[fichio #4] - won by NizoLuv by Verd

Based on Click to view
Artist Verd [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[fichio #4] - won by NizoLuv

Postby Verd » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:37 am

the form for adopting is on the original post! the winner will be selected within 2 weeks.

EDIT-- won by NizoLuv!
Last edited by Verd on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
verd // tobi
gay man - adult - autistic
trades always open

currently reading/playing:
house of leaves and new vegas
Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [fichio #4]

Postby Vazchu » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Aaaand because I really liked this one too I'll reserve a post over here as well. ^^

username;

Vazchu
fichio name;
Lunote

Just like many other names I use for characters that I try out for, it's yet another name that I originally came up with for one of my adoptables on DC. It was given to my chicken over there more than four years ago, but it still posesses the same meaning now as it did back then. "Lu" was originally based on the Swedish word "lugn"(=calm) and "note" is referring to music. So to me the name means jsut that, "calm music" or "calm notes".
Personality
Lunote is the kind of person who hates seeing other suffer or having any kind of trouble in their life. She will never hesitate to help those in need of help, however, she will never let anyone see her when she helps them. You see, her way of helping others is by singing, she give strenght to those needing it with songs containing words hidden within her own heart - bevause she wants those hearing her songs to take it into themselves, to the very core of their own heart. Truthfully she tries to help others so often and so much that she neglects to live her own life every now and then.
At the times when she's actually around others she will at first be the silent one in the group. That's when she's observing those around herself - trying to figure out what kind of person they are. After that she will start talking and being social, because she doesn't wish to interact with others if she doesn't know what kind of person she's dealing with.
It's probably easy to tell when you first meet her that Lunote is a very kind person and she truly likes a good laugh every now and then. But more than that, she loves to be around creative persons that isn't afraid to be different. That's why Lunote truly enjoys to be around Naorom more than anyone else, because he is just like her and she believes they were meant to be - that's how much she likes being around him and how much she loves him.
fichio's background (give them a backstory!);
I am a part of a story, just like everyone else. Also, I am still creating it, because my life still has a long path to travel until it shall come to an end. I am the one you should call Lunote and I am the voice in the wind from the past and I shall always be.

Truthfully I have no memories from my earliest days in life. The first thing I can remember is a song, it has no lyrics, no words, it's just a song. One that came from the deep forest, lead by a vague breeze in an early summerday. It was such a sad song, it seemed so alone... So I decided to sing along, give words to it and cheer up every living being that may have felt its lonelyness for so long. That moment was when my life truly began, that was the day my parents gave me the name Lunote.
I have been singing, ever since, letting the wind carry my voice far away, letting it give strenght to those in need of it - I became the voice in the wind. But I am so much more than a voice, my friend. I am a someone too, just like you, with more in my past life than that as well.

My parents left me to live on my own at a rather young age, apparently they was certain that I could get by just fine without them. And of course I did, because the days I remember sharing with them is some of my most precious memories... We were a happy family, the only problem we seemed to have was our concern for the rest of the world. And we all had our own way to help it get by - I had my songs, my mother had her kindness and my father had the strenght to stand up for anyone in need of help. By helping others is how I've always lived my life, my story... And. i can't see it ever changing into something else.
Last edited by Vazchu on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

me on eldemore | my characters | my poetry thread

You know how it haunts you,
hunts you in the fog
- a mere shadow of the past.
You move onwards to the great unknown,
yet it never slips your mind
- the things you thought would last.

An eternity in the dark.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:11 am

Reserved with the name Secari)
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepper Steak » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:52 am

Reserved! :3
Pepper Steak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:25 pm

[A D O P T I O N]

username; Tori!(:

fichio name (be creative! must have 6 letters only); Riochi

fichio's background (give them a backstory!); She was born to family that loved to be around her. She was a fun girl that everyone wanted to protect. She loved to play fight with her mother a lot of the time. She grew slowly, but as she got bigger, she traveled a little further from home. She never went to far because she didn't want to leave her mother alone. She loved to watch the other animals in the forest play. She'd sometimes join the nicer ones that were known not to eat other animals. Whenever the meat eating animals showed up, she would protect some of the other animals that were defenseless, while the ones that could run or fight, did so. As she got older, she realized that she didn't want to be around her family much anymore and knew she needed to go find her own home soon. She slowly got older and knew it was time for her to find her own family to have and be with. As she left home, she talked to her mother as much as possible before leaving. She's looking for a mate that will be there and support her like she was his own life.

other (comments, critique, something extra to make your form stand out?) The beautiful mixture of colors and her long ribbon <3
Last edited by Jean. on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Gosh this is one pretty fichi!
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:01 pm

its so dreamy.;u;

[A D O P T I O N]

username;
S y k e s

fichio name
Flamma.
It means Flame,fire,heat,passion or love in latin.:3

fichio's background (give them a backstory!);
Flamma grew up as the runt of her litter,they thought she was still born but she was just a runt.It was hard for her to survive and grow up,she is still smaller for her age. Her family seemed to be neglactful and forget about her often so she ran off on her own. That's when she decided to become a guirdian.She guards the forest and makes sure its safe from all,weather,and humans. She is young and wild.
She never had friends growing up,and in her teen years she was a rebel and caused so much chaos.

other I have nothing bad to say,this design is perf.
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Hope it still open. stunning work~

[A D O P T I O N]

username;

NizoLuv
fichio name ;
Shiiva
{Pronounced 'shih-vuh' (short final vowel 'a') }
It has many meanings, "the destroyer" in Hindi, "the creator" in Brahma,
and "the preserver" in Vishnu. Śiva in Hindi means. "auspicious", while in Tamil means. "red"

Shiva is a Hindu deity,who "continuously dissolves to recreate in the cyclic process of creation, preservation, dissolution and recreation of the universe...creation sustains itself by a delicate balance between the opposing forces of good and evil." It is also a period of 7 days' formal mourning for the dead, starting right after a funeral.
I thought the name fit well, seeing as the specie's "t h e o r i e s - a n d - r i t u a l s" say some call them either gods or demons.

fichio's background ;
wip
text text text c:

other
I'm not sure what caught my eyes, but you sure as hell have it. I love the design, species is really cool, and hdbdxiede reeed<3 And dearArceus i love that ribbon :|

Shiiva is also genderless, having no specific male or female attributes. Hope thats alright.
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:02 am

the winner will be chosen on june 25th. three days to finish your forms! uwu

ImageImageImage
verd // tobi
trades always open

Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verd » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:52 am

here's what i'm going to do. since vazchu has won a fichio recently, i figured i'd give this one to someone else. congratulations NizoLuv! I loved how you incorporated actual stories and tales into your form. it really fit the theme of fichios!

NizoLuv wrote:Hope it still open. stunning work~

[A D O P T I O N]

username;

NizoLuv
fichio name ;
Shiiva
{Pronounced 'shih-vuh' (short final vowel 'a') }
It has many meanings, "the destroyer" in Hindi, "the creator" in Brahma,
and "the preserver" in Vishnu. Śiva in Hindi means. "auspicious", while in Tamil means. "red"

Shiva is a Hindu deity,who "continuously dissolves to recreate in the cyclic process of creation, preservation, dissolution and recreation of the universe...creation sustains itself by a delicate balance between the opposing forces of good and evil." It is also a period of 7 days' formal mourning for the dead, starting right after a funeral.
I thought the name fit well, seeing as the specie's "t h e o r i e s - a n d - r i t u a l s" say some call them either gods or demons.

fichio's background ;
wip
text text text c:

other
I'm not sure what caught my eyes, but you sure as hell have it. I love the design, species is really cool, and hdbdxiede reeed<3 And dearArceus i love that ribbon :|

Shiiva is also genderless, having no specific male or female attributes. Hope thats alright.

ImageImageImage
verd // tobi
trades always open

Verd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes