Puddle Pup #11 by ghostley.

Artist ghostley. [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Puddle Pup #11

Postby ghostley. » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 am

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

puddle pup 11! ^.^
based on a chocolate dipped strawberry
this little guy is slightly different, however
as most puddle pups are either ice [solid] or melting
this one is both, which leads to his second unique quality:
his front half is made entirely of chocolate, no berry
and same goes for his back half, only it's all completely strawberry

~~~

to win this guy, fill out a form and do one extra [art, story, etc.]
prettying up your form is allowed, and this will end on the fifth of august

~~~

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Last edited by ghostley. on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
ghostley.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puddle Pup #11

Postby ghostley. » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 am

bump~
ghostley.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostley. » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:46 am

bump~
ghostley.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0RTLAND » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:46 pm

>> "I don't even know where to start.." A brown and red canine says to you, shaking his head slightly. He is laying back on a cushion with one leg resting upon the other. He flips to the next page of his book, The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer. The book is upside down. He mutters to himself softly, and cocks his head to the right.

>> You see a girl kneeled down in front of him. She ties her long wavy hair into a bun and subtly licks her lips."Let's start right here. What's your name?" She asks the canine in a calm tone.

Born this way; Ayzier (A-ee-z-ee-er)
    Often called; Ayz (A-ee-z)

>> "I'm Ayzier. My friends call me Ayz though. It's a weird name but it sounds cool for a dude like me. I honestly don't know how my parents got that name, I'm sure it isn't even a word.. Or a name." He shrugs slightly, and flips the page of the book once more.

>> "Well.. Guessing by your name, you'd be a boy, right?"

>> Ayzier scoffed slightly, and rolled his eyes. "Do I look like a girl to you?"

>> The girl was silent for a moment. ".. Um, anyways, you're reading a book, you're a fan of Mark Twain, right? He's the author of the book you're reading.. That's upside down."

>> The canine looked up from the book he was reading. "Mark.. Twain?" He scoffed again. "I'm not stupid. I know who Mark Twain is." He looked at the cover of the book, and muttered to himself. "Yeah, Mark Twain. And this book isn't upside down. You're upside down." He said the first comeback he had in his head.

>> The girl, who also wasn't stupid, knew he didn't know how to read, or who the author was. "Uhm.. Okay." She said, smiling. She liked this canine. "Do you mind, well, since you have no where else to go, if I took you home with me?"

>> Ayzier looked up from his book with a shocked look on his face. "Yeah, I mean, sure. No one's ever offered before. I mean, no one really seems to like me, I guess.." He smirked.

lol i guess the whole form was the story, so there you have it~
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostley. » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:48 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
he is all yours, smile ^w^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ghostley.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0RTLAND » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Yay! <3 Thank you!! I will take wonderful care of Ayzier
P0RTLAND