Drawing sessions 1
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by tixij

JBD #440 - WINNER!

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:18 am

Hiccup wrote:
    What is a Jellybean Dragon?

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored, neat, and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are mostly gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

Yay, my first JBD up for adoption! ouo
    I hope you all like this boy~ I felt like more orange was in need.

To adopt him, fill out the form below.
    This will be a short contest and end in 24 hours so you have the weekend. c:
    I also think this should go out to non-owners, so if you already have a JBD you cannot apply for him.

Rules:
      -must not already own a JBD
      -no begging/whining/complaining
      -no spamming
      -do not post unless it is a form
      -fill out the form completely
      -no extras
      -don't pretty it up with fancy fonts
      -follow the word limits

Form:
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Personality:[/b] (250 word limit)
    [b]His favorite word:[/b] (may include a reason why, but the word limit is 150)
    [b]What does he remind you of?:[/b] (175 word limit)

This will end at 10:30 pm GMT, tomorrow. Good luck and have fun! c:

★ Won by Equinesta!
Last edited by SplashofOrangeJuice on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ b r e n d a n } a spark of flame

Postby tixij » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:20 am

Username: Equinesta
    Name: Brendan
    Personality: He is a happy, bubbly, and fun boy. Many of his actions are seen as rambunctious and play. He's very playful up towards his adulthood. At first glance, his vibrant colors suggests he's as playful as a young puppy, and it'st true. He dislikes being serious and tries new things in hopes that he would see it again. He loves to make friends, and when he does, he tries to engage them in thousands of conversations and activities just for fun. He loves to draw and has a big imagination.
    His favorite word: His favorite word is incandescence. It means "the phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised" or "shining brilliantly; very bright". He thought it seemed like a mysterious, deep meaning word. As a child, he was said to be incandescent because of his brightly colored fur and friendly personality..
    What does he remind you of?: He reminds me of fireballs, candles, and lights. I mean, look at his fur. There are fireballs streaking across it like shooting stars, the fluff of his tail like a flame of a candle, and bright tones that seem like fire.
Last edited by tixij on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #450

Postby Elphas » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 am

Username:Uno
Name:
Oran, like Orange juice, just kinda thought or a second and when I came up with this, I knew it was perfect!
Personality:
(250 word limit)
I wonder how it it impossible for him to be sad.
It makes zero sense, I mean this bean has NEVER frowned, he is just so nice, sweet, and fun to be around.
His favorite word: (may include a reason why, but the word limit is 150)

What does he remind you of?:
Orange juice/ Orange soda
His swirls are beautiful, with the lighter color orange, just like the fizz on orange soda.
(175 word limit)
Last edited by Elphas on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
HI! My names Elphas and i'm just your average person. I play soccer, the saxophone and volleyball, and I really enjoy wasting my weekends on the computer. I like Star trek, Pokemon,Studio Ghibli. cats and lots of other things I just can't think of. Feel free to PM me whenever, and I love all trades.I'm not super crazy active, but I probably will be more active on weekends/holidays. LLAP
Elphas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Permasnow » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 am

Username: oshawott1
Name: Mango
Personality: He's kind, nice, and very creative.
His favorite word: His favorite word is variety.
What does he remind you of?: He either reminds me of a fruit or fire.
Permasnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major pb » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 am

Username: train.
Name: Cosmic Sauce
Personality: Cosmic is very shy and reserved. He has no friends and prefers it that way. He'll keep away from others as long as possible but if he really needs something, he'll ask. If you can win Cosmic's heart, you'll see that he can be outgoing and loving, like many other JBDs. Don't worry if he screws his face up at you, he is colour-blind so he doesn't see your true beauty. Cosmic is very sweet, loyal and kind.
His favorite word: Red. That's his favourite word because he's colour-blind. The only colour he can see is red.
What does he remind you of?: Cosmic stuff and sauce. <3
major pb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am

