seadog #1 by catplushie

Based on Click to view
Artist catplushie [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

seadog #1

Postby catplushie » Tue May 07, 2013 11:56 am

The very first seadog on the new thread!
to adopt this one, just fill out the form :)
Code: Select all
Username:
Seadog's name:
A short story:

Please don't add anything else to the form ^^
Contest ends May 6th
they/them - i ♡ cats and hoard pets
refresh to see a different pet!
catplushie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: seadog #1

Postby fallen.galaxy » Sat May 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Nobody else has posted so since its past the due date I think I'm allowed to.

Username:sleekyscool
Seadog's name:Tribal Swirl
His/Her Favorite Thing:studying ruins
A short story:Tribal was swimming ,looking for the ruins of Atlantis this would be about her 50th time searching and this time she was sure that it would be found!So she set out and eventually got to the point she would venture past for the day!Tribal crossed it slowly and cautiously she continued to swim until she found some ruins,but they didn't look how she would imagine Atlantis ruins to look so she passed by.Eventually Tribal Swirl found most of a structure,she saw letter ruins the only letters left untouched was the words Wolecme ot which she figure out was Welcome to the other letters were L A N I S T A T which it took her along time to even figure that out so she decided to work on all of the other parts.She hauled up columns and other material and eventually peiced the building together so she went back to those words.She unscrambled L A N I S T A T to mean ATLANTIS!She put the last peices together and gasped the building said'Welcome to ATLANTIS!!' Tribal was stunned!She swam around and around in joy and promised herself she would try again on something else tomorrow!

The End!

hello, i am your average pastel trash. i
go by any pronouns. i am a
panromantic asexual and i am open to
trades and pms.
stay rad c:

fallen.galaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: seadog #1

Postby catplushie » Sun May 12, 2013 5:00 am

sleekyscool wrote:Nobody else has posted so since its past the due date I think I'm allowed to.

Username:sleekyscool
Seadog's name:Tribal Swirl
His/Her Favorite Thing:studying ruins
A short story:Tribal was swimming ,looking for the ruins of Atlantis this would be about her 50th time searching and this time she was sure that it would be found!So she set out and eventually got to the point she would venture past for the day!Tribal crossed it slowly and cautiously she continued to swim until she found some ruins,but they didn't look how she would imagine Atlantis ruins to look so she passed by.Eventually Tribal Swirl found most of a structure,she saw letter ruins the only letters left untouched was the words Wolecme ot which she figure out was Welcome to the other letters were L A N I S T A T which it took her along time to even figure that out so she decided to work on all of the other parts.She hauled up columns and other material and eventually peiced the building together so she went back to those words.She unscrambled L A N I S T A T to mean ATLANTIS!She put the last peices together and gasped the building said'Welcome to ATLANTIS!!' Tribal was stunned!She swam around and around in joy and promised herself she would try again on something else tomorrow!

The End!

Since you're the only one that posted, she's yours ^^
they/them - i ♡ cats and hoard pets
refresh to see a different pet!
catplushie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me