Living Between the Lines: Comic Roleplay. Now Open! by Evil Muffin Overlord

Artist Evil Muffin Overlord [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Living Between the Lines: Comic Roleplay. Now Open!

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Tue May 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Living Between the Lines

Comics. Everyone loves them, right? Well, what happens to their worlds when they're forgotten? This is far in the future. All the comics of todays chickensmoothie are long gone. They drift, and when lonely things drift, they tend to find each other. Most of them collide, and the remaining inhabitants, descendants of the heroes and main characters once so loved, stick together for survival. What are you? Are you a direct descendant of the main characters? Or maybe just a side character... Either way, this is a fight to not only survive, but to be remembered. We are... Between the lines.

Okay. So, the idea behind this is pretty simple. It's a roleplay, but instead of trying to describe what your character is doing with words, you draw a picture, or a comic page. To make it easy to get to, I'm going to have anyone who joins just "Color-in" the cover, and that will make it easier to get to the replies. See, easy!
Last edited by Evil Muffin Overlord on Tue May 28, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Tue May 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Rules.
Ah, yes, the ever important rules:
1. Follow Tess's rules. Just because this is on Oekaki doesn't mean that it isn't a roleplay!
2. No god-modding. Ask people's permission before you draw their character in your page.
3. No Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues. It isn't fun when you have characters like that.
4. Your artwork doesn't have to be beautiful. {By the way, beautiful is the codeword if you read the rules. Not lizard.} As you can see, mine is rather lacking, and if you want to drw stick figures, go ahead! Just make it clear what's going on.
5. As I said above, make sure people can tell what's going on in your picture. Nobody wants to be the one to ask, so make it so no one has to!
6. No text talk. Anywhere. If you explain below the page, don't tlk liek tis or u'll b in trble. Seriously. I don't like it. If you say "Pls" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
7. Everything I say goes. If you think it's absolutely ridiculous, tell me on a PM (COPPA'd excused- Just post on here)
8. This is a complete experiment, so please try to be patient with everyone.
9. Have fun!
10. Oh, and as you can see, you don't need a comic to join. I don't have one (Well, I have this one, but I don't think it counts)
11. If you want to use a character for a comic that isn't yours (Like make a character, but use that home world), make sure you have the owners permission first!
12. Okay! New rule. If a page is made, and it's your turn, you have two days to acknowledge this. If you don't post within those two days, a PM will be sent. If another day passes with no response, you will be skipped. I'm sorry, that's the way it goes.
Last edited by Evil Muffin Overlord on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

AND MY MINIONS!
your sake, and ours.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FORMS

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Tue May 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Here is the form. If you have a comic, please use at least one character from it. We need a variety!

Character From an Existing Comic
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]What comic are you from? {Please put a link}:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: [/b]
[b]History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}:[/b]
[b]Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}:[/b]

Character from a "Made Up" or Nonexisting Comic
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}:[/b]
[b]History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}:[/b]
[b]Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}:[/b]

AND MY MINIONS!
your sake, and ours.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHARACTERS

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Username: Piefairie-x
Name: Rafel
Species: Delsarads (Dell-Sahr-idds). The Tarego tribe. (Tiger people)
Gender Male. He doesn't really have a gender, but he decided to be technically male.
What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?: There were waterfalls, great cities, ruins that looked as clean as the cities. Great adventures to explore and conquer. The Tarego tribe was the ruling tribe, and Rafel's ancestor was it's king.
Personality: Very quiet (duh, he has no mouth.). He prefers to keep to himself, but if someone is in need, he won't hesitate to jump in and help however he can. A little arrogant, and extremely paranoid of everything.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages: Yes. Hopefully someone can draw him better than I can!
History: :thumbdown: :silent:
Physical Description: Orange fur. Brown stripes. You know, tigers. He has light-ish brown shaggy hair. His right eye (Your left) is blind. His left eye is stone, but works perfectly. He has no mouth, but can use telepathy. He has thick white chest fur, and small claws on all fingers and toes.
Other: Beautiful. Pure Masterpiece.

