Based on Click to view
Artist TrueBluuue [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Zenyar Scythe

Postby TrueBluuue » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:52 am

The Initium Novum (Pronounced In-it-ee-um Nah-voom--Meaning "New beginning" in Latin.) is a large almost wolf/dragon like creature. They are found on the hidden planet of Calypso, light years away from the planet Earth. Calpso is slightly smaller that Earth and most of the planet is cool, snowy though there are warm and grassy areas as well for the sun loving Initium Novums. The species is usually found in the mountainous or highland regions of Calypso where the cooler weather is most comfortable for them though very few have been found in grassland areas. Those that live in the grasslands are said to have slightly shorter tails and thinner fur for the warmer climate. They have a somewhat thin body build, a muscular front, and soft, fluffy fur to keep them warm. Their long tail is used for balance on slopes and in some cases serves as a scarf to protect against the wind. Long legs help with climbing, running, and walking through deep snow and the dragon like back feet and long claws help with climbing and gripping onto surfaces. The larger ears help pick up faint sounds. They have a somewhat wide nasal cavity that warms cold air as it's inhaled, making it easier to breathe in cold weather. It is unknown why, but all have a bright, striped tongue. (Note, the tongue in not long, it's sticking out to show the color) They can see extremely well in darkness and the front claws are retractable, the back ones, however, are not.

EDIT: Now belongs to Estrella. (:

Well, I pretty just killed myself and Pegasus; with this gorgeous boy. <3 I will post him without items here in a moment. C:

Yes, since he comes with items already he is a "rare" IN.

Extras are allowed. This will end on Monday the 1st. The tattoo on his ear is #Z366.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Art:
How/why he got the tattoo on his ear:
Other:
Last edited by TrueBluuue on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #5

Postby koegami » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:59 am

Zenyar "Radioactive" Scythe wrote:Image

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in
Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

Radioactive~ Imagine Dragons

The secret side of me I never let you see
I keep it caged, but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it

It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake, and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged, but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster

I've gotta lose control, he something radical

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

Monster~ Skillet
    ImageImage
    Username:
    Hiya! I'm Estrella. Pleased to meet you! I decided to go with Estrella. Because that was my previous Fursona's name. And I like it. I love Astronomy and Astronomy has to do with stars. And Estrella means Stars in Spanish ^^
    Name:
    Zenyar Scythe
    {Radioactive, Zen, Scythe, Poison}
    Why I have chosen the name?}
    Well, first off I love him. He is really beautiful, and He even has some of my Favorite things! Zenyar, His first name, is something You could say, 'came from The top of my head'. Really, I don't know How I did it, But I found this fitting. Scythe, his last name, Is something I found Just but looking at his Design. His claws reminded Me of a razor blade. I know a scythe is a Long curved blade, Attached to a long Handle/ stick, but I thought that his claws Looked like a scythe's Blade. So that's where I had gotten scythe from. Radioactive, his nickname, Is one of many, his nicknames Are: Radioactive, Zen, Scythe, and Poison. Zenyar's taken a liking To Radioactive. (Hence the fact that, The radioactive symbol Is a marking and on his Accessories.) I thought it Would suit him.
    Personality:
    Bold-
    Whenever someone's trouble and/or needed help, Zenyar will be the first to come. Despite of his Looks, he can help you. If Zenyar was bold enough to escape the cracked (Insane) scientist, he should be Bold enough to save a friend. As the saying goes ''A friend in need, is a friend in deed.'' Zenyar has a strong will, don't doubt that.

Aggressive-
    True. Zenyar is snappy and can get angry easily. It's because of the Insane scientist that makes him this way. He is like this especially towards other male Initium Novums. Zen's aggressiveness towards other males, dates back to the first few years after he was born. His father tried to kill him because he was ''different'' from his siblings. He now, and over the years, has always disliked other males. Just because of his father.

Isane-
    This has only happened on full moons. Nobody knows why. But at least once every two full moons, Zenyar will have flashbacks constantly about his past life starting with his father trying to kill him all the way up to After he had escaped the scientist's Lab and experienced his first Insanity Meltdown. Or IM for short. Anyway, Zen will have these Meltdowns and he won't be able to control or stop it.

Caring-
    He is caring to the ones he loves. He will do absloutly any and everything for them, even at the cost of his own life. Although his appearance looks intimidating, he is truly the one who will always take care of you.

