasn’t until more than halfway through his third school year that Nemo finally got to a point where he couldn’t keep quiet about his secrets and troubles any longer. He felt that he needed to let go of his secret or he might explode. So Nemo went to his favorite donut shop to talk to the one bean he trusts the most. And then he told her his entire story, about his parents, his life alone, and the bigger beans bullying him and taking advantage, he was in tears while she hugged him.
The bean comforting Nemo was shocked; for years he had been a regular at her humble shop, but she had never seen him cry before. It hurt her deeply to see Nemo in such pain, because she was a kindhearted bean and had grown to love him as her own. After drying his tears, she decided that she loved Nemo and loved seeing him happy, after a day, she showed Nemo signed adoption papers.
(500 words exactly.)

Art:
Coava wrote:For the art, I decided to do something a little bit different this time, I’ve been drawing too much lately and I have a tendency to take very long periods drawing, I recently figured out how to modify a regular newspaper hat to be shaped more like a captain’s hat while I was playing around doing small origami projects for toddlers living in my house and thought that a captain’s hat would be a perfect thing to use to represent Captain Nemo.

Coava wrote:But after I finished making Nemo’s hat. I felt like it was really hard to see captain Nemo by just holding it up. So I attached a little red strap in order to allow one of my own dragons to model it.
Meet Chocolate.

Coava wrote:Chocolate is my standup model of one of the dragon plushies that my Mom made for me.
I used him for my model the hat, along with a little red scarf, because out of all of the dragons I have. Chocolate was the one resembling a Jellybean dragon the most. (and he was the only one the hat would fit XD )

Coava wrote: Thanks to my Mom for making beautiful dragon plushies like chocolate, I've loved dragons for as long as I can remember. And I always will. (Art contains 213 words)

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒
Last edited by Dissimulodeerling. on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:01 pm, edited 24 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradude » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Username;;
Name;; His name is Caribbean, y'know, like after the Caribbean seas? Haha, it also has the word 'bean' in it, so it really fits him.
-raises hat.- The name's Caribbean, Cap'n Caribbean to you. -nod.-

Gender;; This fellow is a male. I couldn't see him as anything else anyway, though, could you?
Item Ideas;;

Reserve. <33
Last edited by labradude on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
___________Image
labbi - she/her
avatar by ambereh, signature art by bluepup429!!

my best friend
my kalons

ImageImage
labradude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me