Lumirett #183

Postby Larkspur1678 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Won by Equinesta

A fire type^^

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Short personality:[/b] (5 sentences max)
[b]Thing(s) he's based on/reminds you of:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

Extra can be art, poem, short story, theme song, ect. Whatever you can think of ;3
I will judge this mostly on the name, personality, and extra. The based on thing is mostly just for fun^^
Ends March 31st
Last edited by Larkspur1678 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lumirett #183

Postby PPr:Kut » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Reserved!!!
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuuu » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Username;;
    Pupcake! Since I'm COPPA on CS, If I win this beauty I'll make sure to RP him and be active with him on the fan-site. c:
Name;;
    Combustion- or burning is the sequence of exothermic chemical reactions between a fuel and an oxidant accompanied by the production of heat and conversion of chemical species.
Gender;;
    Male
Short personality;;
    Combustion has a heart Gold, underneath his black coat. On the outside, he seems like a closed off and distance person. But once you see his heart of gold, you'll find a passionate and persisted person. He keeps himself closed, only opening up to those pure of heart. This is his true-self.
Thing(s) he's based on/reminds you of;;
    He reminds me of two things,
    1. Fire of course

2. The pokemon game, Heart gold.
Extra;;
Theme song;
U-KISS- Standing Still
(Sorry it's in Korea ;A;)

Short story;
Ten years before~
Combustion held onto his mother's hand, he looked around with his emerald green eyes. There were many around, making their business. He noticed the look on his mothers face, she looked as if there were murders around her. They made their way back home. "Mother? May I ask you something?" He was always told to be polite. "Yes dear, what is it?" She looked down at him, with her emerald green eyes and a gentle smile on her face. "When we went outside, you seemed... a little worried. Is everything alright?" He asked quietly. "Nothing is wrong dear, I was only worried about you." He blinked in surprise, a little stunned. "But why? No one is bulling me and I have great life." She cupped her hands around his face, and lean in smiling. "I think your old enough to understand now." He nodded, wondering what she was going to say. "There are many types of people in life, and you never know who they are until something happens. This 'something' can be good or bad, I don't want you to be hurt. You have to be careful about who you trust." He nodded, "But, what if I known them for a long time?" he asked. "People change, for the good or the bad. We can't change them to be something we want. We have no control over that. But we can control this, You can control who you trust. You can control your actions. You control your future. Do you understand now?" He blinked once again but nodded in agreement. "Yes mother" He replied and she kissed him on the forehead.

Art;
Wip <3
Last edited by shuuu on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shuuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightGaze » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 pm

resresresres

Reserved with the name Tenebris Flamma.
Quitting CS, giving away all pets/items
NightGaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tixij » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:13 pm

name; Samson Ignatius Firenze.
meaning/origin of name; His name was made by his father.
Samson means "sun", Ignatius comes from (possibly) Latin,
meaning "ardent, burning", and Firenze is a Hungarian name,
meaning "flower, blooming".
gender; A handsome young man.
nickname(s); Sam, Sammy, Florence, Enigma.
age; He is 18 years old.

date of birth; His birthdate is August 3rd, 1994.

birthstone; His birthstone is the peridot.

western/eastern zodiac sign; His Western zodiac sign is Leo.

His Eastern zodiac sign is the dog, though he doesn't act like

one at all.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

s h o r t - p e r s o n a l i t y ;
    charming >> strong >> bold >> witty >> stubborn >> showoff >> competitive
    - - - - Especially at this age, this boy is a charmer and a showoff. He wants to be number one compared to other Lumiretts and is quite competitive. He is cunning and bold, never too hasty so he could ruin his image. He doesn't like being told what to do since he wants to be a leader, a prince. Being the Lumirett he is, he loves to let his energy loose in many sports and win.