Username: Syla Delaney
Name: Zane [who else. he's like my mascot.]
Species: Human-ish thing.
Gender Male.
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}: ::empty titles::
Personality: Sort of shy and awkward. Looks like an incredibly stick-figure like person in build, has bright red eyes and silver white hair. Very pale, has ability to ignore gravity on himself and others, including objects. Can summon a 'terror sword' [made of energy] when in danger, becomes incredibly dangerous, and can slice through anything, though might be blinded by rage and fails to think actions through. Very frail and has low stamina.
I give permission to others to draw Zane.
History: He had a long and troubled life... In his universe within universes, his 'comic'. But it was gone, gone as all else... He journeyed across many many places, until the end...
THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. Perf yo, perf.

Username: Sketchy.
Name: Jay
Species: Magical Wolf
Gender Male
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}: Fear
Personality: Mysterious, Smart, Creepy, Not afraid to stand up for himself or others.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: Yes, I do
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}: (COMIC SPOILER ALERT!!)
Jay was that usual normal wolf pup, until a dark force took over his life and family. Being the only one left, he was left with Alex, his guard. Alex is missing now, and Jay is alone, with an evil force following him every step.¸Now that his comic is going too, he is very depressed and angry at all times.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: LIZARD..
This is a great idea by the way X3

Username: Fluffy:3
Name: Cendra Swiftfoot
Species: Human
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}: Rangers and Royalty
Personality: Very independent and witty, Cendra is not the easiest person to get along with. She enjoys tricking people, but can be a great help in some situations. Cendra is a ranger, so she knows the forests like the back of her hand and is one with healing plants and nature.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: Yes, please draw her better than I do XD
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}: Cendra has lived as a ranger for years, but when her comic was destroyed, she had no clue where to go or what to do.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: Beautiful waffle potatoes XD

Username: Fluffy:3
Name: Slick
Species: Dog
Gender Male
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}: Phenomenon
Personality: Very adventurous and full of mischief. Slick has a huge fear of water, but doesn't like to admit it. Slick is also a skilled fighter and was once a guard for his pack.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: PLEASE draw him with better anatomy XD
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}: Slick's pack broke away when the comics disappeared, so he has been living along for quite some time.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: Beautiful waffle potatoes. This idea is absolutely amazing. :3

Username: DistructionCahill!
Name: Distruction Cahill
Species: Human
What comic are you from?: Spystuck
Personality: Fearless, dangerous, tricky, sly, picky, fickle, often confused, does anything to hide her guiltiness, strong, very fast, lives by her name (with an e and not an i), but very loyal to a good leader.
The exceptions of her extreme strength is that she has a low stamina, bad hearing, and that her luck is extremely low.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages: I'm cool with it.
History: Shown here.
Other: Beautiful. :3
Her main weapon is a scythe and there are often two little flames on either side of her.

Username: Inudog
Name: Steve
Species: Unicorn Pony
Gender Male
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}: AEC viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1757506
Personality: Nonsensical, he doesn't like to believe things even if he sees them, and tends to be sarcastic, stubborn, and overly independent.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: Yeah, feel free ^^
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}: He has always been a miner, but was thrown into a world different from his, then he ended up here XD that's all I will reveal for the sake of not spoiling my own comic (:
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: Lizard I guess? Nah, beautiful...

Username: ImaStegosaurus
Name: Naomi Moonlight
Species:Human/angel >.<
Looks (added this on): She has dark blond hair, muddy green eyes, pale skin and is skinny and short. She wears black, fairly big glasses when her sight goes blurry. She usually wears striped tank tops and blue jeans. She has a scar across her back between her wings

What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?: A beautiful place with waterfalls and countryside, before it was ruined by an unknown beast then became a pile of rubble and ruins >.<
Personality: Shy and socially awkward, yet smart, apart from Maths, and artistic. However, she has blurry eyesight and has to wear glasses 70% of the time. Stands up for herself and others. She has been bullied lots in the past, so she cries a fair amount
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}:Of course I do!
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}:When her village was attacked, she was one of the 5 survivors, but was left with many scars, and blurry eyesight.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}:you liar. It's Beautiful. >.<

