AGD #12 (Closed!) by Queen Akemi

Based on Click to view
Artist Queen Akemi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

AGD #12 (Closed!)

Postby Queen Akemi » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:47 pm

What is an AGD? wrote:An Antlered Guardian of Destera is an antlered big cat species that live in the mounts and unmarked snow plains of Russia. They have tufts that run along their spine, from the back of their elbows and ankles, and from the back of their knees to their ankles. Their diet consists of any type of meat that runs along their territory. They are a pride species, but most of them are found to be loners until they come across a pride. They are very aggressive when humans come onto their lands, but will you win their trust and heart?

Rules:
-This is not first come first serve.
-Best form wins.
-Do not copy anyone else's forms.
-Do not use forms that you have written for previous adoptions, weather a AGD or not.
-Do not take or claim this AGD as your own unless you have won.
-Do not take off of this site, for example; do not post it on DeviantART. (Character websites are allowed.)
-Do not claim these lines as your own - they are (c) Neara.
-Do not claim the species as your own - they belong to EveAngel.
-Do not claim this design as yours unless you have won it.
-Do not whine if you do not win this AGD.
-You can make the form pretty and add extra's to be added to the form.
-You cannot make this your fursona.
-Cannot be put into non-AGD roleplays.
-Art is not necessary, but is a bonus. Just so I can see that you would take care of it.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
History/Story:
Other:

Enddate: April 21st

Lines (c) Neara
Species Design (c) Neara
Species Belong to EveAngel
Design (c) Me
Last edited by Queen Akemi on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AGD #12 (OPEN!)

Postby Marballo » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:21 am

Username: *Blue_River*
Name: Farryn
Personality: Faryn has a bit of a large mouth, and a big personality. She can be a little loud, and doesn't like having others tell her what to do, though she is nice. She likes to be on her own, and often runs off, longing to feel the wind under her paws. She's definitely a free spirit.
History/Story:When Farryn was just a cub, her parents abandon her. Many then tried to get her to come wih them, so they could take care of her, but she didn't want to be told what to do by strangers. She often left, and traveled, for one reason. She wante to find the reason why her parents left, for it had to be good for them to just leave her all alone. Also, she gets thrill out of exploring, and loves a good adventure!
Other: LOVE the design!
My Characters
♡ SPN
♡ Doctor Who
♡ Marvel
♡ DreamWorks
♡ Pixar
My Bestie
♡ HTTYD
♡ Disney
♡ HP
♡ PJO
♡ Psych
Marballo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter.sunset » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello Dreamer!! I am PokeZelda,as you know.

"My friends call me Pink."

Her name is Rozovvy,Russian for "pink".

"What are you,blind??"

She is plainly female.

"I'm pretty strong I guess."

She is a strong full grown female.

"Someday those humans will learn."

Headstrong,but kind.She stands for what is right.She finds it a little hard not to be a braggart when she wins something big,and tries to keep quiet about it.She's a faithful friend.She hates beings in the human race that are snobby,and since the first one she met was snobby,she has grown to hate them.She thinks they're all selfish jerks.She is a bit sensitive,though.

"Why do you want to know??"

Rozovvy was born on a high mountaintop in the snow.She had no brothers or sisters,and her mother had left her.She had to learn to survive on her own.She struggled the first few years,but succeeded,and has adapted to the cold,and being alone.She has secretly always wanted to meet a human worthy of her.She is determined her day will come.

I'm sorry I couldn't provide any art,Java has crashed and I'm unsure how to fix it.Thank you for this chance!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zelda - Saria - Midna - Tetra
Signature Credit
winter.sunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:30 am

Bump
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter.sunset » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:54 am

Friendly bump :)
Signature Credit
winter.sunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Username: Fjord Horse Lover
Name: Reshkomannan (Reesh-kom-ay-nane)
Personality: I am gentle, quite small and have a good sized rack for a female. I find myself quite warm hearted; example; Say I see an abandoned cub. I would do my best to raise it as my own. I have done this many times before; five or six times maybe. But all of them leave me when I tell them I'm not their real mother... I have never had a mate, but I would like to settle down and have a pride of my own.
History/Story: I came from a very basic pride. I loved every last member of my pride. My father and I were always closest, though. He tought me to hold my head high and to be proud of the elegant but dangerous creature I was. He tought me to do things for myself, because not everybody would be there for me my whole life. I soon learned the ways of my father, and soon caught on to his ways; calm, easy going, and gentle, but tough and dangerous when need be. I hoped to forever live with my father... but then a terrible dicease wiped out the entire pack but my father and I. He decided to take my to a place high in the mountains, where the decease was not contractable. But before we left he cought the dicease, and died halfway up the mountain. I layed there with his dead body for many days, until the sight of him made me want to be sick. I left his carcass covered in sticks so the scavenger animals could not gouge his eyes out. I moved up the mountain and found this very cave that I live in today. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of my father, for every time I use one of the skills he tought me, I think way back, to my days of happiness. So there you have it. That his how I came to live and hunt on this fridgedly cold mountain side.
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Akemi » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:42 am

Winner is Fjord Horse Lover!Congrats!
Queen Akemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AGD #12 (Closed!)

Postby landofmakebelieve » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Thanks, the other forms were really good too. I had some good competition. It's a good thing I have a nack for writing short-stories!
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter.sunset » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 am

Congrats!!
Signature Credit
winter.sunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneAnubis » Mon May 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Please remove the "Adopt Me" on the AGD, it is quiet confusing because I am going through all of the Adopts that are out there and bumping them ^^
Bonjour everyone!
I am Anubis but you may call me Anu.
I'm always looking for new friends
so don't be afraid to message me.
Merci and bonne journée.
No longer active! Please do not send trades or messages as I will not see them.
LoneAnubis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me