r e m i n d e r s ;
    - - - - What does he remind me of? Well, he reminds me of certain things, such as:
    volcanic lava and ash; Being a fire Lumi, he would obviously remind you of some type of fire-like symbol. Due to his black base (like a volcano) and orange, lava-like design, he reminding me of lava erupting from a volcano. It's just like his energetic persona.
    lava lamps; His spotting reminded me of the little fiery bubbles floating around in a lava lamp that I saw in a department store when i was a lot younger.
    ✪a sketch of some sort; Lastly, this reminded me of a simple sketch. The little fire on his rump, the quick fluid lines on his chest, under his eyes, on his nose, and on his front feet looked like a liquid painting or a colorful sketch.

e x t r a s ;
    - - - - The extras shown will be a short story and a piece of art. The story has my own Lumiretts boys in it, Flint and Lance. Any other Lumiretts shown or talked about are my girls, Aide, Acacia, and Anastasia. Also, it's seems very long but it's because of dialogue.

It was Lance's birthday, and I was with the guys. They were constantly tossing the Frisbee back and forth. What was I doing? Oh, nothing. I was just thinking. I felt like I forgot something important but I checked twice before I left, and I haven't. Maybe I'm just bored, and I'm trying to see something wrong.

"Hey, Sammy, catch!" I looked up quickly and saw Flint throw the Frisbee at me. I stopped confidently, powered myself for the jump, leaped in the air, and... missed. Flint's eyes followed the Frisbee's path towards a bush.

"Ce qui ne va pas? What's wrong?" Lance asked, starting to make his way to the Frisbee. Both Flint and Lance knew I hate to make mistakes, especially if there were girls with us. I was mad at myself, deep inside, but I said nothing. I seriously didn't know what was wrong, and I hate myself for not knowing.

"So," Flint said, "I was thinking of bringing Acacia-"

"Be quiet about Acacia," Lance snapped, his French accent hanging loosely from his tongue. "You are supposed to treat her like a sister, not like a little toy. Be an example to the little girls."

"It's not like I'm being serious," Flint said, turning red (though it's hard to tell, his colors were as fiery as mine, and he wasn't even that type). "Anyways, Aide and Anastasia are just one or two years younger."

"All I'm saying is to treat them like family..." I didn't feel like listening to their argument, I felt pretty tired. We've been walking since morning.

"Can we just go get some rest at the park?" I asked them. They stopped their babbling and looked at me.

"Sure," They said in unison. They challenged each other to a race towards the park's gates and I was left behind.I trotted quickly to catch up, and then I remembered what I forgot.

The cake!

playing with lava //art

If I'm not allowed to put some of these extras, please tell me what they are and I'll remove it. C:
Last edited by tixij on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twisted midnight » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 pm

ewww so cool :roll:
click them all 2 times for a free gift
twisted midnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawnypelt3 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Username: tawnypelt3

Name: Djinn; for the purposes of pronunciation, you can call him Jin. Djinn or "genies" are generally associated with the element of fire, though I'm not sure why. Something to do with the frequency with which they used fire in the ancient legends of many different cultures.

Short personality: He is driven to accomplish things (his ambitions, his dreams, etc) and is very compassionate towards all beings. He is decisive; he will make a choice fairly quickly, stick to it no matter what, and carry it out however needed. He is extremely loyal; he will never betray or abandon a friend (or anyone he has any respect for) unless they first betray him. He is hasty and will usually try to forge ahead boldly (aka stupidly) and not think too much beforehand. He is conflicted; he sometimes has a difficult time knowing the right path, but is often compelled to act swiftly, before he is even sure of his feelings and thoughts, due to his hastiness.

Thing(s) he's based on/reminds you of: Harley Davidson, for some strange reason. Picture2 Picture 2
Parts of him also really remind me of lava (such as his tail and other "spattered" bodyparts), and paintball, of all things, mainly because of the markings on his face.

Extra: I choose the written word.

