Based on Click to view
Artist hojo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FTD#21

Postby hojo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:42 am

What is a Fluff-Tailed Dragon?

A Fluff-Tailed Dragon(FTD for short)is a very calm and intelligent creature.It about the size of a house cat. They are very playful and sometimes they can be very shy. FTDs usually live together in groups, so it is very rare to find one living alone. FTDs mostly eat fruits and vegetables, but when they get the chance, they will eat sweets. They do not like to have dirty fur, so they clean their fur daily. The fluff of fur on their tail is as soft as silk when touched.

Rules

1) 3 strikes and your out. You will not be able to adopt anymore and your FTDs will be put up for adoption.
2) If you don't want your FTD anymore, PM me or the Artist and we will put it up for adoption again.
3) Be kind.
4) You can have up to 6 FTDs.
5) Please do not rush anyone.
6) An adoption form can be made in whatever way you want

To adopt him, fill out this form:
Code: Select all
I would like to adopt!
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Favorite Activity:
Short story about his life:

ADOPTED by .:~Cheshire•Girl~:.
Last edited by hojo on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Always looking for WL cats. It's not like I'm able to afford them all... BUT STILL.

hojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FTD#21

Postby hojo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:24 am

Bump!
Always looking for WL cats. It's not like I'm able to afford them all... BUT STILL.

hojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:32 am

OMG SOOO PRETTY ❤❤❤❤

I NEED HIM, GIVE ME NOW!!!would like to adopt!
Username: chesh is enough :3
Name: Galaxy (X3 I'm very imaginative! Wait...have another one!) or Starwave/Shadow as nickname.
Personality: Starwave is kind and friendly when you gain his trust and get him to overcome his huge shyness. If you meet him the first time you will think he is a wimp. He loves to hide in shadows, which hide him well, and be alone. He is much of a loner, he hates big groups. He is very hard to get, but if he falls in love, he will stay with her.
Favorite Activity: Hide in shadows
Shadow was abandoned by his parents, but adopted by a loving FTD family which raised him and got him the best possible school, they found out his high intelligence (IQ 179) in his early childhood and set high standards for him, which made him very strong, brave and willing too. He got his crush on the first day of school but has been too shy to ask her for...kinda always. Actually a lot of girls have a crush on him, but thought they would never get him because they knew of his crush and willingness. The only girl that doesn't know of his love is his actual crush, because her friends never told her, keeping it a secret.
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hojo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:57 am

.:~Cheshire•Girl~:. wrote:OMG SOOO PRETTY ❤❤❤❤

I NEED HIM, GIVE ME NOW!!!would like to adopt!
Username: chesh is enough :3
Name: Galaxy (X3 I'm very imaginative! Wait...have another one!) or Starwave/Shadow as nickname.
Personality: Starwave is kind and friendly when you gain his trust and get him to overcome his huge shyness. If you meet him the first time you will think he is a wimp. He loves to hide in shadows, which hide him well, and be alone. He is much of a loner, he hates big groups. He is very hard to get, but if he falls in love, he will stay with her.
Favorite Activity: Hide in shadows
Shadow was abandoned by his parents, but adopted by a loving FTD family which raised him and got him the best possible school, they found out his high intelligence (IQ 179) in his early childhood and set high standards for him, which made him very strong, brave and willing too. He got his crush on the first day of school but has been too shy to ask her for...kinda always. Actually a lot of girls have a crush on him, but thought they would never get him because they knew of his crush and willingness. The only girl that doesn't know of his love is his actual crush, because her friends never told her, keeping it a secret.

Wow, I really like this entry!
He belongs to you now, take care of him! ^_^

hojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FTD#21 ADOPTED

Postby pIanted » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:03 am

I WILL!!! ❤❤❤
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me