Smart-
    Yes. He's smart despite his looks and some other things. But believe me. When your having a simple and civilized conversation, he may blurt out something totally on the wrong topic. He says it in a usually scientific way. He can solveeven the hardest cases. But his flaw is that he can't solve his own case.
    Art:
    #1 ,,
    #2.
    How/why he got the tattoo on his ear:
    When he was first born, a crazed scientist that just wanted to do research on these magnificent creatures, captured him. The scientist took Zen back to his lab and did a bunch of experiments. Injecting him with different chemicals, radiation, and some other tests and treatments to see what these creatures we and weren't immune to. One day, the scientist too it a little too far. That day, the scientist known by the name of DR. J.D. Ardvig, had fallen ill. His treatments that he had been going through failed and he was sent to some mental institution hoping that the specially trained people there could discover the cause. The DR. was never released from the institution and he one day snuck out and disappeared. He was back at him lab in Montana, and he injected Zen with a radioactive toxin formula that Ardvig had created. Zen went out of control. He changed his form. His (if I can do this) eyes went from their golden/yellow color to a bright red, the pupil, black. His markings (radioactive symbol) changed from bright green to a red. The markings under his eyes, claws, and tongue changed from bright green to a black. Before the scientist had died from Zen's uncontrollable rage from the injection, he had burnt his ear with the code of the lab numbers he has given to all his test subjects. #Z366 code/ lab name for the most dangerous test subject. Zenyar truly is the highly dangerous, in this case. So Watch out!
    other:
    -What does Zenyar Like?}
    • Mysteries, •Food, •Chemistry, •Darkness, •Shadows, •Death supriseingly, •The colors; -Red, - Neon + Lime green, - White, - All shades of grey, •Foggy areas, •The moon, •Scaring People, •Radioactive Chemicals, •Poison, •Being Smart, •Picking Fights, •Saving people suprisingly too, • Glass; -Stained, - Regularly Glass, - colored, - Shattered, •Paintings, •Viles of Medication, •Insanity, •Needles/ Shots, •Prosthetic Limbs.

What does Zenyar Dislike?}
    • Sob Stories, • Burnt food, • Math, •Daylight, •Life as it is, •All filled except; -Red, -Neon + Lime Green, - White, - All shades of grey, • Clear areas, •The sun, • Getting scared himself, •Getting laughed at, •Chemicals you can always play with, •Nothing that's dangerous, •Normal people, • Dumbness, •Cowards, •Little children, •Love, •Being Normal, •Rubber, •His down death.
Last edited by koegami on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 13 times in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:03 am

The Script FT. Will.I.Am - Hall of Fame. wrote:Yeah, You could be the greatest
You can be the best
You can be the king kong banging on your chest

You could beat the world
You could beat the war
You could talk to God, go banging on his door

You can throw your hands up
You can be the clock
You can move a mountain
You can break rocks
You can be a master
Don't wait for luck
Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

You could go the distance
You could run the mile
You could walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that thought never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
Never gonna know if you never even try

Do it for your counrty
Do it for your name
Cause there's gonna be a day

When your, standing in the hall of fame

Be a champion, Be a champion, Be a champion, Be a champion

On the walls of the hall of fame

Be students
Be teachers
Be politicians
Be preachers

Be believers
Be leaders
Be astronauts
Be champions
Be true seekers

Be students
Be teachers
Be politicians
Be preachers

Be believers
Be leaders
Be astronauts
Be champions

(You can be a champion)
You could be the greatest
(You can be a champion)
You can be the best
(You can be a champion)
You can be the king kong banging on your chest

(You can be a champion)
You could beat the world
(You can be a champion)
You could beat the war
(You can be a champion)
You could talk to God, go banging on his door

(You can be a champion)
You can throw your hands up
(You can be a champion)
You can be the clock
(You can be a champion)
You can move a mountain
(You can be a champion)
You can break rocks

(You can be a champion)
You can be a master
(You can be a champion)
Don't wait for luck
(You can be a champion)
Dedicate yourself and you can find yourself
(You can be a champion)