He really hadn't meant to scare them; it just sort of.... happened. Jin had not expected three humans to be so frightened of just one tiny him. They must not have known about the Lumi species; few truly did, these days. With the new age, the Lumiretts had fallen into obscurity, eventually becoming nothing more than a legend. They called them "will-o'-the-wisps" now, or rather, those who still even knew the legend did. Jin was curious, curious as to why Lumis were now, for all intents and purposes, unknown, so it only made sense to him to attempt to ask someone. There was a campground not too far from the part of the forest he normally inhabited, and, luckily for him, there were even people there.

He'd traipsed right up to them, sitting about their campfire, and opened his mouth to ask them outright: Do you know who we are? Why did you forget us? We haven't gone anywhere, we're still right here, as we've always been! But the men did not receive him well; they completely freaked out, jumping up from their improvised log-seats and backing slowly towards their camper. In hindsight, Jin realized it probably hadn't been smart to run after them and scratch at the door when they locked it; he could admit it was also probably stupid to jump onto the hood of the camper and try to peer inside. But in his defense, he'd been worried that something was wrong. He'd wanted to help them!

Now, as he stared somewhat dejectedly into their still roaring campfire, pondering his next move in the dancing flames and flickering light, Jin wondered how long the men could possibly hide inside their vehicle. They'd have to come out at some point and, surely, he'd be ready when they did. He'd have to take it slow, be careful not to make any adverse moves or look threatening in any way. He'd show them, show them that Lumis were still alive and not merely a myth. No turning back now; he'd made his decision and he'd stick by it. The world would acknowledge the Lumiretts once again. Determined to carry out his rather vague plan of action, Jin settled in to wait out the scared little baby humans, quivering inside their wheeled metal box.
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby voidsounds » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 am

Username:
    Midnight Dragon.
    Name:
    Roxan
    Short personality:
    Fiery and hot-headed, this Lumi is not one to mess with. He is very
    critical of everything, constantly offering criticism, even if you don't
    want it. He is a daredevil and a show-off, however, and enjoys being
    the center of attention. But if you get to know him, he's probably the
    most loyal Lumi you'll ever meet, sticking with his beliefs and friends
    to the very end. He is also very ambitious, never giving up on a goal.
    Thing(s) he's based on/reminds you of:
    The song "My Songs Know What you Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)" by
    Fall Out Boy?
    Extra - Poem:
    A flame
    Bright, luminous
    Dancing in the breeze
    Agitated
    Ferocious
    Seeking fuel
    To burn
    But never deserting.
Last edited by voidsounds on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
lol remember this site

voidsounds - deviant art
voidsounds - tumblr
voidsounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowy13 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:01 pm

Username:
nadya16

Name:
Flamenco Friendfyre-it just suits him, I think. The flamenco is a hot, Spanish dance and the female dancers wear red and black dresses.Friendfyre is a spell from Harry Potter used to make fire.

Short personality:
Well, Flamenco has quite a confusing personality. His personality is really hidden behind his black coat of "soot", he is a fair and loving lumi who cares more about his friends then himself but he has quite a strong personality and won't give away easily in a gifht and can be quite arrogant. Okay, so now we know that Flamenco can get very arguementitive and won't give up easily in a fight but as I said, everyone who has a strong personality is bound to get like that...and he is a bit proud. So, overrall FGlamenco is quite arguementitive, proud and arrogant but her loves his friends and family more then the whole world and would protect them on his life.
(5 sentences max)
Thing(s) he's based on/reminds you of:
Well, fire, ovbviously.
And lava and acid rain for some reason....

Extra:
WIP
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!
Just because it is-doesn't mean it should be.
I am looking for a lot of charries for most of my cs pets and charries, link: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1769826

Awesome and Generous People:
♥Brooklyn♥
I am always looking for hedgehog, squirrel, bear and fox characters so if you would like to then pm me and we can work something out. Thanks
Snowy13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:57 am

This will end at 6:00 PM CST. For easy reference it is 11:00 AM right now in CST.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me