Username: Eeveeprincess01
Name: Sunshine
Species: Sorceress (sun)
Gender Female
What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?: Like this. They are skylanders,so they would live there,no? ^^
Personality: meet her.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: YES,YES,AND MORE YES!
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}:
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: BEAUTIFUL}: this BEAUTIFUL girlie is twelve,but when you first meet her you might think she has some mental issues....but she doesn't. She just likes to be her inner two year old. ^^

Name: Lupus
Species: Canidragon
Gender Female
What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?: Like above's.
Personality: Meet her.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: YES ;u;
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}:
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: BEAUTIFUL}: Beautiful!

Name: HAILey
Species: Saber-tooth tiger
Gender Female
What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?: Like above
Personality: Meet her.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: Of course!
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: BEAUTIFUL}:Beautiful

Username: chosendragon
Name: Lorraine (Just Raine) *Lastnamepending*
Species:uhh, Human looking, but she came from another world SOOOOO... We'll just say human.
Gender LA FEMALE
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}:A Princess of Beasts
Personality: Erm... kinda geeky, weird, strange, accepting, a little naive, optimistic, idealistic, a leader, quick thinking (But does not always think everything out), peaceful, and carefree, but knows when to be serious.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: SI- I mean, of course
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}: Born the princess of an alternate world, a newborn Raine was sent to our Earth for safety when monsters attacked her home. Recently, though, now that the war with the beasts is over, she had been deemed "Ready" and was brought back to be groomed to rule again. THAT IS AS FAR AS I HAVE DRAWN PAGES ANYTHING ELSE IS SPOILERS. This comic has a lot more depth then it sounds. Has an adoptive family, including a brother who she is very close with.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: BEAUTIFUL}: yesss this is so awesome.

Username: Siberian
Name: Genna
Species: I am normally a human, but I guess you can say I'm also the color green!
What comic are you from?: COLORS
Personality: I guess I can be a bit silly, and maybe sometimes a bit naive, but I love to have fun!! I can be serious if I need to be, but I'd much rather play around as an animal. Speaking of my ability to turn into animals, sometimes I run off of my animal instincts instead of human thoughts, so things might get a little crazy. ;3
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages: If you need to, go ahead!!
History: Well, basically the universe that I lived in was completely destroyed, and I lost all my memories and became the color Green, so I don't really have to much of a history.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: No the codeword is beautiful!! Just like me!

Name: Razor
Species: Um, human...ish. I am the color Red.
What comic are you from? :COLORS
Personality: What do I care? Apparently everyone says I have "Anger Management Issues," which I TOTALLY DON'T!!! (LOL)I guess I love to fight and battle with my sword, and I don't like other people telling what to do so YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages: surrrrrrrrrre why not.
History: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh the universe was destroyed.....uuuuuhhhh other stuff.... haven't you read the comic? I have no memories!
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: BEAUTIFUL

Name: Pix
Species: I am human, also the color Purple!!
Gender Female.
What comic are you from?: COLORS
Personality: I may be a little girl, but I know more than all those other color teens. I suppose around other people I don't know I can be kind of shy, but usually I'm okay if I'm with Gregory or someone else I trust. I will always follow orders from my superiors without hesitation, and I love doing what I do!
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages: Yeppity yup yup yup.
History: Gregory told me what happened after the universe was destroyed in our dimension, although I don't really know who I was or what I did before this. But for quite some time Gregory had trained me well and I know a lot of stuff!! (sort of)
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: B E A UTIFUL

Username: WolfParadise,call me WP.
Name:Max.Max the parrot.
Species:Blue naped parrot.Look it up.
GenderI'M MALE.
What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?:Eh...It was just about random ish stuff with a couple of my friends,not much.
Personality:W.I.P.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}:Of course
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}:There's not much to it.I was owned by some girl called WP,along with a couple of lovebirds..and dogs...and lizards..You get the picture.I was the most exotic of the bunch!
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}:Beautiful.

