Artist glassesprotag [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiamara #252 Winner!

Postby glassesprotag » Fri May 03, 2013 11:20 am

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Alright, starting out simple. Next one will be a bit more complex~

Xbox Kiamara. Because yes.
I've had this idea for a while to be honest. XD

Originally the X logo was going to be somewhere on 'im, but I couldn't find a good spot and I didn't want him to be too similar to an Xbox, for people who want to try who aren't exactly gamers. c:

He will grow. His adult reference is actually done already, I just felt like making him a kid at the last second. XD <3

Also, note that this Kiamara is a male because I'm trying to help even out the gender ratio. ^^

.~.AdeleKitty.~. wrote:Image

.~.AdeleKitty.~., but please, call me
Adele! <3
Raiden ((Based on this mortal
combat character))
Raiden is a huge gamer! He can also
be very bipolar. One minute he is calm,
playing his video game, next minute
I hear a scream and then the computer
breaking...
He is pretty much a true gamer at heart
and would do anything to try and pull an
all nighters playing video games. His favorite
video games are Mortal Combat and
Assassins Creed. He loves to sit on his
favorite bean bag chair, get a bag of chips,
a huge bottle of coke, and just play video
games all day long.
Fatality- By Me

Alright, enough of my rambling, onto the contest!

This one will be fairly quick, and will last 24 hours. c:
When posting, please at least have your username and the Kias' name on the form.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: {100 words max}
One Extra: {Optional. Can be anything; art (one piece max), story (700 words max), poem, etc.}

No page limit.
Good luck everyone! ^^
Last edited by glassesprotag on Sat May 04, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh
this looks terrible on mobile but i don't care anymore
mobile users (me) can suffer
ahhh

Image Image Image
Image Image
yuri - she/her - adult
discord - glassesprotag #0881
league of legends - glassesprotag
genshin impact - 628890379
clan of high rolls

glassesprotag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #252

Postby eleven. » Fri May 03, 2013 11:20 am

Username: camera;
Name: kijani
One Extra: {Optional. Can be anything; art (one piece max), story (700 words max), poem, etc.}
Last edited by eleven. on Fri May 03, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
I'LL BE A STORY IN YOUR HEAD.XXTHAT'S OKAY.XXWE'RE ALL STORIES IN THE END.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
NO XXXXMATTER XXWHAT XXXXYOU XXMAYXX THINK XXOR XXWHAT XXYOU XXMAY XXSAY
████████████████████████████████████████ you will always be
XXXXXXXXXXMY DROP DEAD GORGEOUS GIRL
signature by candied snow.............
treats given; 23
treats received; 0

.............signature by candied snow
[Lights OnLights Off]
██████DEEARSSERT ADOPTS XMY JOURNAL XLINEART COMPETITION██████

_____________ _____________

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
eleven.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Fri May 03, 2013 11:24 am

{Internal Blackout}

Rio, his nickname is Glowbug but most just call him Bugs.

He is really quiet and light-footed. He hates to disturb others and feels terrible when he's bothering someone with his presence. Like he wanted to go somewhere and he needs a ride, he doesn't like to bother others by asking them if they'll take him. Although those things are true he is still pretty protective and a guy, to say the least. He can be kind of careless and immature, just like most guys are a lot. However he is more reserved and mature than most guys. Bugs also loves Xbox and lightening-bugs, Lightening-bugs have also been interesting to him.

(100 on the dot (: well minus this )

Extra

As I chased the lightening-bug I stopped paying attention on where I was going. If I got lost someone was bound to find me. I followed the bug as quietly as I could, my lucky mason-jar hanging from my mouth. Silly bug don't even know I'm here I thought careful not to spook it.

Suddenly there was a loud rustle that startled me, and scared away the bug. I unhappily set down my mason-jar. "Really!? I was about to catch it." I mumbled. "Who's out there?" I called. "Wow is that a Glowbug speaking!? That's so cool!" Said a chirpy voice coming out of a bush, a girl stepped into the dim light. "Oh well, your not as exciting as a glowbug talking. Since your eyes made me think a glowbug was there, I'm going to call you Glowbug." She said not even giving me a chance to say anything.

"Okay. But one question, What's a 'glowbug?' "I asked. "It's one of those little bugs who glows up every few seconds at night!" She said incredulously, like I was stupid for not knowing. "Oh you mean lightenin'-bugs?" I stated recognizing what she meant. She shrugged before answering. "I guess so, I always called em' glowbugs." She told me honestly. "Oh." I said my curiosity had run-out.

I noticed all the 'glowbugs' had disappeared and my mood went down. My parents had grounded me from the Xbox, and , now this stupid girl had ruined this. I looked over at her and she has this unhappy look on her face. Then she brightened up. "I know what will cheer us up! I know where a whole herd of glowbugs are!! We can get them and save em' till they glow tomorrow night!" She said happily. Apparently I was growing soft cuz' here I was agreeing with a...girl. "Okay."

