5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shugorei #40

Postby Mihochi » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:59 am

Staz wrote:
Username: Staz
Shugorei Name: Xiao Mao
Affinity: Pure
Personality:
Xiao is a very delicate and poised creature, elegant in stature and sweet in personality. In many ways she reflects the typical good natured feline of her pure natured breed. However, like any, she has her own faults. Xiao has a tendency towards cowardice. While she has good intentions and always wishes the best for others, due to her own extreme fears she can act in a selfish manner. For certain people dear to her she is able to easily overcome this fault, though with strangers at times she can find it unnerving to take bold risks and accept the consequences presented.

Story of how your Shugorei came to be/how you discovered:

The audible sound of crackling leaves sounded under my uneasy footsteps. Crumbs of shadow were scattered across my form as I edged my way deeper into the wood. I'd come in the hopes of finding the witch doctor who was said to abide here, as I required information from her. Why I required counsel from someone of the dark arts is a difficult story to explain, and perhaps a story Id rather not share. It was then that I saw a wisp of light, my body freezing in place as my eyes befell where the shrub that now shook violently. As a dainty forepaw outstretched from the vegetation my eyes widened at what followed after. A lithe, sleekly built feline approached me from out of the greenery, causing me to swallow. One could tell from a single sight she was no ordinary cat… A bright pink pelt adorned with various petals, a metallic staff neatly placed at her shoulders with a lamp hanging off the end. She kept her distance from me, evidently, distrusting of me as a human. I watched her some more moments before realizing what she was doing. She was barring my way. Determined to not let me pass. I tried to go around her, but she stepped in front, and then I tried again, her actions repeated. A smile coiled my features as I stepped back a pace to show my submission. "Well, you certainly seem more interesting than any o'l doctor. What are you anyways?"

Last edited by Mihochi on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shugorei #39

Postby PerfectWorld » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:19 am

Personality:
Xiao is a very delicate and poised creature, elegant in stature and sweet in personality. In many ways she reflects the typical good natured feline of her pure natured breed. However, like any, she has her own faults. Xiao has a tendency towards cowardice. While she has good intentions and always wishes the best for others, due to her own extreme fears she can act in a selfish manner. For certain people dear to her she is able to easily overcome this fault, though with strangers at times she can find it unnerving to take bold risks and accept the consequences presented.

The audible sound of crackling leaves sounded under my uneasy footsteps. Crumbs of shadow were scattered across my form as I edged my way deeper into the wood. I'd come in the hopes of finding the witch doctor who was said to abide here, as I required information from her. Why I required counsel from someone of the dark arts is a difficult story to explain, and perhaps a story Id rather not share. It was then that I saw a wisp of light, my body freezing in place as my eyes befell where the shrub that now shook violently. As a dainty forepaw outstretched from the vegetation my eyes widened at what followed after. A lithe, sleekly built feline approached me from out of the greenery, causing me to swallow. One could tell from a single sight she was no ordinary cat… A bright pink pelt adorned with various petals, a metallic staff neatly placed at her shoulders with a lamp hanging off the end. She kept her distance from me, evidently, distrusting of me as a human. I watched her some more moments before realizing what she was doing. She was barring my way. Determined to not let me pass. I tried to go around her, but she stepped in front, and then I tried again, her actions repeated. A smile coiled my features as I stepped back a pace to show my submission. "Well, you certainly seem more interesting than any o'l doctor. What are you anyways?"

Last edited by PerfectWorld on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shugorei #39 Entry (W.I.P)

Postby Nikki Amaranti » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:40 am

I am mostly inactive / have quit Chickensmoothie as a whole. ; w ;
It has been a fun many years, but I no longer have the interest to login here much.

You can find me on Flight Rising : Link
But I am not as active there either, but I login there more often compared to CS.
Nikki Amaranti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mihochi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:15 am

Staz wrote:
Personality:

Congratulations you won her :)
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:16 am

thank you<33 ;w;