Artist Inali [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Inali

'Wolvle' Nal-Nal

Postby Inali » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:52 pm

did i post this correct? I hope I did...
This is my first Wolvle, Nal-Nal, species lines etc. are Mauston's

Synopsis: This Wolvle seems to have blind eyes, but she can see to a certain extent. She sees, but its just not what we see. Her blurred vision causes her to stumble and be quite clumsey some times. She also has a unique coat. The colors are perhaps a genetic accident? It helps her to blend in better with brush and bushes on the ground, or in the water.

Diet: her diet consists of mainly plants, as of she cannot catch her food due to vision.

I made a story for her too :3

Nal-Nal was abandoned at a young age, her strange coat was such an oddity to the other Wolvles. She could often be found talking to herself, making her the 'crazy one'. After her abandonment, food was scarce so she ate mainly things she could easily get too. After a few months, she was quite skinny and getting increasingly desparate for new food sources. While scavaging for vittles she stumbled upon a strange creature that walked on two legs, and had fur on its head. This thing, it was a kit of some sort and it smelled of food. The kit appeared to be facinated with Nal-Nal, instantly acceping her. It even brought her some food. She liked this tiny-two-leg, and decided she would stay close to this area.
Time went by, and the two-leg grew. Nal-Nal was very close pack mates with her. She regularly came and visited her, she even gave Nal-Nal some pearls that you wear on your neck as a gift. ...
and i guess they lived happily ever after?

ok so I know that was a terrible story, but whatever. I might improve it later -_-
oh yea, i made the color palate look like giant flying pearls? well.. i tried too anyway lol

ART DUMP:
✐✎
Darkness falls
night she calls
dice roll, we loose

Hi I'm Inali
I live in a
magical dumpster
Inali

My pets
My items
My wishlist