Water Dragon Adoptable~ by altoflute

Based on Click to view
Artist altoflute [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Water Dragon Adoptable~

Postby altoflute » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:04 pm

Water Dragons wrote:The personality of these dragons can change on a dime. Though, they usually have one main personality, their emotions can be set off fairly easily. All water dragons are built to easily move thru the water. They come in all sizes. Depending on where they live. The smallest being about 6 feet long and 2 feet tall. Water dragons often go with people or animals that enjoy water very much. It is rare to ever find one with someone that doesn't. Though, they may have ever changing personalities, they tend to go with people that have rather set personality and a gentle touch. Yet, aren't afraid to do what is right. Their colors always have something to do with their surrondings.

This dragon lived in the ocean, near the tropics, until s/he was swept up into a river! S/he resembles a Honey Dwarf Gourami.

To win him/her, pick a name, gender, main personality, and show me a picture of a pretty tropical fish! Whichever fish she likes best wins!

Code: Select all
Name:
Tropical Fish:

I was formerly Sudden☣Mortality
Characters
altoflute

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups