I would like to adopt!
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Favorite Activity:
Short story about his life:

I'll judge only five forms.
The best form wins.
UPD: I'm sorry for a late edit, but a story about her has to have a male in it! ^_^
Last edited by hojo on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always looking for WL cats. It's not like I'm able to afford them all... BUT STILL.

hojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FTD#54

Postby pIanted » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:08 am

I would like to adopt!
Username: you know me, I know that.
Name: Rose Woodfawn
Personality: WIP
Favorite Activity: WIP
Short story about his life:WIP
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hojo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:34 am

Thank you for entering^^ waiting for WIP parts of form!^^
Always looking for WL cats. It's not like I'm able to afford them all... BUT STILL.

hojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BertieDook » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:17 am

I would like to adopt!
Username: Wynd
Name: Centella Rosewood
Personality: Kind
Favorite Activity: Going to a dance/ball
Short story about her life: Centella was a young dragon when she was found. Her fur was a coat of many colors, but being alone for the time turned her fur dull. One hopeful day she was found by Raven, a FTD soon to become her best friend whom she would trust for almost anything.
Raven lead her to the school and to her dorm. She offered her a place to stay as Raven herself was lonely as well. Centella agreed to this and now lives in the same dorm as Raven in the highschool and goes to the same classes as she does as well.
Centella eagerly awaits the ball, since she has not been to one yet, but hopes to try. She has heard though that it is a special dance if you have a date, and seeks out her true love to bring to the ball dance.
ฅ˶૮•ﻌ•ა˵ฅ

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
~ Bertholdt ~
~ He/Him ~
~ dog mode? dog mode ~
\
BertieDook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hojo » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:19 am

Thank you for entering, love a story! <3

hojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:37 am

I would like to adopt!

Username:
Whispers in the DaRk

Name:
Mary ann grace

Personality:
mary ann has a flyomboyant personality. she refuses to give up when most ordinary FTD's would. she likes to work, and she is very fond of music. she is nice and sweet to just about everyone, witch earns her many friends.

Favorite Activity:
her absolutly most agreeable activity would be. . . playing her trumpet. :3 she loves playing music, and she loves her trumpet. she refuses to get the dents taken out of it, and she refuses to gt id re-polished in the pale scratched places where it SHOULD be re-polished. she belives it gives the trumpet character.

Short story about her life:
Mary ann has led a life full of music, art, and fun. her most favorite time of all was when her first year playing in a marching band.

it was a warm summer day as the marching band gathers secertly around the middle school. Mary ann stood next to her section, the trumpets. she was already first chair, even though its has only begon her second sememster.her uniform flutterd areound in the wind, and she was glad the unifourm was pants and a shirt, not a skirt.her best frind alex started teaseing her lightly on the fact her trumpet was all beat up. She help on to her gleaming trumpet securly. she teased him back. soon they where both laughing very hard. MAry ann felt like her side would split from laughing soo hard. their directior on this prank, shushed them, as soon the whole troop of marching band snuck indoors. they dodged around a couple of teachers and the Vice princalbal almost caught them one time. soon they started to play a special song-,one of her old time faveorites- Jouny, the final countdown. they marched up and down those hall ways, blarein their instraments in a butiful musical way... soon the V.P shooed them out. afterward she had caught up with her friend, Alex, who played the oboe during the band prank, and they both agreed that that was really fun.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hojo » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:39 am

Thank you for interesting form! <3

hojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me