Username:
Name: Finn. I got the name from my two favorite British twins from youtube, Jack and Finn.
Personality: Finn is friendly with a good sense of humor, and isn't afraid to stand up in front of people and make a complete fool of himself. He specializes in comedy, and likes to play pranks. He is patient and is good at keeping cool, even when someone is bugging him. Finn loves to mess around on his motor scooter, and has crashed many times. Luckily he always wears his helmet!
His favorite word: Cheeky! Finn is a British bean, and calls his favorite things cheeky.
What does he remind you of?: Fanta- also known as orange soda.
Last edited by bee on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elfie » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 am

Username: Elfie
Name: Solar
Personality: Bubbly, happy and cheery, he always has a smile on his dile and is ready to help. Solar is just full of energy often zipping from one place to another in a frenzy, always jumping four paws first into the action. This can lead to him being bothersome as he always wants to know what your doing and why your doing it. His curiosity is never satisfied. However if your lucky you might catch a glimpse of him lazing out in the early morning or late afternoon sun, soaking up it's rays.
His favorite word: Serendipity. He loves pleasant surprises and events.
What does he remind you of?: The sun being stuck into a glass of orange or pineapple juice XP
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnside » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:29 am

Username;;
    Elroc.
    Name;;
    Folger.
    Gender;;
    Male.
    Personality;;
    Carefree,Clumsy and oh so eager to keep up the spirits of his friends Folger doesn't understand the concept of what he can and cant do. Although not purposely, he's always getting into trouble and having to get bailed out by others;
    But Folger can be serious when he needs to be, which isn't very offen to be honest. He's very quick-witted and won't ever hesitate to give back a comeback, along with that, Folgers voice always has a sarcastic tint to it.

His favorite word;;
    Petrichor
    Noun, refers to the way the earth smells after rain.

What does he remind you of?;;
    A blazing camp fire <3

Last edited by burnside on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
burnside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 109382 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:31 am

Username:
Fluxfire - my username is Fluxfire. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Name:
Taiyo, it means 'Sun' in Japaneese!

Male. He dosen't look much like a girl to me...

Personality:

/Intelligent/Forgetful/Kind/Quiet/Silly/Day-Dreamy/
Taiyo is calm, quiet, polite and a bit shy when he's around strangers. He will hold open doors for guests, he sets the table before dinner and helps me cook and clean sometimes! Just a bit of a warning for you - Taiyo is kind of spacey. He day-dreams at random. He also tends to forget things, like what he was supposed to do or where he left his soda. One time he walked around the house for ten minutes looking for his pencil, when he was actually holding it the whole time. I think the day-dreaming thing causes alot of it. When Taiyo is with his friends he gets excited, cheery and acts kind of silly and random. He is a very intelligent Bean, and loves to read graphic novels, listen to music, draw and play video games! (And he's good at it too...beats me at Mario EVERY time, I tell ya...)

His favorite word: Waffle. Who dosen't love the word Waffle? Just say it outloud, to yourself. Waffle. WAFFLE! Run outside onto your frontporch and scream "WAFFLE!" to the world! Other than how funny it sounds, Taiyo dosen't have a reason why he loves this word. He just does.

What does he remind you of?: Taiyo reminds me of the burning surface of the sun, the orange plasma gurgling, leaping, dancing along it's sides. It is how he got his name.
Last edited by 109382 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 am

Username:
evanescent.
Name:
Charlie.
Personality:
w.i.p. <33
His favorite word:
Charlie's favorite word is evanescent - my username, yes. It reminds him of me everytime he hears it, and he just loves how it sounds. Evanescent. He also loves the meaning of it.
Soon passing out of sight, memory, or existence; quickly fading or disappearing
What does he remind you of?:
He reminds me of my cat, Charlie. Though, Charlie was white and orange. He got hit by a car on 3-17-13, and now he's my little angel. <33 So, I decided to name him Charlie in memory of my baby.
Last edited by petrify on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me