I started off, letting her lead since she knew where she was going before remembering my lucky mason-jar. "Oh no! My mason-jar!! That's my lucky one!" I said racing back to where I'd left it, not giving her an explanation. I found it shattered by some animal, the green metallic paint on it giving off its own glow on the shards. This was all her fault! I felt tears prick my eyes; It had been my grandpa's! It was all I had left of him!

"This Is all YOUR fault! If you had never spooked me I would never have set my jar on the ground!" I yelled turning on her, my usual quiet-tone real loud. She had this look that was scared and so upset that I blamed her. "N-no, It a-ain't my fault! I didn't break your jar!" She wailed, tears threatening to spill out of both of us "It ain't just a jar! It was all I had left of him, my Granpa." I cried two tears running down my face. She suddenly stopped her face and seemed to look understanding. "No it's not, he'll always be alive by your memories. He'll be in your heart forever. I would know, my dad died in a fire, that burned down everything of his." She said sadly. I just shook my head and ran home crying, leaving her there.

The next day I went back to get the shards of the jar so it wouldn't hurt anyone passing through, like Momma told me to. But instead of broken glass I found the girl asleep, looking like she fell asleep doing something. Next to her a brand new mason-jar decorated with little glowbugs and "Glowbug" painted in green on the top, with a ribbon on it. She was asleep with a letter, which looked like she had been writing on but didn't finish. It said:

Dear Glowbug,
I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me. This is my "I'm-sorry-gift"

Sincerely,
~

Right at the end it had scribbles, where I'm guessing she was going to write her name but fell asleep. I woke her up and took her and everything else back to my house so my mom could meet her. She had done her best to try and fix her mistake so I'll do my best to fix mine.

(I don't own a Kia, So I am not sure who the girl would be. If I ever find the right one I'll add her in, that is if I win him. Oh and they're talking about fireflies. Word count; 697)
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
h

Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby,
-------------------------------------------------
Da - Characters - LOC - WOI
-------------------------------------------------

.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Fri May 03, 2013 11:35 am

Username: Smoke-the-Wolf
Name: 360

WIP
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xtr.terrestrial » Fri May 03, 2013 11:55 am

.~.AdeleKitty.~., but please, call me
Adele! <3
Raiden ((Based on this mortal
combat character))
Raiden is a huge gamer! He can also
be very bipolar. One minute he is calm,
playing his video game, next minute
I hear a scream and then the computer
breaking...
He is pretty much a true gamer at heart
and would do anything to try and pull an
all nighters playing video games. His favorite
video games are Mortal Combat and
Assassins Creed. He loves to sit on his
favorite bean bag chair, get a bag of chips,
a huge bottle of coke, and just play video
games all day long.
Fatality- By Me
Last edited by xtr.terrestrial on Sat May 04, 2013 7:39 am, edited 8 times in total.

[ hunter . she/her . bi ]

X . X . X
xtr.terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purpledirewolf2019 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:55 am

Dropping out
Last edited by purpledirewolf2019 on Sat May 04, 2013 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
EXP grinding for this character! Click him for more info!
purpledirewolf2019

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Fri May 03, 2013 11:59 am

What is there to not love about a gamer?
We stay out of the way,
We are happy for long periods of time,
and we only need food, water, and games to live.
Gamers are awesome.

Username:
Stanley Marsh.

You can Call me...
Foster

Personally Me.

I ALWAYS Win!
Last edited by peppermintleo on Fri May 03, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Fri May 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Username:
    BrightHeaven
Name:
    Nebia
Personality:
    Nebia is quite a fun and definately not a teacher's pet. He is everything except for perfect. He makes messes of things and can never get thing right. Nebia doesn't mind though, he is very optimistic and likes the way he is, although Nebia does try his best at times. Once he starts something, Nebia has to finish it, even though it is ugly or most likely impossible to do. He is determind, ambitous and caring, for his loved ones.
One Extra:
    By DragonInAPiBox
Last edited by allinian on Sat May 04, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Fri May 03, 2013 12:13 pm

OMG yes Xbox all the way <333

Talos Guide You.
Username:
ANG3RED ANG3L.

Name:
Talos.
Little Talos was named after the Nord in the game "Skyrim" By Elder Scrolls.

Personality:
Very interested in anything with lights, really. However,
he also enjoys to lead others in a great adventure. Being named after such a god, has given
this little one a little bit of arrogence, in the world of Skyrim. He is after all, a Nords god. He travels
all of Tamriel with his Nord owner, going on quests in search of plenty of gold in riches.

One Extra:
Work in progress. <33
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chupacabras » Fri May 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Username-
    Hurricane Fluttershy
    Name-
    Jet
    Personality-
    Jet is, first and foremost, a competitive Kia. He prizes winning pretty much more than anything else. Jet can almost always be found immersed in a video game, from Ds to Wii games, almost any video game he can get his paws on.This young Kiamara can come off as rude in a first impression, and this has earned him some enemies online. But in spite of this, once you get to know him, he is fairly friendly, at least for a pathological gamer. He may have some violent tendencies from his gaming, but most is harmless pranking.
    Extra-
    Jet teaming up on Halo on his Xbox c:
You will remember me for centuries
chupacabras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me