The Whispering Howls ~Page 23~ by breadstick

Artist breadstick [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Whispering Howls ~Page 23~

Postby breadstick » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:45 pm

At freaking last! After almost a whole month, I actually finished this =D Ooh, lookie, it's Fire's father! Trying to exile poor Oreo for no particular reason D8 But, in the third pannel, doesn't he mention ... Fire? o.O Does that mean Fire's dead? obviously not because this is in the freakin' past bro XD

But anyhow, let me explain ... Fire's father Orachiu, killed Oreo's father and his mother went missing: her blood was later found in a lake by pack members. But Orachiu killed them because they were the alphas and he had a grudge against Oreo's father; it's also worth noting that Oreo's father, Palsi, was Orachiu's brother. Palsi was chosen to become the next apha, and to top it all, he 'stole' the wolf at Orachiu's fancy, which is Oreo's mother, Kapile (Cape-ill).
He killed Palsi and Kapile because he wanted to be Alpha and, origionally, he would take Kapile to be his alpha female, but when she refused to come with him, he drowned her. So he wanted to blame their death on someone else, someone close to them, with fiery courage, and sharp claws ... that could only be Oreo!
So, When Fire was waiting for Oreo in the clearing, Orachiu came up behind him and before Fire could tell who it was, he was unconcious to a small wound in his throat, that could easily be healed.

What happens next? Well, stay tuned into TWH for the next part of the explaination. =D The next page will be in a one-year skip, where Oreo has learned to survive on his own, and he meets a familier face once more...

Cover
Previous ;; Next

All characters (c) Me
Art and Concept (c) Me
Last edited by breadstick on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Whispering Howls ~Page 23~

Postby breadstick » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 am

Next page out <3

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me