Based on Click to view
Artist plum [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
63 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara #233 - WINNER

Postby plum » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:06 pm

What is a Kiamara?
A Kiamara is a wolf-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Congratulations to Bonus!

My first Kiamara as a guest artist! S/he is based off of this palette but as you can see, I added and changed some colors.

Please fill out this form if you would like to try out:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Quirk:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

You may add extras, but please complete the base form first.
Prettying up your form is fine, but I am not judging on how it looks.

The end date is currently May 2nd. I will begin judging at 8:00 MST(Mountain Standard Time).
Last edited by plum on Fri May 03, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hello
call me plum

i do commissions for USD, list pets, and dA points
sorry, i'm not interested in art trades or c$

my typing is inconsistent and i do Not care
plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara #233

Postby snowing » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 pm

░▒▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▒░

Username:

Snowing

Name:
          Wheat
          Quirk:
          Her quirk? Why, she gathers Wheat of course!
          Wheat loves to collect wheat from her feild and take it back to her place, making many things such as wheat baskets,wheat crackers,dough and much much more! But her main favorite thing to do with wheat is make hamocks out of the wheat, it seems strange, doesn't it?
          Personality:
          Wheat is seemingly quiet, she never talks unless spoken to and is very patient to others and can wait for very long periods. As with this she's also can turn to be a big boring card; but still has flames of kindness and gentleness burning inside of her deep inside, but it rarely comes out of her.
          In all of this, Wheat seems to be a perfect friend for someone that talks alot, because she has a well memory and can remember even the fastest of talking, and is quiet when you speak; rarely getting into arguments unless is actually very descriptive. With this watch out! If you pull into an argument or debate with her her voice gets raised, she almost plays it out as if it where a play; she expresses her feelings in great detail and will easily shove her opinion in your face, telling you she always right no matter if it's wrong.

░▒▓███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▒░
Last edited by snowing on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
snowy / snow -- she/her -- college student
i have been on this site since the dinosaur age
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylas » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:14 pm

ImageImage

{xXx}

username ;; Hey there! I'm Annalese123. Some people call me Annalese, but you can also call me Anna. Either are perfectly fine by me. :3 I'm currently a Kiamara-less CS resident, and I'd love to claim this lovely as my own. <3

name ;; I would name this little fella Haskel. It is a name of Hebrew origin, one that means 'intellect'. I believe it suits him greatly, and also his personality and quirks. Plus, when I saw him, that was the name I first thought of; an instant connection. He once had a nickname, but not many other Kias call him by it anymore. That one nickname is 'Kel'. But, since it hasn't been used in a long time, he's become quite protective over it, you could say, meaning that he'd only ever allow his friends to speak it.

age ;; Haskel is a young Kia, one who is not yet wisened by the ways of the world. To other kiamaras, friends or not, he would be seen as a three year old. To us, he'd be around fifteen, a child still, but nearing the stage where he may become an adult. Of course though, him seeming to be an adult is quite ridiculous, as I could never imagine him growing up in the heart and mind.

gender ;; Haskel is a guy. Personally, I could never ever see him as anything else. <3

personality ;; Haskel is, quite simply, the stereotypical 'nerd'. His name does define who he is, though only he feels limited by that and the many years of torment when he was younger. He is a smart, charming young fellow who enjoys a good book more than he does Kiamarian or Human company. He's really solitary, preferring to live it out by himself, rather than with others. Your intellectual abilities mean a lot to Haskel, as he wants a friend who he can talk to on the same wavelength, and not have to simplify, or 'dumbify' as he puts it, the sentences he may have just spoken. When it comes to social abilities, to put it simply, he has none. He's extremely shy, hating crowds and attention; even a normal conversation can make him blush and stutter over his words. Because of this, he doesn't talk often, preferring to sit in the corner and read his own book, like the cute bookworm he is.

quirk ;; Being the shy, bookworm he is, Haskel is quite reserved, especially upon meeting new people. Because of this, he can often stutter and confuse his words, sometimes messing up whole sentences, before he blushes and looks away. It's really cute, but can embarrass him.

likes ;; Haskel has many likes, some obvious, others not. Some obvious likes of his include reading and books, as well as high IQ-holding Kiamaras. He loves being smart, but not in the obnoxious, selfish way. He also likes being inconspicuous; he loves keeping himself under the radar. He'd love to keeps his privacy private, too. Other, much more normal, but random, likes of his are apples and mangoes.

dislikes ;; Haskel asolutely hates being annoyed; as a young Kia he'd much prefer being happy and jovial. However, such happiness he does not want to share. Being center-stage is not his ideal dream. Somewhere where he doesn't catch attention is where he would want to be. As a bookworm, he also hates any sport or physical exertion. And, for some unknown reason, he also hates bananas.

hobbies ;; Most of Haskel's hobbies revolve around books. He absolutely adores reading; if he had to spend a week in an isolated cabin with no-one else, most of it would be spent curled up near the fireplace with book in paw. However, reading aside, Haskel also loves anything related to science and history. He doesn't have much when it comes to sports, but otherwise he also likes scrapbooking; he actually has a whole book of his life.

speech ;; Surprisingly, Haskel has a rich New Zealand accent. Sometimes, this can cause a bit of confusion with words, but gives him a uniqueness even others can see. When it comes to languages he knows several. He is fluent in English, of course, fluent in Latin, and is learning Spanish. He wants to learn, hopefully, French in the nearby future.

smaller details ;; Haskel is almost always seen with a book in paw, and, unfortunately he thinks, he has glasses for reading. They are thick framed and dark brown, hardly pretty, but they compliment his colours nicely.

story ;; xxx --- A drabble series written by Mimi911

theme song ;; Don't Worry, Be Happy --- Guy Sebastian

Wip
Last edited by sylas on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
sylas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbee » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Username:
Derpwolf:3

Name:
Craumé, pronounced {crau - may}

Quirk:
When she is really excited
she starts to twitch and
create sudden body
movements that are
involuntary.

Personality:
Last edited by strawbee on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gonna be a lil less active w/ working.

♀ fem | aries | USA

comissions are closed
♥ im open to pm and talk.
strawbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmsprout » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:30 pm

oh my this kiamara is gorgeous ;o;
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlelies » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Username:
Name:
Personality:

Big Wip
    xxcall me little / artist for gals / infj / da
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xx will be spotty, thank you for understanding ♡
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DELETED

Postby Cayla » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Cayla on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:12 am, edited 11 times in total.
Cayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiger111 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:22 pm

crap i'm in love <33
    ---
    U sername ::
    Tiger111

N ame ::

G ender ::
    Female

Q uirk ::

P ersonality ::

All things after this are extras and do not need to be read. ouob

Likes & Dislikes
    Art
    Story/ies
    Small personal infos -bday, nickname, name meaning etc.-
    Elaborated personality
Last edited by Tiger111 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Username: cakeface
Name: Lilith
Quirk: Lilith is one of those who actually can speak with ghosts. Maybe it's just in her imagination, or maybe it's real. But it's not rare to see her speak to the air, so what if it really is a ghost or not. She loves it^^
Personality:
reserved~
Last edited by m0chicakez on Thu May 02, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grizzly Bear. » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:53 pm

I am dropping out
Last edited by Grizzly Bear. on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Grizzly Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me