Based on Click to view
Artist Mortveil [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

KD #16 For Adoption!

Postby Mortveil » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 am

A little info

Kangaroo dogs, or sometimes known as Kangaroo wolves, are dogs with features of kangaroos. They have a broad, kangaroo tail, and huge, sensitive ears. Their back legs are used to bounce and run, and are extremely powerful. Sometimes used as guard dogs, because these animals kick and bite to defend themselves. They always love to play, and are silent predators. They have a slim structure and muzzle, and can run very fast. They can be kept as house pets, and are always naturally coloured in the pelt colour of kangaroos and dogs/wolves.

Your entries will be based on this form. If you would like to "pretty it up", that would be great!

Ends on the 01/05/13

Code: Select all
Username:
Kd name:
Personality:
Story/art:

Username: Tori!(:
Kd name: Zafari
Personality: Insecure, attentive , bold , sensitive, kind, nurturing, protective, dedicated, artistic, determined, wise, and loyal
Story: She was born to family that loved to be around her. She was a fun girl that everyone wanted to protect. She loved to play fight with her mother a lot of the time. She grew slowly, but as she got bigger, she traveled a little further from home. She never went to far because she didn't want to leave her mother alone. She loved to watch the other animals in the forest play. She'd sometimes join the nicer ones that were known not to eat other animals. Whenever the meat eating animals showed up, she would protect some of the other animals that were defenseless, while the ones that could run or fight, did so. As she got older, she realized that she didn't want to be around her family much anymore and knew she needed to go find her own home soon. She slowly got older and knew it was time for her to find her own family to have and be with. As she left home, she talked to her mother as much as possible before leaving. She's looking for a mate now that can take care of her for awhile. As she's looking for a strong male, she eats some berries and anything else that she can find that tastes good. She loves her mother and misses her deeply.
Last edited by Mortveil on Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do the macarena in a devil’s lair

Mortveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KD #16 For Adoption!

Postby Mortveil » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 pm

bump

Mortveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:06 pm

Username: Tori!(:
Kd name: Zafari
Personality: Insecure, attentive , bold , sensitive, kind, nurturing, protective, dedicated, artistic, determined, wise, and loyal
Story: She was born to family that loved to be around her. She was a fun girl that everyone wanted to protect. She loved to play fight with her mother a lot of the time. She grew slowly, but as she got bigger, she traveled a little further from home. She never went to far because she didn't want to leave her mother alone. She loved to watch the other animals in the forest play. She'd sometimes join the nicer ones that were known not to eat other animals. Whenever the meat eating animals showed up, she would protect some of the other animals that were defenseless, while the ones that could run or fight, did so. As she got older, she realized that she didn't want to be around her family much anymore and knew she needed to go find her own home soon. She slowly got older and knew it was time for her to find her own family to have and be with. As she left home, she talked to her mother as much as possible before leaving. She's looking for a mate now that can take care of her for awhile. As she's looking for a strong male, she eats some berries and anything else that she can find that tastes good. She loves her mother and misses her deeply.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby space.cadet » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi! I'm Pikachu von Schweetz, and I am applying for Dreamsicle, KD number 16.

Like I said, this is Dreamsicle. He is a handsome little boy KD.

A very, happy, bubbly, funny KD. Dreamsicle can make anyone's day! He loves making people laugh with his silly antics, and he is very brave. He is willing to do things most KDs aren't, and is always up for a prank or two. Running is a must for Dreamsicle, he'll run all day long, and come home and eat a huge meal. Hey, lots of energy uses lots of calories, right?

WIP!
❤▪❤ ▪ ❤▪❤ ▪❤ ▪❤ ▪ ❤▪❤ ▪❤ ▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪ ❤▪❤ ▪❤ ▪❤ ▪❤

Your magnetism just isn't fair!

space.cadet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortveil » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:28 am

Thanks and bump

Mortveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Sat May 11, 2013 7:17 am

bump
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortveil » Mon May 13, 2013 2:40 am

The owner of this KD is:

Tori!(:

It was between Tori and Pikachu, but Pikachu hadn't finished the story and I really liked Tori's :)

Mortveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Tue May 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Yay ! :3 Thank you SO much !!! I'll take good care of her <3 (:
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am

I was wondering if i could be added? <3

Last bumped by Jean. on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me