Earlykit

Postby BlazingMoon » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 pm

○BlazingMoon○ wrote:
Name
Earlykit

Rank
Kit

Personality
Earlybreeze is very quiet and sullen, usually mistaken for being unfriendly by other cats. In reality, she is only shy and unsure of herself, having a mixed past. But at heart, Earlybreeze is kind and gentle, and truly believes all cats are good. This can lead to problems though, as Earlybreeze finds it difficult to stand up for herself at times, a fault her friends are always trying to fix. Earlybreeze is something of a dreamer, always drifting off, wishing and hoping. She falls in love easily, but when she does, she believes it really is true love. Unfortunately for her, this has led to many heartbreaks on her part.

Mate

Kits

Prey Caught
Last edited by BlazingMoon on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlazingMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Monthly Adopt!

Postby inner Animal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Warrior name: Lilactail

Personality: Lilactail is a rather shy, and obedient she-cat. She prefers to be quiet most of the time instead of talkative. But sometimes she likes to play with Toms not being shy around them. She can be a fighter sometimes but Dusksky seems to fight her battles.

Summary of her as a kittypet: Lilactail was a very playful kitten and loved her home. Then her owners got another cat so she did get lonely. That she-cat, Jasmine was very mean cat. When the owners though they were playing it was a small fight which she always lost. So she dashed out the door first chance she got.

What sort of dreams do you think she's having?: Her usual dream when Jasmine is a giant cat trying to rip her to shreds as she swiped her enormous claws at her.

Active or Disactive?(See Main topic): Active!

Sorry no color this time))
inner Animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miunari » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:41 am

Warrior name:
She will be called Lavendersoul
Lavendersoul wrote:That's right, this is my name, and I wear it with honour!

Lavendersoul wrote:Why do you need to say this? I'm clearly a she-cat.

Personality:
She was kinda shy, quiet and contemplative as a kid, and kept those personalities, now she is also stubborn, headstrong, friendly and caring, as well as strong and brave.
Lavendersoul wrote:]Yeah, I once saved a kid that went out the camp. It nearly drowned!

Summary of her as a kittypet:
She was the smallest one of her litter, she was not as active as her brother or sister, she was kinda shy and didn't act like a normal kit. When she grew a bit larger her littermates were adopted by other humans, but she wasn't. Nobody knew why she acted this strange, she kept it to herself, that her nights where haunted by dreams, dreams telling her to keep quiet and wait, wait for the time to come, to join the wild. One day as she was outside she sensed being observed and noticed a pair of eyes in the shadows behind the fence. She looked around and nobody was there, so she climbed the fence and jumped into the forest, the eyes belonged to a cat, with stars in her fur, lightly purring she said
"Your time has come, little one. Follow me."
and Lavander followed the cat of her dreams, that will guide her all her life.
Lavendersoul wrote:Did you really need to tell them about my dreams? Will they keep my secret?

What sort of dreams do you think she's having?:
She dreams of a cat called Lilystorm, a ancient starclan cat who's guiding her all her way, leading her into the forest.
Lavendersoul wrote:I dare you to tell anyone about Lilystorm!

Active or Disactive?(See Main topic):
Active^^
Lavendersoul wrote:Sure will I be active
Miunari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:49 am

Warrior name:
She would like to go by the name
Heatherstreak, as it is a truly beautiful name. She wants to be named after a flower, and heather sounded nice. Then she just tossed the streak on for fun. She didn't use Lavander because she didn't want to keep that name, it reminded her of her soft kittypet life where food was served to her in a silver bowl. She much prefers a crunchy mouse!

Heatherstreak's all male, yeah. That's right. She's a she-cat, thank you very much. She would prefer you didn't check, and she will now proceed to have nightmares in peace where other cats won't accuse her of being a tom.

Personality:
Heatherstreak is shy and to herself. She's extremely calm and, when angered, she walks away or kind of..fades away. She can do that. Standing there and then just still, unwary of anything. Just inside of herself, letting out the anger before coming back out. Nobody's sure if she actually does it or pretends to, but oh well, right? She is willing to do anything anybody asks her, so she could easily become a traitor if another clan asked her to do something to her own clan. She would probably try to say no, but she's physically unable to. When angered or fighting for something she thinks is right, she is bold and outgoing, never taking ''I can't'' or ''No'' for an answer.

Lavander was an aggressive, stand-up-to-anybody kittypet. She yowled at strangers and bit grabby little kids. She always dreamed of escaping the two-legs and becoming a clan cat! But you know that feeling you get when you're about to stop doing something you hate, and then all of a sudden you think it's the best thing you've ever experienced. It's like, a last-minute paradise you never knew you were in. Well, Lavander had found out how to escape. She had dug a hole behind a bush next to the fence for days, and was ready to escape. Then the littlest two-leg kit came out, and smiled at her, no idea what she was doing. She paused for a second, feeling her heart throb. She'd miss him..wait, no she wouldn't! He was coming at her, a hammer in his hands! He always played with things he shouldn't - and he never knew when to stop. Trying to run, she realized her collar was stuck. Finally yanking it out, she fled to the clan, the snapped collar flying behind her, snagged in her fur. She changed just then - when she was free from the two-legs who had laughed whenever she suffered. Or, at least, her idea of suffering. She was free, and she promised herself she'd be gentle and kinder from now on. Then she collapsed and had her first dream.