Η σκοτεινή κοράκι wrote:Username: Roughly translated, Dark Raven in Greek.
Name: Kuja.
Species: Moon spirit.
Gender Female.
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}: Back In Time: viewtopic.php?t=1836652 She's the bluish one.
Personality: Kuja is heartless and cold, and very stern.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: Yep. Just make those colored markings extremely faint.
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}: No, she doesn't remember.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: Beautiful.

Username: Stonehenge
Name: Eucalyptus, but everyone calls him E.
Species: Basilisk; the supernatural creature, not the lizard.
Gender Male
What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?: He ruled over a kingdom; not as a king, but as a menace that would destroy the town and palace if the inhabitants did not bring him human sacrifices. He was able to pull this off due to his size. He was about as tall as three-quarters of the Empire State building.
Personality: E is not very nice at all but will pretend to be if he can get a prey profit from it. If you end up being his prey, he won't waste any time devouring you.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: Yep
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}: Mostly explained in "What was this 'comic' like before being forgotten?"
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: Beautiful.

Username: Welcome to my Life
Name: Feilo
Species: Lion-maned draon
Gender Male
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}: I am from Reign of Terror
Personality: Feilo is very stuck-up and is very easily explained as a poker faced type, but once he is known he is very nice and is easy to get along with. He sticks up for what he believes in and refuses to give up when in battle.
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: Yes I do, I do believe it.
History {Optional. I understand if you don't want to come up with one for a "dead comic"}: I kind of can't because I haven't made enough of the comic to explain, and I don't want to spoil it either.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: BEAUTIFUL :D}: None just yet.

Username:
~Banana
Name:
Swine
Species:
Swinub(Pokemon)
What comic are you from? {Please put a link}:
Swine's daycare adventures ( viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1977999) Lol its a wip still
Personality:
He is very carefree, and loves to play around
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}:

Swine was hatched from an egg in a pokemon game, and was rasied in peace with a daycare man. He soon began to post photo's of his adventures with friends.
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: LIZARD}: BEAUTIFULLL

http://i44.tinypic.com/rkbwac.png
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1374700448
Username: WOLFEH ya know me! (wolfwarrior144)
Name: lilac
Species: shapeshifter
Gender female
What was this "comic" like before being forgotten?: um is it okay if shes not in a comic..... o3o
Personality: crazy lovable and insane and a complete fangirl
Do you give permission for other members of the roleplay to draw your character in their pages {You don't have to; if not, they just have to ask you before they draw it everytime they draw it}: YESH
Other {THE CODE WORD IS: BEAUTIFUL}:
Last edited by Evil Muffin Overlord on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:07 am, edited 17 times in total.

AND MY MINIONS!
your sake, and ours.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ROLEPLAY ORDER

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Tue May 28, 2013 1:22 pm

I'll post everyone on here in the order that they post, just so things don't get too confusing.

1. Piefairie-x
2. Syla Delaney
3. Fluffy:3 < My turn
4. Sketchy.
5. DistructionCahill!
6. Inudog
7. ImaStegosaurus
8. Eeveeprincess01
9. chosendragon
10. Siberian
11. WolfParadise
12. Η σκοτεινή κοράκι
13.Stonehenge
14. Welcome to my life~
15. -Banana
16. Wolfwarrior144
Last edited by Evil Muffin Overlord on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:08 am, edited 33 times in total.

AND MY MINIONS!
your sake, and ours.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RESERVED

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Tue May 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Reserved.

AND MY MINIONS!
your sake, and ours.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open!

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Tue May 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Now Open! Feel free to post.

AND MY MINIONS!
your sake, and ours.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Living Between the Lines: Comic Rolelplay. Now Open!

Postby Fluffy:3 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Filling out the forms 8D
Quitting!! All pets and items for free!!
Fluffy:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Tue May 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Yay! I hope this works out... I'm actually a bit nervous that this is going to get too confusing...

AND MY MINIONS!
your sake, and ours.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluffy:3 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Hmm, it could. If you put an order to the posts then it might be a little more organized. Like, say, tell people who draws the next page.
Quitting!! All pets and items for free!!
Fluffy:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me