"When the going gets tough...
I say 'screw it' and go home." -Me

username ;; Hello, dear. I am Jaz the Dingbat, named after my fursona, Jasmine. Please, you may call me Jazz; in fact, I insist upon it! c: Don't you find it more comforting when you can call someone a normal, fitting name? I know I do.
why do i want him? ;; 4:00 P.M. 3/25/13
I was scrolling through the adopts page like normal when I caught sight of this beauty without his items. Being a big fan of lime green, I immediately clicked on his design and was brought to this page. I literally fell off of my couch when I saw this guy (mainly because I was reaching for the TV remote, but still). It was love at first sight, I know that much already. His design is a marvel to look at, and a girl who is truly Irish could only admire that lime-green mane. Secondly, look at those eyes! Red and yellow are my other favourite colours besides green and grey!
I simply want him because of his design. So does everyone else trying out for him. But I feel I could give him more than a loving home. I could give him much, much more than that - his life.
I KNOW I probably sound crazy right now, but I feel that I could give him the ever-loving home that he deserves. I only pray that you give me the chance to prove it.
what will i do for him? ;; Oh, I would do so many things. Let's list off only a few, as we probably don't have enough patience and want to get onto the character himself (xD).
First, I would draw/order/animate him like a madwoman, trying to get your attention to prove I love him. If that doesn't work, keep poking you until you pay attention to my form.//shotdead
Secondly, I'll write stories and animate a scene I would include him in in City of Broken Dreams and show it to you so I can prove I love him.
Lastly, if I win him, I'll scream in joy and make him a deviantART group to honour his glory.
use ;; A main character, perhaps a 'sona, I love him so much. He will be cherished and put in my animated series, City of Broken Dreams.

You're toxic, I'm slipping under...
name ;; "Gwandoya."
→origin ;; An African name, dating back to...I don't know how many years ago. It's an old name, okay?
→pronunciation ;; Gwan-DOH-ya.
→meaning ;; "He who is met with burden." With the past I have in mind for Gwandoya, it's pretty fitting.
aliases/nicknames ;; Doya, Dax, Gwan. Not much you can do with the name.
→reasons behind them ;; Again, there's not much you can do with the name. It's pretty hard to find a unique nickname for him, but for some reason, he likes being called Dax best...
age ;; Dax is 24 years old.
gender ;; Obviously, he's a male.
handwriting ;; Sloppy, but still somewhat readable.
scent ;; Fresh.

personality ;; [at least five lines]
history ;; [at least eight lines]

theme song(s) ;;
art ;;
story(s) ;;
design edits? ;;
gif's made by me ;; "I won't allow it!"
anything else ;; I so desperately want this boy. ;A; I've been looking everywhere for a character like this, and...well...He's perfect. That's all I can say. Please don't allow bids, I don't have any rares...
Last edited by albinny trancy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alva. » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 am

Oh wow, this guy's a big hit already. ^^ Hope he finds a good home!
hey I'm Alva!
I'm just dodging on and off of this site. If we're old friends feel free to message me.
Alva.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:22 am

Alva. wrote:Oh wow, this guy's a big hit already. ^^ Hope he finds a good home!

xD Looks like it!

No, Initium Novums will rarely, if ever, be auctioned. The more effort you put into your form the more inclined I am to chose you as his owner. I don't want quickly thrown together forms, the ones that I can see you put effort into I can tell you will truly love and care for him are the ones I will choose from.
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:25 am

TrueBluuue wrote:No, Initium Novums will rarely, if ever, be auctioned. The more effort you put into your form the more inclined I am to chose you as his owner. I don't want quickly thrown together forms, the ones that I can see you put effort into I can tell you will truly love and care for him are the ones I will choose from.

Oh! ok ^^ Just wondering. Some of the other species adoptions allow them so I was just wondering. ok! I'll put some effort into this one ^^ Thanks for letting me know. Oh! and when's the end date for this beauty?

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:30 am

Monday, the 1st of April. (: Forms will be closing that night when I get home from Track practice.
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:48 am

made a gif and added it to my form. ;u;
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Damask. » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Username: ~~InvaderCatStuck~~
Name: Ashh Cooro (the second h is meant to be there)
Personality: Ashh is quite mellow but cocky at times. If you ask him to draw a picture of you the quality of it depends on how well he knows you: If your a complete stranger he will draw something like a desktop back round with random lines and squiggles everywhere, if he kinda knows you, he will do a terrible self portrait, if your close to him he'd draw a sunset. The music he listens to reflects on his personality as well. If he's in a grumpy mood, he would listen to bands similar to Motionless in White, Slipknot, or Asking Alexandria, In a good mood he would listen to bands similar to Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, or Hollywood Undead. He has no favorite color as almost all seem to disgust him in a way.
Art: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1728298 (should be uploaded soon)
How/why he got the tattoo on his ear: He always thought of himself as a test subject so he burned it into his ear himself.
Other:
Last edited by Damask. on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damask.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 am

This ends Monday night! Be sure to finish up forms!
Last edited by TrueBluuue on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me