The Dark Forest and Starclan are fighting for her. She dreams of dead Starclan and Dark Forest cats, dead because they fought too hard and long trying to get to her and turn her to their own side. Starclan had prophecies, and she would fit well in them. So well. But The Dark Forest thinks she's capable of killing the clans, because of how simple she is to turn. She has dreams with Starclan finally reaching her, but then being cast away again, and The Dark Forest being reduced to shadows again when Starclan pushes them away. She's terrified, and these dreams, nightmares, haunt her.

Active or Disactive:
Well, I've decided to make her active for now. Thought I could add just one more to the mix..*Hunt for something* is already my life xD
Last edited by Areater on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 am, edited 5 times in total.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: monthly adopt! *really need that kit)

Postby sheepsorrel » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:37 am

Warrior name: lavendertail
Personality: grumpy, but when your not around she can be a real charmer!
Summary of her as a kittypet: cuddly huggley!!
What sort of dreams do you think she's having?: StarClan.
Active or Dis active?(See Main topic): active. totally
who am i: yep... i'm shiraliat, the person who is ALWAYS trying to get a warrior cat!
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Frost » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:12 am

Warrior name: Spottedears
Personality: Sleepy and helpful. She loves to play when she is awake and other times likes to help sort herbs in the medicine cat den.
Summary of her as a kittypet: She was dumped in the forest as she was the only grey member of her family and she was the smallest kit. Her mother hated to see her kits die so the threw Spottedkit out. The twolegs were mean, too as they never let her out of the basket to play or to feed with her mother. They kept her in a small cage and never let her out. When they found her gone, they assumed she was dead and her mother was thrown out. But no, she had been picked up in a patrol and looked after in a Clan.
What sort of dreams do you think she's having?: Omens because sh would like to be a medicine cat when she is older. She once had a dream about something crashing through the trees, then a huge claws came out and she started to run. Maybe this was a bad omen for the Clan?
Active or Disactive?(See Main topic): active
Tiny Little Boxes wrote:W I N
D F R O S T

My Charden

I iz bored
Shut up millie you're always bored
Imma dig hole and die now XD
IMMA FOLLOW YOOOUUUUU

Wind Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:11 am

Warrior name:
Lavenderpetal
Personality:
WiP<3
WiP<3
WiP<3
Active

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NULL & VOID » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:16 am

Warrior name:
Lavanderbreeze
Personality:
a sweet little kitten who has a intrest in herbs and hopes to be a medicine cat apprentice even though there is already a apprentice.
a shy kitten who didn't make much contact with her owners and loved to sit on the fence. She also didn't like to eat the food much either.
dreams about the stars and the sky, about lavender in a large fields, and about a strange star lit cat who seems to guide her in her dreams.
Active
Last edited by NULL & VOID on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• ───── {★} ───── •

E L L E - R Ê V E
Sky ✿ She/Her ✿ ♓
─── ★ ───
Thank you for everything you've given me, but I'm afraid my time here is done <3
─── ★ ───
"I don't know anything with certainty, but seeing the stars makes me dream."
-Vincent van Gogh
─── ★ ───
Icon made by Jishokoi

• ───── {★} ───── •
NULL & VOID

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 am

Warrior name:
Lavendersong
Personality:
She is a quiet, kind cat with a rather kind side. She is often afraid to speak up especially around such tough looking cats.
She kept to herself as a kittypet and often stayed away from other cats. Her twoleg was a young kit that took very good care of her but, Lavender was still very scared of the lumbering twolegs. One day she ventured into the forest looking for a place where she wouldn't feel so frightened
She keeps having dreams of when she was young and safe with her mother, a happy kit. Then a loud twoleg tore her away from her safety and she never sees her mother or siblings again.
Active
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneBigNan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:12 am

Warrior name: WildPaw
Personality: Brave well some times, she can get kind of scared at time's with her dreams but with the convert of her friends she can manage. But she can be wild at times O-o and can be destructive sometimes
Summary of her as a kittypet: Well her owner had her since a kitten, Lavender was jumped she loved to run around the house. she would tears the curtains and scratch the couch. Her owners didn't really have a clue why she would act like that? but they would put her outside in the fenced area when it rained, and would leave her out there as a punishment. she would jump on the fence and look around. She had dreams of the wild that she'd meet people and the one she loved would be gone. but she just though it was nonsense and just waited, but one day she was kicked out the door they put her in a box and dropped her out. Not long until she found her way out of the box. Her owners didn't want to do that but they had a baby and didn't want her to hurt the baby so she was on her own until she found the cats, now you now know why they call her Wild!. :3
What sort of dreams do you think she's having?: That something will happen to the clan. They will be invaded by another clan, they will have death's and some may be hurt! When the last leave falls they'll attack and kill them but only someone can stop them but who? It all happens differently?
Active or Disactive?: active
Last edited by OneBigNan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
OneBigNan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me